• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yes it is. He went from being a ripped Irish MMA Fighter to a chubby guy in a Mexican Drug Cartel.

b21c3b50-f255-11ed-be5a-062a2ca0ba00
Have you ever tried his Irish whisky, Proper #12? If so, is it the same or better then Jamison's?

Mr. Daystar

Never tried it. If I buy Irish Whiskey it's always been Jameson. I'm more of a Knob Creek Bourbon guy though.
Yeah, we did have that talk. Next time you feel adventurous, try a bottle of "Buffalo Trace", it's about the same price, a little lower proof.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I had a good buddy named Nazi Tarzan that I worked with. This other goofy German guy used to hang around the door speaking German with Nazi Tarzan and also trying to make a good impression to the rest of us. I put that Kraut stooge up to all kinda stuff. I still remember him claiming that you could break dance to any song. I said, "You mean any song?" He said, "Yes. Any song." The song Unbreak My Heart started playing and he began his routine looking like he was break dancing in slow motion trying to make his face looks sad and emotional. That idiot followed me over to my next job but my English friend that I worked with over there couldn't stand him saying he was one of the most irritating people he's ever met.

Employees at the local suicide hotline claim to "always be compassionate and understanding" when, in fact, they are only "compassionate and understanding" if you say you are planning to kill yourself. This morning, I had an especially bad case of diarrhea which left me in poor spirits so I called the people at the suicide hotline in hopes of finding a sympathetic ear. I found them to be very rude and they gave me the impression that they did not care about my problem.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Employees at the local suicide hotline claim to "always be compassionate and understanding" when, in fact, they are only "compassionate and understanding" if you say you are planning to kill yourself. This morning, I had an especially bad case of diarrhea which left me in poor spirits so I called the people at the suicide hotline in hopes of finding a sympathetic ear. I found them to be very rude and they gave me the impression that they did not care about my problem.
It's allabout how you frame your situation. I usually say, "My lower back is killing me..." (Technically, not wrong), and then just talk in cloudy terms, that flies under the radar.

We could all be living inside a coconut and have no way of knowing. The coconut would be able to perfectly simulate life outside of a coconut so that nobody would know the difference.

Mr. Daystar

We could all be living inside a coconut and have no way of knowing. The coconut would be able to perfectly simulate life outside of a coconut so that nobody would know the difference.
What if they're allergic to coconut?

Mr. Daystar

Next you'll be saying they live in a pineapple under the sea!!

IT"S ANARCHY AND CHAOS I SAY!!!!!!!!!

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I ate a Martian then it devoured my soul. The fucker was just standing there waiting... hoping I would beat it to death then eat it just so it could get inside of me and control me. Martian bastard!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Lee: The fucker was just standing there waiting... hoping I would beat it to death then eat it just so it could get..
Me: "Huh. Is that so."

soldier smoke.jpg