• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2nd Amenment

Mayhem

Banned
This will be my last response. I'm still in the Army Reserves, but I now work for a defense contractor. I went to college 3 years before I went to the Army. so I got many promotion points from my time in college. And I got deployed 4 times. I had two non full deployments; I was a replacement for those dployments.

Congrats. Those are noteworthy accomplishments, considering what an irritating little turd you are.

By the way, my analogy concerning the Syrian rebels still stands.

It occurs to me that if there were a breakdown of law and order in the USA (which is what a revolution would be), then the people that would take charge are those most willing to use their guns and kill other American citizens. Who do you think these people are most likely to be?
Your friendly law abiding neighbour who goes to work in a suit and mows his lawn on a Sunday, or the Drugs gang leader who already has a stockpile of weapons and people willing to kill others for profit?
Your revolution would end up being a war zone in which the most likely people to come out on top will be either the military or the criminal gangs.
It is a well established fact that most people will not pull the trigger to kill another human being - soldiers have to be trained to do so, so either your psychopaths or your military will be the ones ruling the country after a revolution.

If all drugs were made legal the gangs wouldn't be able to afford such things they would shrink away.