• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013/2014 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ran what you said about the 4 starters through the smoknn cave. smoknn cave said you still had 7 starters that rice offense pissed on. you not seeing the game. i understand why rice taking apart that defense didnt register with you. i UNDERSTAND they had 4 starters out. but while rice was racking up 31 points and 509 total yards offense what was the 7 they had doing?

:rolleyes:

it is hard to believe Miami is beating Florida ONLY 14-6...when BOTH teams is playing for Miami:dunno:

As someone who loves high powered offenses I have to drool over Oregon's. Its the perfect marriage of scheme with talent. Not only do you have to defend against their track meet, you have to defend against the p.a t. because they're going for 2. When it rains it pours.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
As someone who loves high powered offenses I have to drool over Oregon's. Its the perfect marriage of scheme with talent. Not only do you have to defend against their track meet, you have to defend against the p.a t. because they're going for 2. When it rains it pours.

Them damn Ducks that DeAnthony Thomas is a freak

Is Miami back??

man if i EVER seen a football game that looked like it was took out of the WWE playbook. it had to be this one. i didnt have a penny on it. but had i bet on florida i would have been :brick:

i wanted to be the first to tell you. you can get 8.5 points and texas a&m saturday. i wanted to go ahead and tell you so you could start saving your money to bet on them. (remember the 4 starters will be back saturday..to help out with that defense sam houston took apart). when the red team leaves from there ...they will know you must have a defense to sing on the big stage. :chickendance:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Is it me or is it taking forever for this weekend to end? I want to see some Bama/Aggies action dammit.

Is it me or is it taking forever for this weekend to end? I want to see some Bama/Aggies action dammit.

wont be long now tony. when i think about sam houston scoring 28 points on that defense and rice 31 the week before. when you turn the red team lose on that defense they may need 2 scoreboards :sweep: and bet your ass win or lose he WONT score 60 points on the red team.

Skipping past all the posts on this page (have the Oregon game DVR'd).

Yeah the Aggies lost but damn, that Manziel sure is fun to watch. He reminds me of Brett Favre in his heyday.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Skipping past all the posts on this page (have the Oregon game DVR'd).

Yeah the Aggies lost but damn, that Manziel sure is fun to watch. He reminds me of Brett Favre in his heyday.

Agreed. I hate how he always talks shit but he backs it up for the most part. He deserves a defense.

I thought that they took pride in playing defense in the SEC?:dunno::suspicious:

I thought that they took pride in playing defense in the SEC?:dunno::suspicious:

like the boy or hate him. just like i stated way above. he is talented. and will win most of his games. but that game wasnt near as close as the score showed. to go along with his skill...he was one of the luckiest SOB in football shoes saturday. bama should have won that game 3 touchdowns. as far as defense goes. look back at the last team to score that many points on a bama defense. as i sad before..one of the best ncaa qb i have ever seen. but you MUST play defense to dance on the big stage. bama fans or not ones to cry and make excuses..but texas a&m got their ass spanked a lot worse than the score reflected.

like the boy or hate him. just like i stated way above. he is talented. and will win most of his games. but that game wasnt near as close as the score showed. to go along with his skill...he was one of the luckiest SOB in football shoes saturday. bama should have won that game 3 touchdowns. as far as defense goes. look back at the last team to score that many points on a bama defense. as i sad before..one of the best ncaa qb i have ever seen. but you MUST play defense to dance on the big stage. bama fans or not ones to cry and make excuses..but texas a&m got their ass spanked a lot worse than the score reflected.

Did you even watch that game? If anyone was lucky, it was Bama.

Bama went in at halftime up 28-14, but it should have been A&M up 28-14. Bama got lucky that he threw 2 bad passes and they intercepted.

Bama got lucky that A&M doesn't have a good defense. If Johnny football had been playing with LSU's defense, Bama would have lost.

Also, how do you figure A&M got spanked when they had a chance to win it at the end. If they get that onside kick, with his skills, he's got 3 shots at the endzone.

And, your comment, bama fans or not ones to cry and make excuses, was lhilarious. You're making excuses even though Bama actually won!

Your comments are always a good laugh.

Did you even watch that game? If anyone was lucky, it was Bama.

Bama went in at halftime up 28-14, but it should have been A&M up 28-14. Bama got lucky that he threw 2 bad passes and they intercepted.

Bama got lucky that A&M doesn't have a good defense. If Johnny football had been playing with LSU's defense, Bama would have lost.

Also, how do you figure A&M got spanked when they had a chance to win it at the end. If they get that onside kick, with his skills, he's got 3 shots at the endzone.

And, your comment, bama fans or not ones to cry and make excuses, was lhilarious. You're making excuses even though Bama actually won!

Your comments are always a good laugh.

why are your comments always anti alabama? and what game did you watch? how many passes did AJ throw up for grabs and just happen to be a alabama guy catch it? or what about the eject play? you know the one where they was about to eject a man on bama that busted a play said he was targeting? now he wasnt ejected..yet bama got penalized the yds anyway and a a&m first down which gave them one of their catch up touchdowns are they never would have been in the game in the first place to kick a onside kick. if you need a laugh..i think you was in here a few days back talking about that great defense that gave up a total of 59 pts to rice and sam houston. remember ...you said when they got the 4 guys back that was suspended they would be great. they didnt show me nothing...they gave up another 49 WITH the 4 guys that was out. that bad call was key in the game had you been watching. had bama got the ball back instead of stripes giving a&m a first down wayyyy down the field they was on their way to a beat down. stripes saved them from a beat down....but they couldnt throw enough flags to change the outcome. bama may lose the rest of their games. but texas a&m wont be one of them not this year. i knew that before the ball was kicked off. you dont beat alabama playing shit defense! but hey dont give up. bama is a long way from the glass ball this year. no one has beat oregon ,clemson, lsu...or fla st. they all are playing pretty good defense. a&m may lose 2 more games this year. you dont get on the big stage 1 dimensional . and where do you get making excuses?? in case you didnt notice WE WON? i was just pointing out it was a lot worse than the score showed.

Last edited:
4 starters and 2 second stringers were suspended for the Rice game and tomorrows game against Sam Houston State. AND, think about this, you're not get pupmed up to play the likes of Rice or SHS. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I think people here would take you seriously if you'd at least try to follow the sport instead of just Nicky Satan's Alabama team.

here is you another joke.......... its not going to happen..but i think bama could beat sam houston or rice with 7 starters..just leave the other 4 holes empty

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

I love that, they put you at a disadvantage right away with an 8-0 lead, and they always get the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.