• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Massage, Parts I & II

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Author's notes

This is not to be confused with a fantasy, such as my last submission "Debbie Loses Herself." This is a real life account of my experiences with Lizzy (no, that's not her real name), the girl I lost my cherry to in the imaginatively titled "Losing my virginity."

I had planned a while back to write up and submit one of my experiences masturbating with my best friend (at the request of some of my buddies, mainly) but became unsure to it's suitability, since although the objects of our lust were female, some people still think it's "gay" to masturbate in the same room as a same sex friend. And the story definitely isn't gay enough for the gay subsection either! I hadn't decided whether to post that or not but since I was still in the writing mood, I thought I'd write these up. They are two seperate events from two evenings within the first year of my relationship with Lizzy that have stood the test of time in my mind among my favourite erotic memories, and they follow a common theme so I thought why not post them together. There are other stories I want to write up about Lizzy and I, and if I'm honest, experiences I've had with other girls since. It's mostly a vanity project, I enjoy reliving them, it gives me the horn. From the first time I had written some of them up, it used to give Lizzy the horn me reading them back to her too! But I thought, what the hell. If you've written them, might as well post them somewhere people can read 'em.

--- The Massage, Part I ---
My Turn

Lizzy and I had been going out for about a couple of months to this point. We were still rather sexually intense but short of manual and missionary we hadn't really started exploring our fantasies yet - I was painfully inexperienced, after all. On the day in question for reasons unknown I was suffering from a really sore right thigh muscle. She said to me "I'll massage it before we go to bed, if it hurts too much for you to sleep." In truth, it really did. Through work Lizzy was always bringing home various lotions, bath products, things for the skin etc, and she was always keen to practice her healing hands. She waited for me on the bed in her PJs and a vest, and I lay down on the bed next to her in my boxers and a t-shirt, in discomfort, and let her hands go to work. She neaded deep into the muscle and I closed my eyes and felt her magic fingers do their work. Whatever it was on her dainty little hands, in combination with her rubbing technique slowly I felt the pain start drifting away. Suddenly I heard a coquettish little giggle come out of my girlfriend, and when I opened my eyes I saw why. Somehow while focusing on the pain, I'd failed to realize I'd spouted a huge erection. "Oh very mature," I shot her a look as she raised an eyebrow and grinned at the sight of the black and white checked tent that had formed in my boxers. Lizzy carried on her massage regardless, but now that I was aware of my hard cock, I couldn't think of anything else. I felt it twitching and throbbing and desperate to be let out. I watched it moving as I felt Lizzy's fingers rubbing up and down the top and my thigh and now my inner thigh.

With some regularity the side of her hand casualy brushed my nutsack as she rubbed, and my dick moved again. I noticed a tiny darkening damp spot at the peak of my tent and realized I was so engorged I had started leaking a little precum. Suddenly I noticed Lizzy change her deep rubbing motion to a carressing of light fingertips grazing the skin of my inner thigh, and I realized she was now turning me on by design. I stopped restraining myself and let out a little moan of delight. Teasing my entire lower body and paying particular attention to my inner thighs had stayed a part of our foreplay since the very first time we screwed, and I knew that she got very wet purely by the act of arousing me and watching, hearing and feeling the results. All four of her fingers stroked the width of my ballsack through my underwear and I exhaled deeply. Lizzy lay down next to me and whispered in my ear, making sure her lips were actually pressed against my lobe. "Take them off..." she breathed, running one finger down my ear then gently running her nails down the side of my neck. Promptly I whipped off my boxers and dropped them on the floor. I was putty in her hands and lay back completely exposed. My cock bobbed happily in the air and now Lizzy ran her fingers slowly all over my balls again and again as I struggled not to groan in delight. She always stopped at the base of my cock which I could see getting quite veiny and pulsing in arousal. Soon Lizzy's fingertips were tracing a long sensual arc starting almost at my asshole, all up my balls and gently running up the full length of my shaft and rolling over the underside of my crown, peaking out of it's foreskin hood. A clear stream of precum was now running down the topside of my shaft, hugging a vein and collecting at the bottom. Just as Lizzy reached the top of a stroke I felt her left hand cup my tight ballsack, and she closed all four fingers of her right hand around my shaft and started tugging gently. I almost blacked out at first. As quickly as Lizzy increased her speed, I realized she wasn't bothered about getting fucked tonight, or at least not yet ; she just wanted to get me off and she was well on her way to milking me dry. I gritted my teeth and fought the feeling of welling up, it felt so good I didn't want to blow yet, but I didn't think I had any say in the matter. Just at the moment I felt I was nearing the point of no return, Lizzy stopped, and started rubbing her arm. The lengthy thigh massage and then fast wanking had made her wrist sore. Before I had time to wonder what would happen next, Lizzy whispered "do you want to take over?" and suggestively raised an eyebrow again.

I had a split second of curiosity and wondered if she was going to let me.... "...do you mean..." She bit her lip and murmered "uh-huh." As if to remove any doubt, she whipped her vest top off revealing her beautiful perky little tits. Once she had taken my cherry, getting to cum on her chest was one of the first experiences I had mentioned wanting to do, and now she was going to let me have it. She lay back and folded her arms under her head and under the pillow, thrusting her chest into the air. I went to kneel by her side with my eager dick in hand, drooling pre cum all over the duvet. "No," she smiled. "Get on top of me." I climbed on top of her, her tiny waist fitting between my spread knees as I wanked above her torso. I looked down and as fast as I was jerking my throbbing cock, her eyes were staring directly into mine. She looked almost hungry... hungry for my cum. Suddenly it was on me, and I broke my stare into her sea [nobabe]green eyes[/nobabe] to look down at those gorgeous porcelain boobs with their sweet cherries pointing up at me. I howled as a mighty orgasm rocketed through me, and the first jet - containing the bulk of the volume of my love liquid - actually shot out with such vigour it hit the bedroom wall and soaked the corner of the pillow leaving only a minimal deposit on Lizzy's right shoulder. A sequence of smaller bolts looped out neatly onto her tits, thankfully not with enough force to hit her face - she didn't like that once she'd had her nightly cleansing ritual - but leaving her top suitably creamy. It was a load I'd have been proud of, even ignoring what was running down the wall. As the last wave of orgasm faded, she started rubbing the cum into her milky white skin and went "Mmmmm." This made a final droplet of spunk come out, her appreciation of my display of lust sending me into a final moment of pleasure. This was neither the last time Lizzy massaged me or allowed me to jizz on her chest, but it was one of the more powerful orgasms I have ever had through outercourse as opposed to intercourse.

--- The Massage, Part II ---
Her Turn

Lizzy had recently bought herself a new massage bar, I forget exactly what was in it, but it smelled exactly a cross between peppermint and cinnamon, even though I guessed it would not taste as good as it smelled! One evening she was feeling particularly sore and asked if I wouldn't mind giving her a rub with it. To be honest, any chance to make my little pixie all oily was aces in my book, even if was for the purposes of relaxation, rather than titilation. She lay herself down on the bed, face down, naked other than her little black panties. I straddled her, the little man already slightly stiffened inside my boxers just looking at her arse. She was only a small girl, but her size 10 bottom half compared to her size 8 top half always created the image of a bootylicious figure, and face down like this the fleshy globes of her bottom always peeked out from either side of her knickers in a way that made me want to bite into them like giant marshmallows. I didn't, of course. Not tonight, at least. I ran the massage bar over my hands until they were suitably coated in warm melty minty oil. I rubbed at Lizzy's shoulders and gently at the base of her neck. "Is this where it hurts?" I asked, and she said it was. I paid good attention to her traps muscles and shoulders. She had been lifting too much at work so I made sure to rub her upper arms and muscles too. "Your back too?" She must have been fairly relaxed as she was only murmering "uh huh" at this point, as I gently rubbed the areas of her upper back either side of her spine, or "wings" as she called them. I worked her spine a little too, making sure to use my fingertips for a deep but not overly firm massage and always reaching down and replenishing from the massage bar. The smell of peppermint hung heavily in the air and added extra warmth to a bedroom we usually kept pretty cosy anyway.

As I reached the bottom of her back and approached tailbone and buttock territory, my mind couldn't help but start thinking about sex, how badly I wanted to bite her arse, how badly I wanted to yank her knickers down and dive into her. My dick was fully engorged but I tried not to wonder on if she was becoming aroused too and concentrate on the massage. My thumbs gently neaded the twin special areas right at the top of her butt cheeks, just above her pantyline. She turned from facing to the left to facedown in the pillow and I heard a "mmmmm" come out muffled from within, and consciously or not she drew her legs in a little so her bum raised slightly, provocatively into the air. Avoiding massaging her ass properly for now, I decided it was probably time to extend the simple rubdown of an aching lady's upper torso into full body massage territory. We may not have planned the massage to become sexual, but I knew a surefire way to make sure it did. I bypassed her bum but moved southwards nonetheless, rubbing the backs of her thighs and carressing the sensitive undersides of her knees with my thumbs. My little lady now smelled strongly of sweet mint and cinnamon and her usually snow white skin seemed to be rather pink through either rubbing or bloodflow, I couldn't be sure. I worked her ankles and finally made my way to her feet, far and away Lizzy's most erogenous area. As I held her heels in my hands and gave them their first gentle squeeze, she turned her head to the right and an involuntary "Oh God..." came out of her.

I did every trick I ever had used on Lizzy's pretty little feet, this time with hands slick with the oils. I squeezed her heels, I massaged every little spot around the instep and outer foot. I ran the flat of my thumbs over the balls of her feet and neaded the flat part with my knuckles. I squeezed and gently pinched the sides, I rubbed the bones of each toe with my corresponding finger and dug gently into the soft underside of her toes in a clawing motion, before finally getting to her favourite. I gently squeezed each toe at the first knuckle between my thumb and index finger, each one receiving a longer and louder "mmmmmm" until I reached her big toes. I often suspected Lizzy could orgasm through nothing more than having her toes treated the right way. Her breathing was now erratic and she alternated between happy moans and sharp. loud exhalations. I shifted up her body again. It was time to work the ass,

I worked gradually up her thighs again, and just as I reached the soft curve of each buttock, I realized what she was doing. She had bent her legs into a V shape behind her, and curious toes were now brushing at my ballsack and hard on through my boxers. I deliberately rubbed the top of her ass through her panties at first, before hooking my thumbs into the top of them. "Shall I...." I asked, and she breathed her customary "uh huh." Any danger of her being too relaxed from the massage was long over and I eased off her panties and dropped them onto the bedroom floor. My dick ached now as I carried on teasing my butt naked girlfriend. My fingers took up residence on her hips as my thumbs found the middle of her buttocks and started moving them in circular motions. Her feet closed eagerly around my cock and started slowly moving back and forth down it's length, still through my boxers. My hands closed on her cheeks, my fingers anchoring to the top of them and my thumbs pushing the undersides up as firmly as I could. Still Lizzy gasped and still her feet fucked me slowly. I realized that the peppermint wasn't the only thing I could smell any more, and my senses became saturated by a familar smell - the unmistakeable scent of Lizzy's pussy. I grabbed her buttocks firmly from either side, and pushed them together as hard as I could to make a juicy giant peach. Every time I did, after a second I let go to allow them to return to their natural shape, then squeezed again, harder. Her feet had moved away from my cock now and she was hooking her big toes into the waistband of my boxers and trying in vain to take them down. "FUCK!" she shouted as I squeezed her arse a few more times, accompanied now by delicious wet noises everytime I did so. My body felt on fire for wanting her, and for knowing she wanted me too.

I reached forward and embedded my hand in the little black bob of hair, right in the middle of the back of her head, right up to the third knuckle, and made a fist. gently pulling on her hair right at the scalp so her head arched back ever so slightly. Doing this was only second to "feet" in Lizzy's list of turn ons. She swatted my hand away and rolled herself over in one motion. Her face was flushed, her nipples hard. She stared at me with desire I'd never known, biting her bottom lip hard. She always looked angry, there was such intensity in her face. I didn't even have to ask, and finally yanked down my boxers and threw them hard towards the bedroom door, as my throbbing precummy cock leapt into the warm air. She spread her legs wantonly in a way I'd never seen her do, even when she was dripping wet and I'd eaten her to multiple orgasms. This was something else. I moved quickly, leaving a trail of precum on the sheet as I did, and buried myself inside her cunt. It was soaking wet and it was so WARM. Lizzy instantly locked her legs around me and crossed them at the ankles. I was as deep inside her as I possibly could have been. She threw her arms around my neck equally as tight, almost daring me to find room to thrust and buck against her.

I bucked against her with all my force. Sex with Lizzy was nearly always like this ; a foreplay that made us both so desperate for each other and then intercourse so furious and passionate that it never lasted very long and seldom made a second position before we both exploded. But this was different. This was savage. Despite her efforts I was getting full length strokes and pounding her like my life depended on it. As my right hand buried itself in Lizzy's hair and my lips and tongue feverishly attended to her neck, the sounds of the room filled me. I heard the soft wet sounds of my cock hammering her cunt, the accompanying noises of my balls slapping against her thighs, and with every thrust a perfectly timed noise out of my better half.... "oh, oh, oh, oh, shit, oh, mmm ah, oh, fuck, oh, ohhhhhhh...." I could hear the creaking of the bed shaking and the noise of the legs shifting against the laminate floor. A couple of times I drove into Lizzy so hard her head bounced off the wall slightly - she either didn't feel it or didn't care. I broke her grip around my neck just enough to kiss her once, and she devoured my tongue in her mouth with as much gusto as her pussy had enveloped my cock. I looked into those emeralds that shone out of her porcelain face, and that was too much. Her mouth opened wide, and as she always did, she knew a fraction before I did that I was about to blow.

"Uh-huh?" she managed to ask between moans, even though she knew the answer already. She bit her lip again hard, and I thought I saw blood from earlier. Her legs somehow found the strength to hold me yet tighter as I thrusted harder still towards climax. From the kiss to my moment arriving took only mere seconds but the bliss seemed to last an hour. Half a second before my nuts finally tightened, Lizzy brought her right hand to the middle of my back, and without warning her nails dragged three deep gashes in my skin. Suddenly molten cum was travelling up my cock. I groaned in pleasure but it was more like the gutteral, feral shout of a man half in agony, half in anger, though I was feeling neither. The sharp but bareable pain in my back went right down my spine and I felt like my whole body was going into orgasmic contraction to force the spunk out of me. As my growl continued uniterrupted it certainly would have drowned out little Lizzy who was moaning an "ohhhh" perfectly in time with ever wave of pleasure she felt rippling through my dick, and I could see her orgasm in her gasping mouth and unblinking eyes as her waves of pleasure seemed to synchronize perfectly with every jet of sperm I sent up her. I think I must have felt ten waves or more crash through me when it finally abated, Lizzy closing her eyes with one final "ooooooo" of delight as I withdrew from her, before I collapsed exhausted onto her. She licked the sweat from my brow as I felt my warm semen escaping her and running down our thighs. "Salty," she giggled.

After I climbed out of the damp patch and inspected my back in the mirror, she had left a truly wonderful clawmark in my back, three perfect parallel lines of decreasing size. I took a photo on my trusty Nokia which I simply labelled "kinky bitch". Had I not deleted all my photos of Lizzy when we eventually split up, I might have shared it with you now. As it is, I'll just share the words.

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Damn it, that should read "almost looked angry" not "always." She was super turned on, not a moody bitch that never smiled!

disguisekrauss

144 days since I've seen the sun
Superb! :D

ban-one

Works for panties
Great story. Both parts got me hard.

And I hafta say, it's amazing how a girl can tell we're about to blow before we know and will use that knowledge in various ways to make things better.