• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Carnal Couple: Angels v.1 - Grace (FFM, ATM, BBC, ORGY)

onyxandpearl

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
We met Grace on a hot Sunday afternoon at her and Jason’s housewarming party. It was their big introduction to the neighborhood. They were newly engaged and had just moved to our sleepy little college town about two weeks prior. They live on the opposite end of our street, so I hadn’t actually seen them close-up, but I’d heard they were good-looking.

When we got to the party, I knew instantly that my husband, Cory, didn’t like her. We watched her strut her big juicy ass around their large backyard, charming our white and other non-black neighbors, with her exotic features and stylish hipster vibe. Cory was the only other black person there. He gets really annoyed by black women who covet the attention of white men. It’s one of those intra-racial dynamics that I’ll never understand about black people.

Grace is third-generation Nigerian-American. Both parents are doctors and she grew up in neighborhoods with little to no black people. Cory? He’s just black. From West Philly. Raised by a single mom. That whole story. He and Grace had nothing in common, other than being black. He hates it more when black women who carry themselves like Grace are attractive, and Grace is undeniably beautiful and insanely fuckable. Her skin is perfectly smooth and hydrated, like the back of a chocolate bar. But, it’s those mysterious, deep brown, almond-shaped eyes of hers that really catch your attention. She’s well-built, extremely curvy, with one of those big protruding asses only black women seem to have.. She wears her natural hair, letting it grow all knotty and wild. She looks like an artist or a celebrity. I’d soon learn that she was a fashion writer. Close enough.

“That’s the hairstyle bitches wear when they only fuck with weird niggas or white boys,” Cory whispered in my ear.

He could be shitty that way, but his humor is what first attracted me to him. We met at work. Like most women, I was curious about black men, but I doubt I would have ever dated one. I was weird about approaching them and I guess they were weird about approaching me. His humor broke the ice. He was the snarky IT guy that made everyone feel like morons for not knowing every single thing about computers. After a few flirty exchanges during happy hours, we hooked up. I fell for him completely the first time we had sex. That’s my husband, he’s funny and he can fuck.

I laughed off his comment, never taking my eyes off her. Watching her was making me wet. I couldn’t distract myself enough to stop imagining all the disgusting things I wanted to do with her body. I wanted her and I immediately started plotting how I was going to get her. My kink is turning white women into BBC sluts. I love the lust in their eyes when they finally see Cory’s ridiculously large cock up close. The way they hold it, feeling the weight of it, puts me in a trance. And when they take it in their mouths and exhale their pleasure? God, I love it. It never gets old. I’ve literally fed Cory’s dick to so many girlfriends, wives and mothers in our neighborhood that we can’t go to the supermarket without running into one of them. And we only moved here a little over a year ago. So, needless to say, the party was a who’s who of women we’d fucked. Most of them were joined at the party by their unsuspecting husbands and boyfriends.

But Grace was a new challenge. A few days before the party, I’d learned from a neighbor, Heather, quite possibly the nosiest person in the world, that Grace had never been with a black man. Dated? Sure. Fucked? Never. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. This beautiful black woman had never had sex with a black man? The thought of her taking Cory inside of her drove me crazy.

Heather was probably more excited than me. She's a 45 year-old mother of two young college kids. I let her suck Cory’s dick a few times a month, maybe a fuck here and there, if we’re really horny. Heather kind of looks like that actress who played Joan on Mad Men, with her cherubic face, warm eyes, pale skin and shiny auburn hair. She definitely kept up her looks, with lots of yoga and proper eating. Cory likes her big milky tits and wide, jiggly ass. A nice curvy Pixar mom bod. She had no idea how sexy she was before we moved into the house across the street. She was obviously intrigued by us when we met. We had no intention of hooking up with her, because we live so close together, but she was very insistent on getting fucked. Without us, she’d be terminally bored. A bored, sexually-frustrated, empty-nester white woman is not good for anyone, so keeping her well-fucked was more strategic than anything. I keep her happy and she keeps me informed about potential recruits. She’s my best worker bee.

“She said she’s just not into black men” were Heather’s exact words. I was surprised and amused by the range of emotions I felt after hearing those words. Offended, intrigued, determined, skeptical, disappointed. Like, seriously? Not into black men? I called bullshit.

Before we made our way over to introduce ourselves to Grace and Jason, I had to compose myself. I went into the house to use the bathroom and left Cory to fend for himself. He’d been with most of the women there, so I knew he’d be fine with mingling on his own. As for me, I needed to wipe my juices, which were soaking my panties at that point. The sight of Grace and imagining what I’d do with her was making me a mess.

By the time I’d returned, Cory was talking with Grace, Jason, Heather and Heather’s dumpy husband Mike. I watched them for a moment, admiring my husband. Sometimes I forget just how attractive he is, how magnetic a presence he can be, with his lithe, athletic 6-3 frame, shaved head, stubbly beard and deep cinnamon complexion, which gets much darker in the summer. Objectively speaking, Cory is gorgeous, a fact that stands out more when other attractive men are nearby, including Jason. Jason looks like Captain America: a hard body, chiseled face and short sandy blonde wavy hair. But, given the choice, I know every woman there would rather spread for Cory. A lot of them already had.

But not Grace, according to Heather. She’s not into Cory, a black man. We’ll see, I thought to myself. I made my way over to join the conversation. Cory watched me as I approached the group. He smiled and announced:

“Finally! There she is!”

“Sorry. I’m here now. Quick bathroom break.” I said, laughing, doing my best ditzy blonde routine.

I walked up to him, beaming, and wrapped his beautiful, long veiny left arm around me and tip-toed up to him, prompting him to kiss me. I’m not really into PDA, but I wanted to see Grace’s reaction. She seemed unfazed by it, offering only a polite smile. So, I pressed the issue.

“I know we just met, but I just have to blurt this out, because it’s killing me.”

I could tell everyone was holding their breath, preparing for something cringey, anticipating some weird allusion to them being an interracial couple. I came close.

“You two are stunning! You look like something out of a movie!”

Everyone laughed in implied agreement. Grace feigned embarrassment and thanked me in a way that annoyed the shit out of me. Mike supplied the cringe, pointing out the obvious about him being old, fat and bald, the only unattractive person in the circle of people taking part in the conversation. It’s no wonder Heather fucks like a wild animal, having to put up with him between orgasms.

“So, you’re the other fun-loving, childless millennials on the block?” Grace asked, in a way that made me think Heather may have given Grace too much insight into our…lifestyle. Cory could sense it, too, so he quickly responded with the kind of blandness that fits a suburban housewarming.

“Nope. No kids yet. Maybe in a couple of years, God-willing. You?”

“We’re just young and having fun,” Grace blurted, shooting me a look.

Heather definitely opened her big ass mouth, I thought. I spent the rest of the party wondering what she could have told her.

Toward the end, as most of the guests had left, I was cornered in the kitchen by Grace and Jason. Cory was in the bathroom and I was waiting for him. Grace approached me with a smile and put her hand on my shoulder and gave it a little rub.

“Thank you again for coming! You and I should hang out. I feel like all the other women are too busy being moms to really get to know.”

“Absolutely! We should.” I said, trying my best to seem cool, while her touch was making me moist again. I wanted to put my tongue in her right then and there

“Yeah, you and Cory seem like a lot of fun. We should all hang out sometime,” Jason said, which immediately snapped me back to reality..

Before I could respond, Cory entered the room and saved me from saying something awkward.

“Hey, baby. You ready?” he asked, putting his arm around me, as if protecting me from them. I said yes and kissed his big hand, as it hung from my shoulder.

“You two are so cute,” Grace said, flatly. She tried to smile when she said that, but it seemed insincere. Was it jealousy?

“I was telling Grace earlier that looking at you guys is kind of like looking in a mirror,” Jason said, which landed so awkwardly that I thought no one would even acknowledge it. It was obvious Jason had no game and was a huge cornball, so it seemed best to just let it go. But Cory just couldn’t resist.

“Really? How so?” Cory asked, looking directly at Jason, almost taunting him.

Jason stammered a bit, trying to answer this simple question. Grace quickly stepped in to save him.

Grace: “It’s just nice to have another young couple on the block. We feel like we can relate to you. That’s all.”

Cory: “Oh, right. I get it. Like a mirror.”

Did I mention Cory could be shitty? I could tell Grace didn’t like Cory’s condescension.. A wall of tension went up between us and them after Cory’s remark. So, we said our goodbyes and went on our way.

onyxandpearl

CONT'D...

Later that evening, I summoned Heather over to our house for the rundown on Grace. I wanted to know exactly what she’d told Grace about us. We sat her down like a child in a principal’s office and made her give us every detail. She said she told her that we’re very friendly and like to go out a lot, which was fine. That’s true. Then, after a few more minutes of interrogation, she admitted that her little conversation with Grace got very personal and she’d mentioned some things about her sex lives.

Cory exploded: “How the fuck did y’all start talking about peope’s sex lives? You barely know each other!”

I wanted to interrupt and point out that we were fucking Heather within a week of meeting her, but this was no time for jokes.

“She asked about you two, specifically.” Heather explained. “She took a jog and saw you and another woman coming out of your house early one morning last week and she wanted to know your story.”

Cory and I exchanged looks. We try to be discreet, but I guess we need to do a better job. The woman Grace saw could’ve been one of several women we had over the previous week.

“And what did you tell her?” I said

Heather smirked and replied flatly:

“I told her that Zoe’s bisexual and that y’all like to share women.”

Cory was in disbelief. He started to yell, but shook his fist and turned away. He couldn’t believe how careless Heather could be. We started to chastise her, but then the real tea was spilled.

“It’s okay. She won’t tell anyone,” Heather said, casually. “She’s bi, too.”

I fucking knew it. The energy was too strong.

“She told you she’s bi?” Cory asked.

Heather smiled coyly, no longer able to keep her little secret from us.

“No, but I assumed she was after we fucked.”

We thought she was joking at first. The way she said it could have easily been taken as sarcasm. But the look in her eyes told us she was telling the truth. She was so pleased with herself. Cory and I were at a loss. We looked at each other, mouths agape, shocked and amused by the monster we’d created.. Heather was fucking other women now? Without us?

She proceeded to detail how she had Grace over for lunch, while Mike was at work. She could sense that Grace was attracted to her and she didn’t want to waste time with useless flirting. She had to have her. And Grace felt the same way. They fucked in her bed, probably the most action it’s seen in years.

As she went on and on about how amazing Grace tasted, how sex with us had increased her sex drive and self-confidence, I became irrevocably horny, and weirdly proud of her. Heather had never been hotter to me than she was at that very moment. Cory must’ve felt the same way because I could see his massive dick print between his legs, as he sat next to me.

“Come here, Heather,” He commanded, interrupting her mid-sentence. She knew what his tone of voice meant. We both did.

Heather obeyed and stepped over to us, standing in front of Cory. He leaned back on the couch, letting his erection show. I could see Heather’s mouth watering, as she looked down on it.

“Did you fuck him, too?” he asked, referring to Jason. Smiling, she shook her head.

“No. You know I only want you.”

I knew she wasn’t lying. I’ve never seen a woman worship Cory’s cock like Heather. She literally starts crying, she becomes so overwhelmed when trying to stuff it down her throat.

Cory: “Turn around and show me that ass.”

She was shaking, like this was the first time he’d told her that. He loves watching her ass spill out of her pants, all plump and pale, with just the right amount of cellulite. The kind of real woman’s ass that only black men seem to appreciate.

He made her bend at the knees, stick her ass out and spread her ass cheeks. Her pretty little hole was calling for my tongue, but I resisted. Cory was giving the orders and I wanted to see what he was thinking. He’s got the dirtiest mind of anyone I’ve ever met. His dick is just icing on the cake. The man was born to please women.

He stuck his ring finger in my mouth and worked it around. My tongue was circling around his ring and then he pushed it firmly into my throat as far as he could and held it for a moment until I gagged. After gathering as much saliva as he could on his finger, he tapped the tip of it on her tight hole, preparing her. He slowly slid it into Heather’s asshole, twisting and turning his hand, getting it as deep as it could go. Once her butthole was wet enough, he put his middle finger in as well. More twisting, turning, thrusting. Heather bounced and gyrated on his fingers.

“Yes. I love it. Play in my dirty fucking asshole. You’re gonna make me cum.” Heather moaned, furiously rubbing her clit.

It was so sensual and salacious, I couldn’t help but recline on the couch and start playing with my pussy. I knew I’d make myself cum in seconds. I was that turned on, watching him finger fuck her ass.

Before I could finish, he stopped. It caught Heather and me by surprise. We were both so close to exploding and he stole the moment. But, knowing Cory, I knew he wouldn’t leave us wanting. He loves making women cum. He loves to dominate. Devour. Own.
He slapped her ass and snarled “Turn around and get on your knees, you sexy bitch!” She obeyed without hesitation, dropping to her knees and whimpering at him, pleading for her next command.

“I’ll do anything you want. Tell me. Just tell me,” she pleaded, almost near tears. Her chest heaved with excitement. Her breasts bounced with her breathing. Her pink nipples were hard.

“I know you will,” said Cory. “Now, open.”

She opened her mouth. When I realized what he was about to do I let out a small gasp. It was so deliciously disgusting. As he slowly moved his fingers toward her waiting mouth, Heather could no longer stand the anticipation. She grabbed his large hand and hungrily sucked his fingers, licking between them, tasting every bit of her ass that she could find. The woman was ravenous. I’ve seen her turned on plenty of times, but this was a new level. I didn’t think she had it in her.

“God, Cory, you make me so fucking nasty!” she cried, tears falling. .

Cory yanked me closer to him, which instantly reminded me of how strong he is. I’m 5-8, 150, so I’m not a small girl. But he can really manhandle me when he wants. He ripped off my leggings and thong in one swift motion. My lower half was in his lap, facing Heather. My pussy was so wet. Whatever he wanted, I was ready. So was Heather, as she stared at my cunt and asshole, ready to feast.

He rubbed on my pussy like it was a pet, playfully yet firm. I came almost instantly. Then, he cupped my ass and jammed his fingers in my shithole, his fingers still soaked with my pussy juice. Heather’s eyes danced, watching this. Cory knew what she wanted. He held out his hand and she immediately sucked all of my juices off his fingers, like she was starving. I never knew Heather could be pushed this far. We had done a little anal with her before, but the sex was always pretty vanilla. Maybe this is what she wanted all along. Or maybe she learned, like I did years ago, that when Cory wants a woman to do something sexually, there is no resisting, only submission. He can make you get off on things you never even considered.

onyxandpearl

CONT'D

Cory grabbed Heather by the back of her head and guided her face to my crotch. She was insatiable, alternating between eating my ass and my pussy, unable to focus on one or the other for more than a few seconds. Eventually, she settled on my ass, which was fine by me. Cory finally slid his pants off and his cock looked so beautiful, slapping back against his abs. He watched Heather eat me out for a moment, while he stroked himself. Heather was so focused on me that she hadn’t noticed his dick was out. When she did, she laughed and let out a huge lustful sigh. She was in heaven. I watched as she wrapped both hands around his dick and admired it for a moment, before filling her mouth with the spare inches. I have no idea how big Cory actually is, because measuring it seems so unnecessary. It’s very long, very thick, very veiny and it gets very hard. Once it’s inside, there’s no give. It just fucking burrows right through you. The biggest I had prior to him was about 8 inches and that guy wasn’t even close to my husband’s size. The only thing better than Cory’s size is how he uses it. Like I said, his mind is filthy.

He grabbed Heather by her chin, tilting her head up to look him in the eyes.

“You love this dick, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she whimpered, still slowly stroking his cock. “I love everything about you. You’re so fucking hot. I love fucking you so much. No one makes me feel like you. No one.”

“Did you like fucking Grace?” I asked. The question caught her by surprise and she looked hesitant.

“You can be honest. I won’t be mad at you.”

She put her head between my thighs and looked up at me with the naughtiest grin.

“I did like fucking her. But not like I like fucking you.” She kissed and licked my inner thighs, working her way closer and closer to my wet holes. “She can’t make me cum like you do. She doesn’t know how dirty I can be.”

“How dirty can you be?” Cory asked.

Heather laughed shyly, embarrassed to say.

“Tell me what you want.” He said.

She met his gaze and said with no shame “I want to taste your wife’s ass off your big fucking cock.”

At that moment, I knew we’d be fucking Heather much more often. We had been holding back on some of our kinks with her, because we didn’t want to scare her off, but now we knew she was one of us. A true freak. We have anal sex fairly often and I love sucking my juices off of Cory, so this wasn’t new territory for us. Cory didn’t say a word. He just smiled at her. Then, he leaned in and kissed her so passionately I thought I’d burst. It was insanely hot. Our chemistry was perfect. We’d fucked a lot of women…a LOT…but Heather became our main bitch. My little worker bee.

I climbed up on Cory’s lap, reverse cowgirl, looking down at Heather. She was hungry for it. We were all so turned on that we didn’t even think of lube. Heather had gagged herself enough that her saliva did the trick. I lifted myself up and looked down at Heather steering Cory’s dick into my asshole. Once the head was finally inside me, I took a breath and gently started working the rest of it in, inch by inch.

When it was about halfway in, Heather looked up at me like I was a goddess. I realized she must’ve fantasized about this for a long time. I watched her eyes follow as I slid up and down down Cory’s cock. I knew exactly what she was feeling. It’s intoxicating, watching a big black cock plunder a woman’s ass. The way it glistens, being coated with the awful wetness of the hole. The way the sphincter stretches and grips it so tightly. I love it, and I could tell that she did, too.

“How does it look?” I asked, breaking her focus.

She looked up at me, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Amazing.” she replied.

“Jerk it off while it’s in my ass.”

She followed my order and wrapped her right hand around the very base of Cory’s shaft and began jerking him off. She gasped at how much of it was still inside of me while she was doing this.

“Oh my God, Cory! Your cock is incredible.”

Cory started getting more excited. I could feel him getting harder still. Suddenly, he lifted me off of him and ordered in a low guttural voice that he uses when he’s getting close to cumming: “Clean my fucking dick off!!”

Heather loved it. She dove right in and started sucking and licking every inch of him, base to tip.

“It’s so delicious. God, I wanted this. I’ve been waiting for this.”

When Cory took his cock away from her and put it back in my ass, Heather began feverishly fingering herself and rubbing her clit, like a dog waiting on her next treat. I knew what she wanted. I leaned all the way back onto Cory and started working my hips the way he likes. I could feel him about to explode. I was getting close, too. I worked my clit, trying to meet him at the finish line, but it was too late.

“OH FUCK! GODDAMN! SHIT!” he screamed.

Cory shoots big loads, so I knew there was a lot of cum in my ass. His semi-hard cock flopped out of me and he spread my cheeks open and it all just poured out of me, pooling on his hard stomach. I was so turned on, I started to lick it up, but he stopped me.

“No, this is for Heather. This is what you want, right?”

Heather could barely speak, as she stared at all the mess, the pool of cum and ass juice, Cory’s big shiny cock, covered in my filth.

“Yes,” she hissed. “I fucking want it.”

She rested her arms on his strong, defined thighs and took him in her mouth. Even soft, she couldn’t fit him all. She cleaned all of the sweat, cum and assjuice that had gathered around and under his balls. She was savoring it all. Every last drop. When she made her way to the pool of cum, I instinctively cupped my breast with one hand and massaged my pussy with the other. When she took the first lick, I felt a wave of heat in my entire body. It was so intense seeing her tongue gliding through the cum, clearing a path to reveal Cory’s beautiful skin.

“Look at you, you dirty bitch,” I moaned, nearly breathless.

She smiled at me and sucked up the rest.

“Don’t swallow it. Share it.” Cory said, seductively.

I was ready to blow, but I wanted that cum in my mouth before I finished. I reached out for Heather. She opened her mouth slowly, making sure none spilled. I put my mouth over hers and our tongues danced for what seemed like forever. I swallowed as much cum as I could steal from Heather’s mouth and my body exploded with pleasure. My orgasm was so powerful that Cory had to catch me from falling off the couch. I remember shaking and then I just went limp.

My head was spinning, as curled up at the opposite end of the couch. Heather was sitting in Cory’s lap, straddling him, as he sucked on her tits. She looked happy, as she gently ran her fingers over the prickly hairs on his head. She was beaming with satisfaction.. And I was glad we could give that to her.

“You’re a lucky girl.” she said, turning to me with a huge smile.

I answered, “I’m happy to share with you, as long as you share with us. No more secrets or surprises, okay?

“Okay”

“So, the next time you’re with Grace, make sure we’re there, too.”

Cory chimed in, “We? You’re the one who’s chasing her. Not me. I’m good.”

Heather laughed. I didn’t. I was getting annoyed by the possibility that Cory would be the reason I’d never see Grace experience what she’s been missing. I wanted to see her react to his cock more than anything in the world. I wanted to slap her tongue and pussy with it, to suck her juices off of it. So many things I wanted to do with her.

onyxandpearl

CONT'D

“I’m way ahead of you. I’m having her over again tomorrow and I told her I invited you. She said she’s looking forward to meeting the real you.”

Cory laughed and said “Damn, baby, what other surprises you got?”

“One more, actually. Kimaya’s coming over, too.”

I was giddy with excitement. Kimaya is one of our favorite fucks. She’s a rich, insatiable housewife. Late 30s. Indian mom and white dad. Tall, slim thick, with a perfect face. She used to be a print model until she married the CEO of the company where Mike is a VP. Heather met her last year at a company retreat. They hit it off and exchanged war stories about being kept women over two bottles of Chardonnay. Eventually, Heather told her about us. Within a week, all four of us were in a hotel suite. Heather and I didn’t participate initially during that first meeting. We spent our time watching Kimaya experience her first black man, which was incredible. Sometimes, after watching Cory dominate her, she played dom to Heather and me, which we loved. It’s a great dynamic, getting fucked by a powerful, confident woman and then watching her submit completely to your man.

Cory made Kimaya cum so many times that she screamed for him to stop at one point, because she couldn’t control her limbs anymore from all the shaking. We met up a dozen or so more times, but the last time resulted in a pregnancy scare and she cut us off. We hadn’t seen her in months. She knew it couldn’t be her husband’s because he was too busy fucking his mistresses to be bothered with her. His loss. I guarantee you everything he pays his whores to do in bed, Cory and I were getting his wife to do those things and much more for free. He had no idea what a fuck pig she could be.

Cory bit his lips, having a flashback. He was very fond of Kamiaya

“Shit. Kimaya? I miss that pretty pussy. You been busy , huh?” he said, smacking her ass to stamp his approval.

She threw her head back and laughed like a mischievous teenager. She looked so pretty at that moment that I sprang up and hugged her. Then, I held her face and looked at her.

“I fucking love you,” I exhaled.

Time stood still. All three of us weren’t sure if I really meant it or not. She kissed me deeply, with feeling, as if letting me know she felt the same way, without saying it. Then we both curled up to Cory and he held us in his arms. I watched as she appreciated Cory’s lean, muscular body, still ripped from years of track and football. The three of us talked for the next hour or so. Learning more of her story made her even more attractive to us. Cory gently combed his fingers through her hair and kissed her on the top of her head, as she explained how she gave up her career as a photographer when Mike’s career started to take off. She told us how wild she used to be back in the day: threesomes, a gangbang, an all-girl orgy and too many one-night stands to remember. Mike was a good guy she met at a party and latched on to because he was mature, responsible, dependable and he absolutely worshipped her. She loved him in her way, but she knew from the beginning he could never satisfy her and she spent years pushing down her sexual desires, trying to be faithful and failing a couple of times.

“The moment I saw you two, I was already yours. I knew I had to have you.” She was casually stroking Cory’s dick and playing with herself when she said it. Cory reached a nearly full erection in seconds.

“One last thing before I go.” she purred.

“What now?” I replied, playfully sighing.

“I didn’t cum,” she said, smiling bashfully.

“We should fix that.” I said, smiling back at her.

Cory pulled her back on top of him. She laughed happily, the way women do when a man can toss them around. She propped herself up on him and started grinding hard and slow. This wasn’t going to take long, as she was already quivering, beginning to grind faster. Cory looked so pleased sucking on her left tit that I took the right one in my hand and circled her big areolas with my tongue. Her breathing became more rapid and I knew she was going to come incredibly hard. I’ve seen Cory make her unravel before, leaving her curled up in a ball of tears, but I wanted to take her beyond that. I got behind her and started saying all the nasty things I now knew she wanted to hear. My hand caressed her neck and I squeezed just enough to make her feel it there. Then, I slid my index and middle fingers in her moist, nasty butthole and caught the rhythm of her ride on Cory, grinding hard and deep.

She growled: “Yes! I fucking love it. I’m your fucking slut. You own me.”

I put my mouth up to her right ear and whispered through my gnashed teeth “I know we do, you filthy bitch. Now one else knows what a nasty whore you are. You love that, don’t you? Pretending to be just another normal wife and mom with your little book club friends, knowing my man’s big fucking black dick is splitting you open when you need to be fucked!”

Her body seized and her jaws dropped.

Before I could say anything else, she hopped off his cock and screamed so loudly, I was scared someone outside might hear, even though we were in the basement. Her squirt splashed onto Cory, soaked his dick and balls. He’s made her squirt before, but never like this. Thank God, I didn't fight Cory on the soft leather couch set, because we definitely would have needed new ones.

I softly kissed her back, while she whimpered in Cory’s arms, her face buried between his shoulder and neck. She was exhausted, glistening with sweat. Her hair was damp. Cory and I looked at each other and smiled, more in love than ever. We kissed delicately and Heather slowly lifted her head, watching us. I kissed her. She kissed Cory. We try not to allow that level of intimacy with other women–a mistake we learned with Kimaya–but Heather was now ours and we all knew it. It was a strange, beautiful feeling knowing another woman cared for my husband. He listened to her. He saw her, as a whole woman. He held her in a way that made her feel safe, protected. All the things he does for me. It was nice knowing she understood that I actually loved him as a person and not just for his cock.

The next morning, I walked across the street to Heather’s house. I had been peeking out of the window, waiting until Mike’s car was no longer in the driveway. I wanted to make sure I beat Grace and Kimaya to our little lunch date..

When Heater greeted me at the door, we performed our stupid “Hello, neighbor” routine, with warm smiles and a polite hug, just keeping up appearances in case anyone’s watching. She closed the door and turned to me with hunger in her eyes. She looked amazing, in a little floral print summer dress, hair pulled in a ponytail, showing all of her sweet face, We kissed with so much intensity and longing that I knew she wanted to fuck me right there in her foyer. I pulled away from her, laughing at how ridiculously horny and in love we were. She started laughing along with me.

“I barely slept last night. I can’t stop thinking about you two. I watched Cory leave for the gym earlier and I swear I wanted to run over and suck him off in the car before he left.”

“He would have loved that,” I giggled.

“The three of us still have time for a quickie, before the girls get here. I know Corey gets back at 10 and they won’t be here until 11.” she said, biting her lip.

I told you she was nosey. But now I just find it amusing, almost endearing. She knew our entire schedules. Corey works from home since Covid. He found a remote gig that pays him mid-six figures. He just hits the gym, grocery store, etc…and he’s back home. . I’m an associate professor at a nearby college and I teach classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, while I finish up my doctorate in history. We moved here so I could pursue my goals. Cory loves it here, because this town is filled with every kind of woman he could want, from college co-eds to career women to housewives. We’ve only been here a year and we’ve had every type. I’ll save those stories for another time.

I smiled at her, trying not to laugh at her horniness, and then I squeezed her shoulders.

“You need to chill.”

She pushed out a big sigh and laughed at herself, putting her hands over her face. She’s so damn cute when she’s embarrassed. I got a sudden urge to do something naughty to relieve us both. We weren’t going to last another minute, let alone two more hours, waiting for Grace and Kimaya. I took her hand and pulled her into the kitchen. She giggled, nervously anticipating what I had in store for her.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

I put my hand on top of her kitchen island and said “Get up here.”

“Why?” she asked, laughing incredulously.

“If I tell you it won’t be as hot.”

That changed things for her. She said nothing else and climbed on top of it with surprising ease for a woman her age. That yoga is really paying off. I gave her a series of instructions, which she precisely followed, until she was right where I wanted her, exactly how I imagined.

“Get on all fours.”

“Back up, near the edge.”

“Spread your legs,” as I tapped the insides of her thighs,

“Arch your back.”

She was ready. I slowly lifted her dress. Then, I pulled her thong down as far as it could go without tearing around her thick thighs. She looked absolutely delicious. A fat moist cunt, with a tuft of hair and the perfect amount of stubble, surrounded on all sides by her meaty thighs and fat ass cheeks. Before Cory, I would have never appreciated a body like this, a body similar to my own. But watching him fuck thicker women convinced me. I rubbed her asscheeks and thighs in a circular motion.. She spasmed slightly, causing a drop of juice to escape her hole. I watched it slowly descend like a spider on its web. It landed softly on my tongue, as I waited to catch it. She tasted like syrup.

onyxandpearl

CONT'D

“Jesus, Heather. Mike has no idea what to do with you, does he?”

“No. Not a fucking clue,” she answered, breathlessly, dropping her head down on the counter, her ass still in the air.

I wrapped my arms around that plump ass and smothered myself with her pussy. I’m glad I wasn’t wearing make-up, because I made a mess of my face. I tried to suck her dry. She tasted so damn good. Instantly, I had another urge. I wanted to penetrate her. Cory wasn’t around and I was used to seeing her pussy stretched with his cock.

“What are you doing?” she asked, as I walked over to the fridge, quickly searching it until I found what I wanted.

She gasped and demanded “Yes! Fuck me with it!, ” as I held up a cucumber, which, for the record, wasn’t as big as Cory.

I fucked her with it until the countertop and the floor were wet with her squirt.

We fucked two more times before Grace and Kimaya were supposed to arrive. We both needed to change. I quickly returned home, took a shower and changed clothes. Before I went back over to Heather’s, I knocked on Cory’s office door. I never bother him when he’s working, but plans change.

“Yeah, I’m here. Come in, baby.” he said.

I asked if he was in a meeting and he said no, but he was busy. He wondered where I was when he got back from the gym, because he’d called to ask if I wanted Starbucks and I didn’t answer. I told him to take a wild guess and he laughed knowingly.

“Y’all can’t take a break, huh? You fucking without me now?”

“I didn’t want to but I'm so horny right now. I’m not going to make it through our lunch with Kimaya and Grace. It’s too much sexual tension,” I said, fanning myself off, still moist from my shower.

He started laughing at me. I didn’t blame him, as I started laughing along. I must’ve looked ridiculous, fretting about being able to control myself around three woman I want to fuck, especially the one I haven’t fucked.

“I want you there,” I blurted. It caught him by surprise.

“Want me where? You want me to come over there? For what?”

He went on a rant about us maintaining discretion and not wanting to take a risk this big. What if Grace isn’t into it? What if Kimaya is still hesitant? What if Mike comes home? What if?

Here’s the thing about Cory and Me. He knows how to fuck women, whereas I simply fucking know women. Kimaya wouldn’t have accepted the invite, knowing I was going to be there. She wanted to see us. She wanted a proper fucking again. Grace had been eye-fucking Cory the entire time at her party. He wore his baby blue French terry shorts that day and his dick print had the attention of every woman there, none more than Grace. She may not have liked Cory, but she wanted his cock.

Once he was done chastising me, I walked to the door and left him with this: “Okay. Well, If you change your mind, there’ll be four horny women with nice asses and bouncy tits right across the street, ready to do anything you want. And one of them you haven’t had yet. And we both know how much you love new pussy. I know you think about her. All you have to do is knock on that door in about an hour.”

I could tell by his silence and facial expression that he was thinking about it. He had plenty of time to think about it and I knew it would drive him insane.

“Have fun, Zoe. Bye.”

I closed the door behind me and laughed, knowing he wouldn’t be able to resist.

Shortly after I rejoined Heather, Grace knocked on the door. She was about 10 minutes early. Heather answered and led her back to the kitchen area, where I was sitting at the table. I wore a tight little dress that showed every bit of my figure. No panties. When I stood up to greet her, I could see Grace’s eyes locked in on my tits. No bra. She had on a cute sleeveless blouse and dark leggings. When I hugged her, I placed my hand on the small of her back, right in the ridge of her ass check and gave her a peck on the check. She smelled amazing, a light mix of coconut oil and expensive perfume.

Kimaya arrived a few moments later, looking very chic and as beautiful as ever. When she saw me, she opened her arms and headed straight for me. She hugged me firmly and told me she missed me. I told her I missed her, too, as her hands were still around my waist. She kissed me and I kissed her back, dismissing all pretense about the nature of our relationship. Grace took it all in and didn’t say a word about it.

“You must be Kimaya.” Grace interjected, filling the room with laughter. She’s going to fit right in, I thought.

After a few more moments of introduction and a round of compliments, we all sat down at the kitchen table. Heather asked if anyone would like some cucumber water and gave me a smirk. I managed to stifle a laugh. However, I couldn’t help but laugh at Kimaya’s followup.

“Speaking of cucumbers, how’s Cory?”

The three of us shared a knowing laugh, leaving Grace to smile uncomfortably. We spent the next few minutes freely talking about our first times with Cory, pushing the idea of fucking Cory onto Grace. She began to loosen up and joined in the fun.

“I’ll admit, I was intrigued by the bulge in those shorts yesterday.”

“I knew I saw you stealing glances.” I said, acting surprised.

She laughed and playfully took a sip of water, composing herself.

“Well, Cory noticed your ass, so I guess y’all are even,” I continued, planted seeds.

“Really? I got the impression he doesn’t like black women.”

That response caught me off guard and I responded with no filter.

“Maybe that’s because you give off the impression that you only like white men.”

She retorted quickly: “I’m attracted to men who find me attractive.”

onyxandpearl

CONT'D
I didn’t anticipate things becoming so side-tracked. A semi-argument ensued. Heather and Kimaya tried to referee, as Grace and I accused each other of fetishizing skin color. I could see she was annoyed when I pointed out that all my previous partners were white, while she had never been with a black man. She gave Heather a look, knowing that Heather had broken her confidence. Then they began to trade barbs. It all seemed on the verge of falling apart. My big plan was failing spectacularly.

The doorbell rang, putting a pause to our bickering. Things had escalated so quickly that I forgot all about Cory.

“Are you expecting someone else?” Kimaya asked

“No. I don’t know who it could be,” Heather answered. She was being honest. I hadn’t told her about my conversation with Cory. Heather went to answer the door and we all sat silently, not knowing what to say to each other. Kimiya glanced at me, her disappointment obvious.

Suddenly, we heard Heather’s laughter from the foyer, which helped ease the tension. Seconds later she re-entered the kitchen pulling Cory by the hand.

“Someone’s ears were burning,” Heather announced.

“There goes the devil!” Kimaya teased, beaming. She was so happy to see him.

Grace sensed what was happening. I couldn’t tell what she was thinking. Was she nervous? Excited? Afraid?

“I hope it’s okay for me to join. My wife told me to stop by for some lunch.”

He shot me a sexy grin and I smiled at him, relieved he’d shown up. If he didn’t look so damn good, standing there in a tight-fitting tee and gray sweat shorts, the whole thing would have been ridiculous. It was so surreal. It was really happening right there in Heather’s kitchen..

“What are we having for lunch anyway, Heather?” Grace asked, her voice cracking ever so slightly. She was nervous. At that moment, it occurred to me that not only had she not been with any black men, she might not have been with many men in general.

“Why don’t you show Grace what we’re having for lunch, Heather.” Kimaya suggested.

Kimaya then turned to Grace and said “ If this doesn’t make you hungry, you should probably leave.”

Heather obliged and stepped behind Cory. I alternated between watching Heather and Grace’s reaction to what Heather was doing. Heather pulled his shorts down with one hand and slowly pulled his cock out with the other. Grace’s mouth opened slightly, awestruck, as his length seemed like it would never end. Finally, Heather pulled it out completely and it hung there between his powerful thighs. Kimaya was massaging her breasts, boiling over with desire. A little yelp escaped from Grace, as if she had been pinched or poked. She was in pure disbelief.

“Fuck, I missed you, Cory. Bring it to me.” Kimaya blurted.

He sternly corrected her: “What did I tell you about giving me orders, Maya?”

“Maya” was the nickname he gave her. We were surprised no one else called her that. Cory was the only person who did and she loved it.

“Please! Please come here, Cory.” Kimaya pleaded.

He strutted over to her, that beautiful flesh monster just swaying with every step. He stopped in front of her and when she tried to grab it, he slapped her hand away and made her close her eyes. This was their thing. Kimaya panted and moaned, as he rubbed that thing all across her face and neck.

“You remember this?” Cory asked.

With her tongue out, she desperately circled her head about, chasing it, stealing as many licks as she could, as he continued rubbing his heavy cock on her face.

Kimaya: “I missed it so much. I never stopped thinking about you. I’ve been waiting for this.”

Grace was paralyzed with lust. She couldn’t move. I got up and stood behind her. I began massaging her neck for a moment. She rubbed my hands, acknowledging me, accepting my touch, still watching Cory tease Kimaya. Cory watched me reach down into Grace’s blouse and pull out her amazing tits. They were surprisingly heavy, much bigger than they appear when she’s dressed. Her nipples were perfect. She’s so fucking perfect.

The sight of her breasts and obvious arousal made Cory fully erect. He couldn’t stand it anymore and finally stuck his cock in Kimaya’s mouth, which she hungrily accepted. Kimaya loved choking herself with it.

“God, I missed this!” Kimaya said, trying to catch her breath for a moment, before stabbing the back of her throat with his cock again.

Grace looked back at me in wonder. It looked like she wanted to say something, but she couldn’t find the words. I leaned down and kissed her. The taste of her mouth made me want to put my leg up on the table and make her eat my out. She tasted like she’d just eaten a bowl of fruit.

“I think Grace would like to try.” I said.

Grace looked at Cory and nodded, excitedly, still unable to find words. Cory took his cock away from Kimaya, who pouted a little, as she wiped her mouth. Cory had scolded her before about being selfish, so if she had any objections to Grace having a turn she kept them to herself. Cory stepped in front of Grace, stroking himself. He was completely engorged and it looked unreal, polished with Kimaya’s saliva, highlighting every vein. There’s no reason for a man to have a cock so big. Cory is just a couple of inches from being a circus freak. The first time we had sex, I literally prayed for it to stop growing, because I was so scared I wouldn’t be able fuck him. It truly is a wonder to behold.

“You want this dick, beautiful?” Cory said, looking Grace in the eyes.

Grace stuttered a little, before finally managing to utter a barely audible “yes.” He took her hand and pulled it to his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and pushed out a little laugh when she noticed her thumb and the rest of her fingers weren’t even close to touching. She licked the tip for a moment and then took the head into her mouth. Then, she opened wider and choked herself with it. When she finally came up for air, she giggled for a moment, before looking up at Cory.

“You’re amazing,” she said.

Cory smiled down on her and ran the back of his hand over her face, admiring her beauty. He rubbed his thumb across her lips, as he placed his hand under her chin and tilted her head up. She looked up at him, ready to please him. He looked her in the eyes and smiled deviously.

“What your fine ass doing with that goofy ass white boy, huh?”

She laughed and shook her head. “I have no idea.” She was more present at this point, getting past the shock of his size.

“He making that pussy cum?”

“No,” she answered, quickly and definitively, locking eyes with Cory. It was both an admission and plea. She wanted Cory to make her cum.

He nodded, with a menacing look on his face, and said: “I ain’t think so. We about to change that. Take y’all asses upstairs.”

onyxandpearl

CONT'D
Heather immediately turned and left the room. Kimaya followed her. When Grace stood, Cory kissed her deeply for just a moment and then sent her on her way. She looked back at him with that look I’ve seen dozens of women give him when they’re ready to do anything he tells them. I followed behind Grace and he slapped my ass as I walked by him.

He herded us up the stairs and into the bedroom Heather shares with her husband like lambs to the slaughter. When we entered the room, he sat on the foot of their huge california king bed and told us not to undress. He wanted to do it himself. He called each of us over, one by one, undressing us, touching us, tasting us. It was his little ritual. Kimaya first, then Grace, then Heather, then me. We all laughed when he teased me about being the only one not wearing panties. Once we were all naked and on the bed, he climbed in between us. Heather and Kimaya on one side of him, Grace and me on the other. Heather and I lifted his shirt off of him. Kimaya pulled off his shorts. His cock was a semi-soft now, which I liked, because I loved seeing it grow. I grabbed it and looked at Grace.

“I think you should do the honors, Grace, since you’re new.”

Grace didn’t hesitate. She was up on her knees and she put her hands down like she was doing a push up and dropped her mouth down on him, as far as she could. I couldn’t believe how close she came to my hand. I don’t think any woman’s ever come that close to deepthroating him. And by close, I mean she still had about 3 or 4 inches to go, but it was still impressive, even if he wasn’t fully erect. For the next couple of minutes or so, we watched Grace worship him like we all had once. There’s nothing like the first time and we wanted to let her enjoy it. Her technique wasn’t great, but her enthusiasm was insane. There was spit everywhere and she was playing with it, enjoying making a mess. She started slapping herself with it, amazed by its heft.

I got distracted for a moment by a moan and looked over and saw Heather’s face between Kimaya’s legs. For a moment, I wanted to join them, but today was about Grace. I was finally getting what I wanted and I was going to enjoy every second.

Cory couldn’t take it anymore. He was ready for her. He reached out and grabbed her, pulling her on top of him. She writhed on him, unable to calm herself. He positioned himself between her legs and pried them open with his own. I crawled around behind her so I could see him enter her. Her pussy made my mouth water, that bright pink slit inside that dark skin. I stuck my finger in her cunt, which she didn’t seem to notice. She was unbelievably tight. Cory was going to split her open and I couldn’t wait to see it. I grabbed his cock and he responded by lifting Grace up enough for me to get him ready to fuck her. He gently lowered her down on his dick, as I held it in place. Her pussy was so wet, it helped her take him in pretty easy. She moaned in ecstasy, as she felt his massive head breach her hole.

“Oh my God! You’re so big. So fucking big!” she shouted.

“You got a long way to go, girl.” I said, teasing, playing with her pussy with the tip of his cock.

“Are you gonna wear a condom?” she asked, suddenly sounding frightened.

“I don’t wear condoms, baby. You can use those with your punk ass boyfriend. You taking this dick raw.” he answered, thrusting himself into her a little more.

Her voice changed, going much lower, as she let out a deep sigh of pleasure. Cory started working his hips, maneuvering more of his cock inside of her a few strokes at a time. He’s like a surgeon with that thing, the way he explores a vagina, stretching the walls, massaging the cervix, filling you completely with his powerful thrusts, as it pulsates right through you. There’s nothing comparable. I knew exactly what Grace was feeling, watching him force as much of himself in her as he could without hurting her. She was being pushed to her limits. He pulled her closer and opened his legs wider to go deeper. More than half of his cock was still hanging out of her pussy. She could have taken more, but he was being careful with her. He’s ripped girls before and he hates when he causes women pain, when all he wants them to feel is pleasure.

She cried out, “Oh, Cory! Fuck me! Yes!”

Her big black ass bounced uncontrollably as she rode his cock. Knowing me the way he does, Cory spread her ass open, inviting me to taste her foul little hole. I stared at it for a moment, savoring the view. As I started to stick my tongue in her asshole,
I breathed in her odor. I imagined that moment so many times. I held her ass open, stiffened my tongue and pressed it against her tight muscle, trying my best to get all of it inside her. There’s no reason for a human being’s asshole to taste so good. I savagely tongue-fucked her ass, angry that she couldn’t received my entire tongue. She loved it. I felt her hand land on top of my head, as she held me in place.

“Yes, bitch! Eat my fucking ass, while I fuck your man.” she barked at me.

I swear I wanted to suck out her insides. I was like an animal, poking, sucking and licking her asshole. She started grinding hard on Cory, still holding my head in place. She was making herself cum. We were all in a frenzy. Kimaya came loudly, as Heather finished her off. Cory was making those sounds he makes when he’s resisting an orgasm. He knew he had more fucking to do, because the rest of us would have been pissed at him if we didn’t get a turn.

When Grace finally started to cum, I felt her body begin to vibrate, but barely any sound came out of her, except for a series of short grunt-like noises.

“That’s it. Cum on that big dick, baby,” Cory said, his voice deep and smooth.

Grace unleashed a succession of primal roars, her body spasming all over. I could see her pussy squeezing Cory’s cock over and over and over. Kimaya and Heather rubbed her back, trying to calm her. There was nothing they could do. It had to run its course.

The waves of pleasure finally subsided and the room went quiet. I nonchalantly pulled Cory out of Grace. I couldn’t wait to taste it. It was like looking at one of those giant lollipops you find at the carnival. My mouth was as wide as I could get it when I wrapped my lips around it and sucked hard, pulling as much of Grace’s juice off of it as I could. I closed my eyes and swallowed. Jesus Fucking Christ. She had no business tasting so good.

“Kimaya, you have to taste this.” I said, only opening my eyes after I said it, still enthralled by the sweet, salty taste in my mouth.

Kimaya slurped up Grace’s juices from around Cory’s big balls. Her reaction said it all, like she was tasting a perfectly decadent chocolate dessert. She said nothing, only licking and moaning, becoming addicted to the taste.

“Save some for me,” Heather chimed in.

I looked at her and cocked my head, playfully. “Bitch, you already know what she tastes like.”

Everyone burst into laughter. I felt so happy. I love watching naked bodies laughing.

“I haven’t tasted her off of Cory’s cock yet” Heather insisted, offering me a teasing smile.
I smiled back lovingly as she joined Kimaya, sucking on his balls and licking up all the leftovers they could find on his shaft.

I lay next to Cory, as he held Grace on top of him. She looked perfect in his arms, her head on his chest. They looked like they belonged together, her kinky hair blending into his dark coarse beard. She kissed his strong chest and smiled at me sweetly. I didn’t feel an ounce of jealousy or envy. I wanted to stay in that moment forever.

“How was that?” I asked, facetiously.

She smiled, closed her eyes and sighed, searching for the words.

“If he was mine, I’d share him, too. No woman should keep this to herself.”

We looked up at Cory to see his reaction to Grace’s praise and quickly realized he was paying us no mind. His eyes were closed, enjoying the pleasure of Kimaya and Heather playfully sharing his cock. I looked at Grace as she watched them and I could tell she was still fascinated by his size, probably amazed that it was inside of her. It’s the before and after effect of seeing it for the first time and then seeing it the first time after he fucks you with it. It’s a strange sense of triumph that makes you feel stronger, more confident…beautiful.

Cory slid Grace off of him and sat up. He had the look in his eye, the one he gets when he’s about to go on a rampage. He reached for Kimaya and took her hand.

“Bring your pretty ass here, Maya.” he said, almost angrily, as he pulled her to him until they were face to face.

“I missed you so fucking much. I thought about you everyday.” she cooed, kissing him softly.

I’m always amused seeing her bullshit ice queen persona melt away in Cory’s hands. He replied by rolling her over onto her stomach and climbing on top of her. I knew he was about to fuck her brains out. She whimpered, as he searched for her hole. He leaned in and spoke near her ear.

“Did you think about me when you had to fuck your husband?”

“I haven’t fucked any man since I met you. I only want you.” she responded, matter-of-factly.

That turned Cory on, knowing he had that kind of loyalty from her. It’s his entire M.O.

Kimaya let out a long moan once he finally slid into her. His asschecks, arms and shoulders flexed powerfully as he burrowed his cock through her. It didn’t take long for her to grab a pillow and scream the sounds of her orgasm into it.

At that point I couldn’t wait any longer to taste Cory’s cum. I whispered in Grace’s ear and then I lay on my back, head point to the foot of the bed. She straddled my face and put her head between my thighs. I looked up at her swollen, moist pussy. Cory had made a mess of her. I kissed it sweetly. We finally got Cory’s attention, as he turned his attention away from Kimaya to us, as if selecting items from a buffet.

onyxandpearl

CONT'D

“Oh, fuck yeah, baby, stay right there.” he said.

He leaned down and kissed me and then swiped a quick taste of Grace, before positioning himself behind her, his cock obstructing my view like an eclipse. He ran his hands over her ass and said:

“Damn, girl. I ain’t seen ass like this in a minute.”

He smacked her ass and she let out a little laugh and playfully wagged her tail for him. Then, she hiked her ass up and lowered her head. I felt her kisses on my labia, then came that first lick. I widened my legs, letting her have all she wanted of me.

Cory cradled his cock and started to fuck her.

“Let me put it in,” I said.

He let go and I led him into her. We went slow. I’d been looking forward to this and I made sure to not rush through the moment. It looked and sounded amazing, so detailed. His veins. Her folds. The sticky, slimy sound of his flesh sliding through hers. I came instantly, surprising myself.

Cory began to thrust harder and Grace took it as best she could. He was going deeper than before and seemed far less concerned with hurting her. This time was about his pleasure, not hers.

“Good girl! Let me stretch that pussy out.”

He was fucking her freely now, forcing nearly all of himself into her. I could feel the strange sensation of her mouth resting on my pussy while she screamed. At this point, I wasn’t sure if she was in pain or not, so I wanted him to finish. I stuck out my tongue and started licking his balls and shaft. He loves that, and he moaned helplessly to let me know not to stop.

“I’m ‘bout to cum in this pussy, unless you tell me to stop.”

Grace didn’t respond.

“Tell me to stop, Grace!” he said, urgently.

She let out a huge sigh of pleasure and I felt a rush of her breath on my pussy. She bucked and quivered. I realized she had cum again. Cory’s strong hands firmly held her in place, keeping his cock from slipping out. He stopped thrusting in an instant.

“OH FUCK! I’M CUMMING!” Cory roared.

His thick muscular cock flexed and pulsated with so much force that it looked almost alien to see so closeup. He injected torrents of cum inside of her. She groaned with delight as the warm ooze settled inside of her. He had pushed her limits more than I’d ever see him do with a first-timer. I gently rubbed Grace’s thick thighs and torso, helping bring her to a calm. Cory exhaled with satisfaction and leaned back, his cock still inside of her. God, he had a big dick. It looked like a bridge connecting their beautiful black bodies. Just when I think I’ve gotten over the novelty of his size, he does something like that and I realize just how abnormal it is for a man to have that much length.

Heather cozied up to him and rubbed his chest and arms. Kimaya joined her. He kissed them both and then looked down at me.

“You ready, baby?”

“Do it!” I demanded. “I want it. Every fucking drop.”

I opened my mouth. He slowly pulled out of her. Silence fell the moment before a big delicious glob landed on my tongue and slid down my throat. I swallowed it. My eyes welled. I was overcome with love and lust. Cory shivered and moaned helplessly as Heather tried to suck more life out of him.

“Push it out, baby,” Kimaya told Grace, rubbing on her ass.

Grace did as she was told and her pussy sqeezed out so much more cum than I had anticipated. Just fucking gobs of it. Cory backed off of the bed, leaving the three of us to feast on Grace. We were like pigs feeding at a troth: messy, uninhibited, voracious. We poked, spread, pulled, licked and munched on her.

“Yes, you nasty fucking bitches! Clean me up.” Grace shouted, euphorically.

Once we’d all had enough, we settled beside each other, Grace and I between Heather and Kimaya. We kissed, caressed and held one another, still coming down off the high we’d just experienced.

I noticed Corey sitting in a chair across the room, watching us. He looked like a king, his cock slumped between his legs, a wistful look on his face.

“You okay, baby?”

He shook his head, smiling and said most sincerely: “You look like fucking angels.”

In unison, we all reached for him and asked for him to come join us on the bed. He got up and he walked over just slowly enough for us to admire his body in full. He looked divine. He settled between Grace and me, reclining onto the pillow. Grace hovered over him and looked into his eyes. She was beaming with devotion. She kissed him fondly and said:

“We’re your angels.”

And we all knew it was true. Grace looked at me, as she rested her head on his chest, communicating to me her claiming of my husband as hers. I wasn’t jealous. That’s what I wanted all along. He was hers and she was ours. I put my hand on top of hers and interlocked our fingers. It looked perfect, our hands joined, gently rising and falling on his chest with each breath he took.

All five of us stayed in that bed for hours, in a world of our own, with no fear of consequences. Mike could have come home at any moment and I doubt any of us would have budged. It felt right. We were meant to be there.

There was no more sex that afternoon, but there was lots of affection and incredible intimacy. I knew Cory and I meant something to these women and they meant something to us. The line between love and lust was starting to blur. This was the start of a new life for the five of us.

We made plans to see each other more and to bring more women into our circle. Kimaya offered to buy a secret condo for our meet ups. We all told her that was unnecessary, but she did it anyway, of course. She’s practical that way. No more hotels, no more risking husbands and boyfriends walking in our homes. If we were doing this, we needed a place.

What’s transpired in that condo over the last several years are countless stories of unhinged carnality, seduction, and satisfaction. So many women, so much pleasure. Mothers, wives, sisters, students…women. All kinds of women, all colors, shapes and sizes. We’ve had them in our little playground, giving them the sexual experience of their lives. It’s become a mission for all of us.

And it all started that day in that room.