• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MrsWalker’s Son’s New Girlfriend Seduces Her, Ban-One’s Ending 1

ban-one

Works for panties
The part in Italics is the original story, posted by MrsWalker. The part after that is my ending.

My son Tommy and my daughter Krissy are shopping together at the Mall and are supposed to be home at seven o'clock for dinner. Tommy invited his girlfriend Carol and she was originally going to drive over by herself at seven, but she called a few minutes ago and asked if she could come over early and get to know me. I have not met her yet and told her to come over whenever she wants.

I change into my new bikini and around six o'clock I am in the kitchen preparing the celery, onions and bell pepper for the potato salad. The potatoes are already cooked and in a few minutes I will be able to chop them up into sections after they cool down a little bit more.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. It must be Carol so I walk through the living room to invite her in. When I open the door I see the cutest little eighteen year old girl I have ever seen in my life! Her huge tits have hard nipples that are straining at the fabric of her sheer blouse, and her skirt must be the shortest one I have ever seen!

I reach out my hand to shake hers, but she puts her arms around me and gives me a really nice quick kiss! I like her already!

After the kiss, I feel a little unsteady on my feet, but manage to lead her into the kitchen to make her a lemonade and vodka drink. I open the freezer, get some ice cubes to put in the glass, then pour the lemonade into it. I hand the ice cold glass to her and she takes a swallow. While staring directly at the front of my bikini bottoms, she says "Oh, this tastes good Mrs Walker and I bet you do too!"

She suddenly steps closer to me and leans forward to kiss me. I am really attracted to her so I accept her advances and we tongue kiss for a little while.

After we break our kiss she places her glass on the kitchen table and pulls two different colored bikinis from her purse. She holds them up and asks me which one I like best. I tell her the black one matches her long hair and I bet it will look good on her. She asks me, "Mrs Walker, is it okay if I change into it here, or do you want me to use one of your bedrooms?"

I quickly reply to her, "Oh no, please feel free to change here. Tommy and Krissy are out shopping and won't be back for about an hour, so go ahead and do as you please."

As I grab my glass to put some more ice cubes I notice that I am trembling with anticipation to see what Carol looks like in the nude.

Carol looks me directly in the eyes as she slowly unbuttons her blouse and pulls it down off her shoulders. Jesus Christ what a magnificent pair of tits she has! I can't stop looking at them! They are big and firm and her dark brown hard nipples must be sticking straight out about half an inch! I tell her, "Oh Carol, you have gorgeous breasts! I don't think I have seen a pair that are so perfect as yours!"

She smiles, then asks me, "Would you like to touch them?"

I immediately sit my lemonade drink on the kitchen counter and walk over towards her. I stop about a foot from her, then reach up with both hands, quickly give them a feel, then start to turn around. Carol immediately reaches down, grabs my left wrist and says, "Mrs Walker, don't be shy!", then guides my hand back to her breast.

She continues saying, "Please spend a minute or so touching them. It feels so nice having a beautiful woman like yourself squeeze them and gently pinch their nipples."

I am thrilled to please her, so I put both my hands back on her tits and start playing with them. I look into her eyes while I am gently pinching her nipples and we begin passionately tongue kissing each other. After a couple of minutes, I break our kiss because I am having feelings that I would like to do more than just kiss her. If she was not my son's girlfriend I would lead her to my bedroom right now and have sex with her!

I walk back across the kitchen, take a drink from my glass, and watch as Carol puts her thumbs inside of her skirt and panties and pushes them down to her ankles.

Jesus Christ, she is so physically fit that I can see every muscle in her naked body expand and contract as she steps out of her clothes!

After she places her skirt and panties on the kitchen table, I can't help myself from staring directly at her pussy for a few seconds. It is beautiful! She must have just shaved it this morning because it is so smooth! I just want to get on my knees and bury my face between her legs, but she does not ask if I want to.

Anyway, I can't stand here and stare at her like this, so I put my drink down and start chopping up the potatoes. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see her naked body approaching behind me and she puts her arms around my waist. She whispers in my ear, "Mrs Walker, is there anything you would like me to do for you?"

I can feel her hard nipples poking me in the back as she slowly moves her naked pussy back and forth against my bikini clad ass cheeks. I am trembling and unable to speak as she moves her hands up under my bikini top and begins fondling my breasts. I continue chopping the potatoes as she unties the strings holding my bikini top together. She starts pulling it down, so I relax my arms for a second to let her take it off me, then go back to chopping the potatoes.

Carol takes my bikini top and throws it on the kitchen table, then puts her hands back on my tits and begins gently caressing them while she holds me close and kisses my neck. This is very enjoyable to me and I begin to softly moan.

She is breathing heavily and after a few seconds, she pushes my bikini bottoms down to the floor. I step out of them, then Carol gets down to her knees behind me, picks them up and throws them onto the kitchen table. She starts running her hands up and down my smooth shaved legs and says, "Mrs Walker, your legs are the most shapely ones I have ever put my hands on! They are so smooth and I love your tan lines!"

I tell her, "Thank you", as she roughly squeezes and gently slaps my firm white ass cheeks a few times.

Suddenly, she pushes my cheeks apart and says, "Mrs Walker, your ass looks so inviting! May I stick my tongue in it?"

Without waiting for a reply, Carol presses her face against my asshole and rams her tongue in it! Jesus Christ, her tongue is so long that I can feel it flick around inside me! I start moaning loudly as she continues fucking my ass with her tongue for the next few minutes.

Suddenly, Tommy and Krissy pull into the driveway and park! Carol and I frantically put our bikinis on, and just fifteen seconds later Tommy and Krissy walk into the kitchen through the back door! That was close!

Anyway, the four of us have a really nice dinner by the pool and are sitting around talking afterwards. Carol keeps giving me secret glances now and then while she sexily licks her lips and purposely pinches her hard nipples when nobody is looking at her except for me.

She is driving me crazy, so I ask her, "Carol, we appear to have the same dress size, but you are a little more full on top than I am. I have a few dresses that don't fit me right, but I bet you would fill them out nicely. Let's go to my bedroom for a while so you can try them on. If you like them, then I will give them to you."

I tell Tommy and Krissy to take a swim in the pool, then take hold of Carol's hand and lead upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as I close the bedroom door Carol immediately strips naked then sits on the edge of my bed with her legs spread wide apart and starts masturbating!

I just stand there in shock for a few moments while I stare at her beautiful naked teenage body. Carol begins breathing hard and says to me, "Mrs Walker, we only have a few minutes! Do you want to have sex with me or not?"

I immediately snap out of my trance, then get down on my knees between her legs and bury my face in her pussy. Oh my God, she tastes as good as she looks! I really like my son's new sexy little slut girlfriend!

ban-one

Works for panties
Continuing from and with MrsWalker’s perspective: With my face buried in Carol’s delicious pussy, kissing, licking, and sucking on her clit, I fondle her wonderfully firm tits and tweak her hard nipples, as she runs her hands through my hair and she moans. Her moans and wonderful body turn me on so much I have to slip a hand from her tit to masturbate, and I moan into her pussy as I eat her to orgasm. As she cums, I can see all her muscles tensing, and seeing such a fit, young woman climaxing makes me climax too.

She pulls me up to kiss, and says, “You were amazing Mrs. Walker. Do you do this often?” “Not as often as I would like,” I reply. “Well, we may have to change that,” Carol replies, as she stands us up with a smile. She quickly removes my bikini, sits me down on the edge of the bed, and parts my legs. Carol kneels with a smile to bury her face into my wet pussy, and she places her hands on my breasts to fondle and tease my nipples.

After just a brief exploration of my pussy, Carol stops to look up at me with a smile, “You have such a delicious pussy, Mrs. Walker. You will be a pleasure to eat,” making me smile before she gets back to work.

The way Carol pleases my clit, I am clearly not the first woman she had pleasured. It feels so good feeling her eat my pussy, and she slips a hand from my breast to masturbate, making her moan into me. It turns me on more knowing she is playing with herself. Carol eats me to my orgasm, and seeing me climax she cums too.

I want to pull her up to kiss, but Carol lowers herself further to slip her very long tongue into my tight, wet pussy. I nearly cum feeling her tongue enter me, and she works her tongue inside me as she rubs her nose against my clit so good. She continues to masturbate with one hand as she fondles my breasts and tweaks my hard nipples with the other, and moans from the pleasure as I run my hands through her hair. She tongue-fucks my wet hole to orgasm, and as my pussy cums around her tongue, her masturbation makes her climax too.

I pull Carol up with a smile, “God, you’re good,” before kissing her. As we kiss, I stand to sit her on the bed again, and I smile at her as I kneel between her legs again. I bury my face in her delicious pussy again, but this time I push my tongue inside her. She is so tight, and so wet, but she feels so good around my tongue. I tongue-fuck her pussy as I rub my nose against her clit, and masturbate with one hand as my other fondles her firm breasts and tweaks her hard nipples. Carol moans in pleasure as she runs her hands through my hair, and her pussy cums around my tongue. Feeling her contractions and spasms around my tongue, and seeing her fit body tense makes me climax too.

Carol pulls me up to kiss me, and smile, “You are very good at oral, Mrs. Walker.” “Thank you,” I smile. “How are you at fingering?” “Better, because I can practice on myself.” Carol smiles, pulls me up onto the bed, lying me on my back, and she straddles me so we can 69.

As we both wet a finger with our mouths, I can feel her large, firm breasts pressing against me with her hard nipples poking into my skin and it feels wonderful. It also feels great feeling her fit, young body against my breasts and hard nipples. Our fingers wet, we slip them inside the other’s tight, wet hole, making us both moan and shudder from the feeling. We then start kissing, licking, and sucking on each other’s clit as we finger-fuck each other’s hole. She was great at oral, but she was even better at fingering me. We make each other wetter from the contact and pleasure, making us moan into the other, and we give each other hard, double orgasms. Clitoral and vaginal as we contract and spasm around the other’s thrusting finger.

Carol gets off me, pulls me up to kiss me, and smiles, “You were correct, Mrs. Walker. You are better at fingering, but you are still quite good at oral.” “Thank you, Carol,” I smile, and say, “You were amazing.” Carol smiles, and asks, “Do you have any toys we could use?” “Why, yes, I do.” “Please get them, so we may pleasure each other better.” I smile, and leave the bed to retrieve my toys hidden in my underwear drawer, under all of my sexy things.

As I return to the bed, Carol smiles large with amazement, “Why, Mrs. Walker, what big toys you have,” seeing my large vibrator and dildo, both equal in size. I smile, “The better to please tight pussy with,” causing Carol to smile. Wanting to give her the better pleasure, I hand her the dildo, and we sit on the bed together to give slobbering blowjobs to our toys. As we slobber over our toys, we watch each other with great pleasure, and slip a hand down to masturbate to orgasms.

Carol leans back to lie on the bed, and smiles at me, “Please straddle me, Mrs. Walker, so we may 69 and toy each other.” I smile, and quickly take my place over her, enjoying the feeling of her firm breasts and hard nipples pressing into me, as mine press into her. As Carol slowly pushes the large toy into my tight, wet pussy, stretching me, I turn the vibrator on high and slowly push it into her tight, wet pussy, stretching her. We both moan from the feeling of having our tight pussies stretched. Once we have the toys inside, we start thrusting them as we kiss, lick, and suck on each other’s clit. Carol and I moan into the other from the pleasure, adding to ours as it vibrates our clits, and we toy and eat each other to hard, double orgasms.

I want to stay on her to continue her pleasure, but Carol pulls the dildo from me, and says, “I would like to appreciate your body more, Mrs. Walker.” I can’t refuse such a request from such a fit, young thing, and get off her. Carol pulls me from the bed, and stands me on the floor to completely and slowly appreciate my body. She gently runs her hands over my body, caressing me, as she slowly kisses, nibbles, and licks over every inch of my body. I moan feeling her touching me all over, and it makes me so wet and horny.

Carol finishes appreciating my body, and with her face at my ass, she parts my cheeks to see my asshole. She smiles, “I love your asshole, Mrs. Walker. It is so inviting, and tasted so great when I stuck my tongue inside earlier. Would you mind if I stuck my tongue inside again to get another taste and finish what I tried to start?” Before I could reply, she again sticks her long tongue inside, making me jump from the sensation. Her long tongue feels amazing flicking inside my ass as she squeezes my cheeks in her hands, and I moan in pleasure as I fondle my breasts and tease my hard nipples.

Carol’s flicking tongue takes me to orgasm, she removes her tongue, stands to turn me to her, and smiles at me, asking, “Would you like to appreciate my body more, Mrs. Walker?” “Oh, yes. Very much,” I reply, making her smile. I take my time to fully appreciate her wonderfully fit body, gently running my hands over her, caressing her, as I kiss, nibble, and lick every inch of her body. Carol moans, “It feels so good having such a beautiful woman appreciating my body,” making me smile.

I finish appreciating Carol’s body, ending with my face at her well-toned butt, and I part her cheeks to see her pretty little asshole. Carol looks back at me to ask, “Would you like to lick my asshole, Mrs. Walker?” “Yes, I would.” “I would be pleased if you did,” she smiles, I smile back, and lean in to lick her asshole. Her tight little hole tastes amazing. Carol moans, “Mmm, your tongue feels so good licking my butt hole, Mrs. Walker. Would you like to stick your tongue inside? I am sure you would feel great.” I respond by trusting my tongue inside, making Carol cry out, and I flick my tongue inside her, tasting her. Carol tasted even better inside, and as I squeeze her firm butt cheeks in my hands. She moans from the pleasure as she fondles her firm tits and tweaks her hard nipples.

My flicking tongue takes Carol to her orgasm, and she pulls her bottom from me as she turns to pull me up, smiling, “You were great, Mrs. Walker.” “Thank you,” I smile. She asks, “May I stick my finger in your butt?” “Only if I can stick mine in yours,” I reply, causing Carol to smile. We both wet a finger, and come together, pressing our tits together as we wrap our arms around each other.

We start passionately-tongue kissing, tasting our butts on the other’s tongue, as we slip our moistened finger to the other’s butt hole, and use our other hand to hold and caress the other. We slip our moistened finger into the other, making us break our kiss to gasp with slight jumps from the penetration. We smile at each other as we lean in to resume out kiss as we started fingering the other’s butt.

Carol’s finger feels amazing inside my ass, and her tight ass feels amazing around my finger. We moan through our passionate tongue-kiss until our fingering leads to anal orgasms for us both, breaking our kiss. We smile at each other as we remove our finger from the other and lick and suck the other’s juices from our finger, tasting the other’s deliciousness.

Our fingers clean, Carol says, “I would like very much to 69 with you again, Mrs. Walker. But I would like to do so on our sides to lick your clit and insert a finger into both of your holes, to double penetrate you, while you do the same to me.” I smile, “I would love to,” causing her to smile, and we climb onto the bed.

We lie on our sides to 69 with our heads resting on the other’s thigh, and wet two fingers before popping them from our mouths. We slowly insert both fingers into the other, making us moan with our already tight holes made even tighter by the double penetration. We start thrusting with our fingers as we start sucking, kissing, and licking the other’s clit, and the pleasure is amazing. Feeling her orally pleasing my clit as she finger-fucks both my holes, as I did the same to her wonderful clit and holes, taking us both quickly to orgasm.

We came hard from the clitoral, vaginal, and anal stimulation, and we sat up to kiss and hold each other. We break our kiss with smiles to teasingly clean our fingers of the other’s deliciousness, and Carol smiles, “Mrs. Walker, I want you to masturbate to my body. It gives me much pleasure seeing such a beautiful lady play with herself to me.” I smile, “I will if you will masturbate to my body. I like young women masturbating to me.” Carol smiles, “Then I will masturbate to you, masturbating to me,” casing me to smile.

Carol and I lean back on an arm, and part our legs so we can see each other well. We wet our fingers, and slip them down to our pussies to masturbate. I watch Carol pleasuring her fit, young body to mine, as I pleasure my body to hers, making us both moan. Our eyes dart up and down each other’s body, wanting to take it all in. As we near our climaxes, we masturbate harder and faster, and Carol cries out, “I want to cum with you, Mrs. Walker!” “I want to cum with you too, Carol,” I reply, and we climax together. I get a great view of her body experiencing it’s release, as Carol gets an equally great view of mine.

We come together to kiss, and I say, “We had better be getting back now, or Krissy and Tommy will get suspicious.” “Yeah,” Carol replies, and we dress, helping each other into our swimwear. As we descend the stairs, I comment, “I am very happy you are Tommy’s new girlfriend. I like you very much.” Carol smiles, “I’m very happy you feel that way, Mrs. Walker. I’m very happy you’re Tommy’s mom, and I like you very much too, Mrs. Walker.” In the kitchen, just shy of reaching the door, Carol takes my hand, stopping me to turn me to her. She seductively smiles, “And I would like very much to get together with you again to have sex,” leaning in with a whisper. Carol passionately tongue-kisses me, pressing our tits together, both of us placing our hands on the other’s bottom to squeeze. I really like my son’s new sexy little slut girlfriend!