• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krista Santoro / Carmen Rossi / Krista White

331 Votes

anst

What are these words under my name?
Re: Covermodels big boobs Krista Santoro

... and I have more!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

poopfacejim

Blonde, brown, red, black I fuck them all.

Any news about this Hottie?.

bad news I'm afraid. I made a facebook profile a while ago to add her to my list, and while she was on it for a while, she eventually changed her name on there from Krista Santoro to Carmella Rossi. Then she disappeared completely. Isn't even on my list anymore. There are some facebook groups dedicated to her too and members wonder where she's gone.

So I looked into it a little further. I contacted a guy through facebook who hired her to model for his company Rockstar motorsports. I asked him who the girl he's using in his profile picture is (knowing all along it was Krista) and he told me, then I proceeded to tell him I'm familiar with her and I asked what's happened to her and her facebook profile. He informed me that she's officially quit modeling. I asked why, but all he'd tell me is that she gave it up.

I know people spin stories/rumors like these often when they're unsure of what's going on, but I promise you all that what I've just told you is legit. I even still have the messages/conversation saved as proof.

unfortunately for us fans it's bad news. :(

loveforbarbie

Girls love me… In theory

bad news I'm afraid. I made a facebook profile a while ago to add her to my list, and while she was on it for a while, she eventually changed her name on there from Krista Santoro to Carmella Rossi. Then she disappeared completely. Isn't even on my list anymore. There are some facebook groups dedicated to her too and members wonder where she's gone.

So I looked into it a little further. I contacted a guy through facebook who hired her to model for his company Rockstar motorsports. I asked him who the girl he's using in his profile picture is (knowing all along it was Krista) and he told me, then I proceeded to tell him I'm familiar with her and I asked what's happened to her and her facebook profile. He informed me that she's officially quit modeling. I asked why, but all he'd tell me is that she gave it up.

I know people spin stories/rumors like these often when they're unsure of what's going on, but I promise you all that what I've just told you is legit. I even still have the messages/conversation saved as proof.

unfortunately for us fans it's bad news. :(

Fucking thing sucks!

Colonel

I joined ‘cause I was ‘high’!

AKA Krist Nikki (Information from the Breast Expansion Archive Forum. Didn´t help me much with my search of her photos...):(

poopfacejim

Blonde, brown, red, black I fuck them all.

sort of good news! got this message today.

All who are looking for Krista Santoro and more pics................She will be exclusively modeling for Rockstar Motorsports Inc and she will be "Miss Rockstar" and in actuality is the letter "A" in the logo! Join the group "Do You Wanna Be A Rockstar" on face book and this fall and winter we will be having a ton of photoshoots and appearences!

Thnx again for ur interests in the hottest "ROCKSTAR" out there Krista Santoro!

Thnx
Lou Kovac
Owner
Rockstar Motorsports Inc