• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Girl from Dancing Bear 21

Kaloshnikovaski

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Can anyone identify this girl in the purple shirt from Dancing Bear 21? The episode title is "Gimmie Those Dicks!" I believe.

There's a couple girls in this episode that aren't wearing wrist bands and seem really reluctant to do anything at first, but gradually become more aroused and willing to do stuff like give brief titjobs and stuff. This girl in particular, though, seems to get so into it that she just goes for it and sucks dick for a few seconds. I'm a bit disappointed that the strippers didn't capitalize more on it, because she was clearly really getting into it but they barely touched her. I'm not sure if she's an actual amateur or not, but it's pretty hot how she started the party seeming to not want to do anything but eventually got so horny she just had to suck some cock.

Anyone have a name? Does she appear in any other Dancing Bear episodes? I'd like to see her do more. If it helps, she has two tattoos that I can see, a star tattoo on her left shoulder and another that I can't really make out on the right side.

dancingbear212.jpgdancingbear213.jpg