• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Desperately trying to remember this lesbian scene with light bdsm

Solvalou

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
I can see the scene so vividly but I just can't remember the names or anything!

It begins with a girl sneaking into her sister or roommate's room while she is gone. She starts going through her clothes and trying them on. I believe she tries on panties, shoes, and stockings/pantyhose. I also remember her masturbating or smelling her stocking covered feet while wearing them. She is getting carried away and her sister/roommate comes home. She may have hid from her before being found by the other girl. The other girl chastises her for going through her stuff and wearing it and proceeds to punish her. She ties her up using pantyhose (or socks? stockings? I know it wasn't rope) and then gags her with either panties or more pantyhose. The sex acts involve her eating her out while tied up and I think some toe sucking/tickling.

I might be mis-remembering some of the details, but I'm pretty sure that is spot-on. Hopefully that is enough for someone to identify this scene. Information about possible studio, actresses, etc. would help as well! I've been combing through videos of various studios but there are just so many.

Here are a few more random details I remember:

When the scene starts, the name of the series/scene is shown along with the two starring actresses names afterwards.
I believe it has a DVD release.
I seem to remember the girl who got caught being pretty flexible and possibly pulling her feet up to her face while wearing her clothes to smell them? This might be wrong.
The girl who catches her, leaves the room briefly after tying her up. The scene changes to show where the other girl went. I seem to remember her going through a drawer looking for something. Just can't remember what.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!