• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could someone please correct the following babe links? Natalie Heart and Jaslene Jade

averageJoe

A day for firm decisions! Or is it?
Could someone please correct the following babe links? Natalie Heart and Jaslene Jade aka Natalie Heart

There seems to be an issue with two different women who used the same name of Natalie Heart. One is a hot, beautiful young woman who make my dick very hard, while the other is an ugly old woman who makes it go limp instantly. WTF KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS?!

There is already a link for the younger one under Jaslene Jade. Yet all her new stuff goes under Natalie Heart.
Let the old woman have the Natalie Heart or or rename them Natalie Hart and take the young, pretty girl's links out and move to Jaslene Jade. Or close the old woman Natalie Heart.

EDIT:one of links not working right

http://www.freeones.com/html/n_links/Natalie_Heart/

AND

Jaslene Jade

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
On the profiles beside each link, there is a box with an X in it. If there is a problem with a link, click the X and make a report on that it.

Only an admin can make this fix, and you cannot expect them to click every link looking for the problem(s) you say exist.

Also, I moved your thread to the correct section.

averageJoe

A day for firm decisions! Or is it?
There is no problem with the links. So no need to click X and report individual links. It is the whole babe section of Natalie Heart having TWO completely different women in it. One of which is AKA Jaslene Jade who has a section already.

freeones_regina

Administrator
If you are talking about the babe profile you can still report the links by clicking on the little X, you will get a new page where you can check what reason you have for reporting the link such as the link is of the wrong babe.