• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brooke Burke photo - Does anyone know where I can get an unedited version of this playboy proof?

Jackin

In love with my hand.
I'm looking for an unedited version of the bottom left photo from playboy and can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance for any help! image.jpeg

Jackin

In love with my hand.
The pic with the green dress is the one I'm looking for. I can't find it anywhere, not even on playboy.com or google as MMMariah so politely suggested. The other two pics are pretty easy to find unedited.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I looked up Brooke Charvet over at PlayboyPlus.com? Nothing comes up. When you try Brooke Burke, it links to another LSU alum, named Jacqueline as the June 2002 Coed of the Month. It mentions Brooke Burke in passing,

"When Playboy came to Louisiana State searching for the hottest Girls of the SEC, we couldn't keep our eyes off Jacqueline, an all-natural brunette who's our latest favorite Lady Tiger. This sizzling senior is graduating this year and hopes to follow in the career footsteps of another Playboy favorite: Brooke Burke. "I always wanted to work for E!," Jacqueline admits. "Her Wild On shows make me want to travel. I'd like to go to Australia -- I hear there are some really hot guys there!" We're certain the men Down Under will be competing for this sexy American's attention."

Do you know when Brooke Burke posed for Playboy? If she is a Playmate, or Cybergirl then there should be a record of her. However, with nothing coming up, it tells me that she made an appearance as a maybe a collegiate (nude) model?

The problem is that PlayboyPlus.com doesn't have all the pictorials that have ever appeared in Playboy magazine. And if that's the case, then you''re definitely out of luck. Sorry.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Let me further elaborate...

The problem is that PlayboyPlus.com doesn't have all the pictorials that have ever appeared in Playboy magazine. And if that's the case, then you''re definitely out of luck. Sorry.

When the Playboy content was derived from the PlayboyCyberclub.com yes, it may have been available because of Christie Hefner. When Christie Hefner ran Playboy Enterprises as the CEO, she made it a point to have everything put up in Playboy's entire history -- All of the Playmates and Cybergiirls and most of the other pictorials.

However, Manwin / Mindgeek (the owners of Brazzers) manage the Playboy sites, under PlayboyPlus.com. And unfortunately, the PlayboyPlus.com website itself isn't the best for content.