• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aryana Blaze / Aryana Augustine

wingman00

Disciple of the Cult Mother
Shot by Brando and set to be released next month, her first scene is a cuckholding scene with Bruce Venture. In her second scene, she is partnered with Johnny Sins and plays the role of an office slut left in charge to sex up the whole office.

according to her twitter she also did a scene with Kieran lee (not quite sure how that's written)

that must mean she's already shot 4 scenes.

wingman00

First B/G scenes FOR BRAZZERS. Not FIRST B/G scenes.

I don't know about "the truth about sex" but Aryana did not have sex with a guy in the immoral live videos.

well she might have had sex on film before, but it's not content that's easily available. I don't know where you can see the truth about sex.

her twitter is full of b/g pics by the way.

hoochimama

Baconsalt > WTC7
well she might have had sex on film before, but it's not content that's easily available.
What? Dude she may not be selling her early B/G vids any more but they are the top search engine results.
A first is a first is a first, this is not going to be the first time a B/G video of her is released.

I don't know where you can see the truth about sex.
On playboytv.com, she looked really stunning there, but her appearance was just nude/softcore.

wingman00

ok, I googled aryana blaze. I find a few vids, but I would say that's pretty low quality stuff.

hoochimama

Baconsalt > WTC7
Yeah it was probably a mistake, she's certainly hot enough to have deserved a big "Aryana's FIRST B/G!!!", too bad it's not really the case.

nightTemplar

Got here by spamming
I am such a fan it's not even funny. I hope she shoots for more than Brazzers though. Love the stripper, tans, massive tits on a small frame. It never gets old.

z9102

Where did everyone go?
Looks like it's her first b/g without someone other than her bf, which is great and the only way her career is going to move forward. Because otherwise she'll end up like Lupe.

RickyW34

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
WOW! Aryana is SMOKING!!! I can't wait for all the Brazzers stuff! Anyone know if she's done anything with other sites

rombur

Say hello to my little friend!
I want to see much of her

Aryana Augustine - Below the Belt

http://fhg2.brazzers.com/index.php?fid=u==QOxMzN6YzM&nats=NTAwNzUwOjUwMToxMTE
http://fhg2.brazzers.com/index.php?fid=u==QOxMzN6UzM&nats=NTAwNzUwOjUwMToxMTE

04.jpg