• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angelina Love & Velvet Sky **TNA Knockouts**

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Mandy4Ever

Who's your favorite pr0nstar?

Paulo2221

Junior Olympic Pole Vaulter
They just seem to get Hotter :bowdown: i cant get enough of them they have the Best Ass,s ive ever seen there Perfet and the best Entrance i love it :bowdown: Playboy should offer them millions to pose together how great would that be :thumbsup:

JordanRules

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
They just seem to get Hotter :bowdown: i cant get enough of them they have the Best Ass,s ive ever seen there Perfet and the best Entrance i love it :bowdown: Playboy should offer them millions to pose together how great would that be :thumbsup:

Can I get an AMEN!?!?!? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

JordanRules

you know Angelina was released from TNA due to travel Visa issues, right?

Yep. And the Knockouts always get the highest TV ratings. TNA is going to regret that decision. I'll bet we'll see her back sooner than later.

JordanRules

they didn't have a choice she can't work for them if she doesn't have the proper paperwork.

Yeah, I know. But I have to believe that the paperwork problem could be worked out. Last rumor I read said that they released her because TNA did not want to get themselves in trouble with the government. So, they basically made an example of her. It was up to both parties to make sure they had the proper paperwork in place. So they both fucked up.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick