• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your September 2011 OCSM of the Month is Nikki Nova!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member

Nikki's fans have spoken! Please join me in congratulating not only the September 2011 OCSM of the Month, but our very FIRST OCSM of the Month Nikki Nova!

Nikki first joined the FreeOnes Message Board back in January 2009 and one month later she got me her fan fan sign and became an OCSM. After a short hiatus from the board, Nikki came back and became a permanent fixture on the board and has earned herself some very loyal fans.

NikkiNova.jpg

She is extremely active in her Official Nikki Nova Thread in the Favorite Babes section! Click here to ask this beautiful babe questions or just chat with her in general!

You can also find Nikki Nova on her Official Site or her Official Twitter!

For those of you just tuning in, here are the final September 2011 results:

1. Nikki Nova: 77 votes

2. Briana Lee: 59 votes

3. Danielle FTV: 32 votes

4. Vicky Vette: 25 votes

5. Miss Hybrid: 24 votes

6. Spexy Ashleigh: 16 votes

7. Sara Jay: 15 votes

8. Chica's Place: 12 votes

9. Jinxy Pie: 10 votes

10. Play with Alisa: 10 votes

I want to thank all of the members, new and old, for coming out and supporting your favorite OCSMs! I saw a lot of members who have accounts but don't post a lot come and participate! I hope that we get to see you around more!

As for the new members, I hope that you like FreeOnes and stick around! We have 499 OCSMs on the board an we add new girls all the time! So you'll have plenty of oppertunity to discover new babes, see hot pictures, and discuss your favorite topics!

The nominations for the October OCSM of the month will start on Monday, October 17th! So keep your eyes out for OCSMs that are posting through October and deserve to be recognized!

Last edited:

Jon S.

Banned
I posted this in the contest thread already, but what the Hell, it should be posted here also:

:partysml::partysml:CONGRATULATIONS Nikki!!!!!!!!:partysml::partysml:

Definitely well deserved!!!!!!!

You give so freely of yourself, and of your time on here, it's nice to see that so many of my fellow members appreciate you as much as I do.

If anyone truly DESERVED to win the 1st OOTM Title, it's YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
:hatsoff:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Congrats to you, Nikki. :hatsoff:

Hot Mega

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Congrats Nikki!!!

As always, it's more than well deserved!!:hatsoff:

(Don't spend it all in one place.:tongue::D)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Congratulations, Ms. Nova.

Hot Mega

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

TheVern

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave FreeOnes.
:crowdgrin Great Job Nikki. You allways had a way at making us smile. Congrats on your big win for the month of September. :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.