• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sgtpepper

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: roi

WHITESTAR2

Will fuck for FreeOnes!
Tessa Fowler

5776309586_4fb02b8f70.jpg

ivrb2.St.74.jpg

carlor

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Re: Tessa Fowler for playmate of the year

I will attach the link to my Facebook page. You will have to message me to let me add you. And where did you find that picture?! I haven't ever seen it and I LOVE it. Just wondering if there was more where that came from! Thanks again :)

-Tessa Fowler
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=664835397

Hello Tessa,
How sweet of you to sign on to our forum and add your comments too! It's really kind of you; and great to hear your thoughts.
Yes, that newest pic is just sensational. So like everyone else I'll be waiting to see more photos of you too, either in PB, or elsewhere? Keep us posted. :)

Carlo, from London

ps - too bad your facebook link doesn't seem to work any longer. :-(

TessaFowler

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?

Hello Tessa,
How sweet of you to sign on to our forum and add your comments too! It's really kind of you; and great to hear your thoughts.
Yes, that newest pic is just sensational. So like everyone else I'll be waiting to see more photos of you too, either in PB, or elsewhere? Keep us posted. :)

Carlo, from London

ps - too bad your facebook link doesn't seem to work any longer. :-(

Oh it's MY pleasure. I am glad to see that people are supportive :) But you can try the link now. I had to adjust some of the settings.

truindependent

Yes, these words change as I post more!

I think she should be AT LEAST Playmate of the Decade! But first she needs to be Playmate of the Month. PLEASE tell me they are going to do that....

chadburton

Keep posting!

I second, third, fourth, fifth and twenty fifth support Tessa for Playmate of the Year!! A true, all natural stunner. Tiny waist, and wonderfully ample breasts---wow! I certainly hope she will be playmate of the month. She deserves it!

Go Tessa!

chadburton

Keep posting!

Tessa, your coed pictorial is causing quite a stir on the Playboy message boards. You're pictorial is spectacular. We were struck by how demure yet sexy it was....you did not show between your legs. It looks like you have hair!! Amazingly sexy, so please don't shave.

I really hope you will become Coed of the month so we can see more of you!!!