• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your September 2011 OCSM of the Month is Nikki Nova!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon S.

Banned
What about making this new contest: OCSM of the Year???
They actually do have that as part of the larger Miss FreeOnes contest.....and the prize for OCSM of the Year is actually cold, hard cash. By virtue of Nikki winning OOTM, she's automatically one of the contestants entered into the OCSM of the Year contest (I believe only 30 will be in that).

Knytemare

In my dreams I have fucked Jenna Jameson.
YAY!!!! Congrats Nikki!

jcmc_5

Roll a d6.
They actually do have that as part of the larger Miss FreeOnes contest.....and the prize for OCSM of the Year is actually cold, hard cash. By virtue of Nikki winning OOTM, she's automatically one of the contestants entered into the OCSM of the Year contest (I believe only 30 will be in that).

Oops! I didn't know that...:facepalm: But thanks for the info Jon, and happy weekend by the way!:thumbsup:

Jon S.

Banned
Oops! I didn't know that...:facepalm: But thanks for the info Jon, and happy weekend by the way!:thumbsup:

You're quite welcome, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend also my friend.

Now, it would be REALLY AWESOME if Nikki won OCSM of the Year too.....I think the prize was $2500 last year.....like I said, Nikki winning that would be beyond AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

NikkiNova

Got two nipples for a dime?
Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• nikki5-007_-_47 copy.jpg
    nikki5-007_-_47 copy.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 179

NikkiNova

Got two nipples for a dime?
Official Checked Star Member
A GIGANTIC thank you to everyone who congratulated me after my last post. The October contest should be starting very soon. I look forward to casting my vote for one of the other girls on here.
As for those of you posting here and wanting to stay in touch, you can do so on any of the links below.
As you can see one of the links is to my official thread right here on freeones. It's the one thread I am at every single day and I hope you will come and join me there.
oxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Attachments

• nik004_022.jpg
    nik004_022.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 171

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Damn, Nikki Nova used to post here? I used to jack off to her in my teens.

As recently as the last Miss FO contest, in fact!

We've had loads of big names on here over the years, some fleetingly, some for long periods. I think I miss Belladonna the most.

lynkoslynx.1

Closed Account
As recently as the last Miss FO contest, in fact!

We've had loads of big names on here over the years, some fleetingly, some for long periods. I think I miss Belladonna the most.

Nikki Nova is the bomb. :drool2:

Terri Summers... Nikki Nova, Vicky Vette, Angel Long, Nina Mercedez, Mariah Milano... many of the larger names in the industry. Me, I missed out on the days Carmen Luvana used to post here, that must have been the shit, I missed out on the Belladonna era myself....

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I wish I'd been a member when Taylor Rain was still posting here. dat ass.

It'd be like interacting with the Michael Jordan of asses. The best evah. (see sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.