• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

Flyboy69

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here.
Well well well...look what we have here: a smoking gun.

5My8YGV.png

....just in case you can't see it.

I don't like cheaters. Also, thanks a lot for the rehosting, larss!

:goodpost: :busted:

And I totally agree that in any future FO contests ONLY registered members should be allowed to VOTE !!! PERIOD, end of story !! :thumbsup:

The~Lone~Ranger

I don't think the G-spot exists!
Christy Mack is hot... but 1. She is not posting on the board... at all... 2. She is super hot, but relatively new. 3. No way she can be #1 without some 'help'
That's just my opinion. Maybe she has Brazzers helping her....

I'd say that would be a probably, rather than a maybe.

If anyone has ideas how she is doing so well.... I dunno :chickendance:

It might be that dodgy haircut, thats a source of power like the hair of Samson.

Zander

Banned
..... I disagree.... the point of a contest is to get a LOT of traffic. You can't force people to join something they don't want to join....
the girls need traffic/views... especially the new ones so that they get new fans....

Just my opinion.

JaanaRuutu

This spot is for sale!
Official Checked Star Member
..... I disagree.... the point of a contest is to get a LOT of traffic. You can't force people to join something they don't want to join....
the girls need traffic/views... especially the new ones so that they get new fans....

Just my opinion.
Yeah, but what about those who are cheating by voting on multiple internet-capable devices? IMHO next year, peopl should need to make an account and do e-mail verification for it before they can vote. I'm sure it wouldn't completely fix the problem but it sure would help. It's a bit of a slap in the face to the rest of us, you know?

Vicky Vette

God damn it, Baconsalt!
Having been in this for years, I agree and disagree.... look... you want as many fans as possible checking you out. Period....
If you make it too difficult for people to vote... they won't even come to the site at all. People want instant gratification.

Also... by having the board give weighted voting.. it encourages girls to go out and get fans registered anyway.
The board is having a big impact this year compared to years past.

This is about as good a contest as it gets for lack of cheating. It happens but Freeones always cuts out tons of questionable votes.
On Thursday, you probably noticed a lot of changes in the leaders? That was likely Freeones going through girl by girl deleting bogus votes....
Charlee Chase just recently gave her hands up in a contest where the girl in number one wasn't even promoting the contest and the whole thing was bogus....

It's a balancing act. I think this year the board votes do count a lot.... I am sure Petra, Roald and the gang will keep an iron fist on everything....

By the way you should be commended..... you are kicking ass in the contest

VOTE MILF!!! Vote Vicky Vette, Charlee Chase & Julia Ann
http://www.voteforamilf
We are doing it for charity this year..... all proceeds go to rescue dogs...

charleevicky.jpg

Jeep!

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod
Surely if you require people to register you have more chance of them sticking around? The current rules allow for someone who follows a star on twatter to follow a link, vote, and leave. If only registered members could vote (remember, this is Miss FreeOnes, not Miss Internet) then you'll probably hook a few more members who see more of the site as they're joining up and decide to stick around. It might also mean that people registering might drop by the forums, learn about stars they weren't familiar with (a lot of the ones I'm voting for is because they're active here and I like them as people) and maybe learn that the star they had been voting for was trying to manipulate things unfairly. Registration's pretty quick, to be honest, and it's not the obstacle that I think some people assume it is.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
This "tweet" is therefore encouraging the breaking of the rules. Should FO's not be seen to be doing something about this? :dunno:

Aaaactually yes, but c'mon we know Ronald and Peter. Like they would do shit about this. :facepalm:

Since it's not possible to change the running contest that only registered members can vote, Ms. Mack should be kicked outta the contest right there. Enforce your own damn rules FreeOnes!!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
And btw I'm pretty certain, others in the top spots do this as well. Or why would Miss Hybrid drop from 1st to 5th in one day?! This is fraud on the back of the honest girls and voters. And remember there is some BIG money in it! Not just the fun. So it's also theft!

Antoniof7772

Pussy Wrangler
first contrary to many,i think a contest,any contest is not fun without a lill drama.
second,let me make clear i never voted or will vote for the Christy since she s not in the mob,but what she says on twitter....why is it sooooooooo outrageous?!!!!
really,in all contests this happen and there is no way 100% sure fo can avoid double voting.There are literally dozens of ways to do what christy says and appeals too on her twitter,and she s not the only girl asking for it,she just said it on twitter.
I am not shocked,surprised or sad,all Miss FO contests saw the votings coming from tweet followers ,genearal fans and non fo members decide the main category in all 3 previous contests.
.If tori black or sarah vandela or any other mega star would be in contest,all they had to do was snap their fingers and say on tweeter,vote for me,and they d win this nice and easy....
About only members voting,that was why best oscm category was created,but dont think for a second fo would create this contest only for us members to vote..the sponsors would back off,the traffic would go down the drain,etc,etc....ladies and gents,as much as it may hurt,this is Showbiz and nobody said it was fair.
I remember on first Miss FO on the 2nd or 3rd stage the polemic and so many talking bout how u could get a different IP in 30 seconds...so this is not the first time this subject comes alive.
Finally id like to make clear once again i do not support Miss Mack,her atittude and she s not in my voting list.
Also id like to make clear i support vote ,campaign and am allways here for the wonderfull interacting mob ladies,but thats me,others think other way,and what can we do?
Whack them?....come to think bout it,that would be the mob style...lemme make a few phonecalls..loool...just kidding....heheheh

P:S: I really only vote once a day,but thats because i got arthrytis on my fingers..lol....

JaanaRuutu

This spot is for sale!
first contrary to many,i think a contest,any contest is not fun without a lill drama.
second,let me make clear i never voted or will vote for the Christy since she s not in the mob,but what she says on twitter....why is it sooooooooo outrageous?!!!!
really,in all contests this happen and there is no way 100% sure fo can avoid double voting.There are literally dozens of ways to do what christy says and appeals too on her twitter,and she s not the only girl asking for it,she just said it on twitter.
I am not shocked,surprised or sad,all Miss FO contests saw the votings coming from tweet followers ,genearal fans and non fo members decide the main category in all 3 previous contests.
.If tori black or sarah vandela or any other mega star would be in contest,all they had to do was snap their fingers and say on tweeter,vote for me,and they d win this nice and easy....
About only members voting,that was why best oscm category was created,but dont think for a second fo would create this contest only for us members to vote..the sponsors would back off,the traffic would go down the drain,etc,etc....ladies and gents,as much as it may hurt,this is Showbiz and nobody said it was fair.
I remember on first Miss FO on the 2nd or 3rd stage the polemic and so many talking bout how u could get a different IP in 30 seconds...so this is not the first time this subject comes alive.
Finally id like to make clear once again i do not support Miss Mack,her atittude and she s not in my voting list.
Also id like to make clear i support vote ,campaign and am allways here for the wonderfull interacting mob ladies,but thats me,others think other way,and what can we do?
Whack them?....come to think bout it,that would be the mob style...lemme make a few phonecalls..loool...just kidding....heheheh

P:S: I really only vote once a day,but thats because i got arthrytis on my fingers..lol....
I just think that if a model encourages fans to cheat and manipulate the vote count, no matter WHO she is, she should be kicked out of the contest. it's one thing if her fans do it and she isn't aware, but ff she tells them to do something that's determined to be cheating in the rules of the contest, she shouldn't be allowed in the contest. It's only fair.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Antoniof7772 said:
IMO, the difference would be that there are other Contests and Competition TV Shows like Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, Etc. whereby --- Voting from every device is allowed and encouraged outright. So, THERE, there is no need for any covert cloak & dagger illegal voting tactics from every device possible. You just outright vote until you turn blue, or that is to say, until you use up all the votes alloted to you on every device.

In the Miss FreeOnes Contest on the other hand, the rules were made clear from the outset to both Voters and Contestants. So, if any contestants are outright encouraging their Fans to break the rules, that needs to be seriously addressed ... if need be, disqualification should be slammed on them.

thegr81ne

Freeones is my hero!
Having been in this for years, I agree and disagree.... look... you want as many fans as possible checking you out. Period....
If you make it too difficult for people to vote... they won't even come to the site at all. People want instant gratification.

Also... by having the board give weighted voting.. it encourages girls to go out and get fans registered anyway.
The board is having a big impact this year compared to years past.

This is about as good a contest as it gets for lack of cheating. It happens but Freeones always cuts out tons of questionable votes.
On Thursday, you probably noticed a lot of changes in the leaders? That was likely Freeones going through girl by girl deleting bogus votes....
Charlee Chase just recently gave her hands up in a contest where the girl in number one wasn't even promoting the contest and the whole thing was bogus....

All of this is very true! Probably not a coincidence that the contest ends on a Thursday then?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Come back HappyHapyJoyJoy

Oh dear, things have taken a turn.

Not long to go now, please keep sticking them in and see if we can hold on in the same places.

You have done a great job, thank you for giving me three a day, everyday.

GoldDressHayloft001.jpg

My thank you video will be up in the morning.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid ET