• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zmaster Busty Babes CD 97/98 Sexy Blonde

This girl appeared in a Zmaster CD busty babes 97 or 98 and wore a red and black plaid mini skirt. The set included hard and softcore pictures and maybe videos. I'd love to find the rest of her set and what her name might have been. If anybody finds this you are the man or lady! Thanks. She's my all time favorite girl.

Her face and hair looks kind of like Kelly O'Dell but her butt looks too big to be hers.

Wish I could help you out. There is something just so appealing about girls/women in plaid minis!

The reason that I am responding is that from somewhere in the past I came across a couple of images from what I believe to be on one of the two CDs you reference here- "Busty Babes" . For some reason I believe the phots that I have came from the earlier of the two CDs but I am not sure.

I was just wondering if you or anyone else here knows if the contents of these old "Busty Babes" CDs are being shown online anywhere or if there is somewhere, somehow a source from which to purchase these two CDS which are probably no longer being marketed.

Any help? Anyone??

Thanks in advance.

This girl appeared in a Zmaster CD busty babes 97 or 98 and wore a red and black plaid mini skirt. The set included hard and softcore pictures and maybe videos. I'd love to find the rest of her set and what her name might have been. If anybody finds this you are the man or lady! Thanks. She's my all time favorite girl.

The CDs and I do think she was in the early one were the main source of content back in 96/97/98 and on till about 2000/2001 when a lot of it was replaced with new stuff. You will still see pictures from time to time. Most of the girls in the CD were pretty well known at the time. That's why I hopped somebody knew this girl. The series is really good and you have to love the plaid. Thanks anyway for your help.

The stills were from the movie "Nasty Nymphos 3" and she went under the name Tianna Temptress.

Also, I found that she went by the name "Honey McCandless" at times. I also have been looking for these pics and the movie for a while now.