• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

#$%&@ Youtube........ The Fuck

OK, so.... My country has recently gone over to digital TV, and I was under the impression that only people that didn't have cable and just used antennas to get local channels had to get a digital tv converter, but when I went to watch a TV program today, a bunch of the TV channels had been changed to other numbers.

I had no idea that this was happening, so I located the channel that tells you what is p0n TV and found what channel I was looking for, but now I cant get that channel. the channel I wanted was changed, to another number and apparently I can not get it anymore. I figure I need a digital converter.

So, like I did when I didn't have cable, I went to youtube to watch uploaded versions of the program. Previously, I never had any problem doing so, but now I am riddled with problems.

I will start watching the video, and all of a sudden it will mute, but continue to play, I discovered this was do to the fact that youtube like to have adds with sound. So, I tried going to full screen , but this didn't solve anything, I also tried to mute the adds by clicking on the speaker button on the add, but yet again, this doesn't do anything. Even worse sometimes I will hear an add playing yet there is no add that I can see, What the fuck, all I want to do is watch a video.

I realize that youtube would not be able to be free if it were not for the adds, but why do they have to make the adds with sound, and include a mute function that doesn't even do jack shit

I looked up on the internet where to buy a digital converter for my tv, and the least expensive one I could find was $100, which I cant afford

and I also googled how to get rid of the adds on youtube, but I could not find anything that works

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's alright, you don't have to censor swears here. 63% of the users here are over 18, after all.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
- 50 points for all the censor symbols.

also, isnt youtube a google product? they can do anything they want. youtube will continue to ruin the internet regardless of ads.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Fret not. A few years ago we went through this in the US. Bush made it mandatory to convert all analog signals to digital. This was to expand the number of channels broadcast but at the risk of shrinking signal width. You may not get the channels that were weak or snowy before. He offered a coupon of $40 toward any conversion box. Pretty much free for the cheapest box. There may be a program for that where you live. If there isn't, and you can't buy a box, you've got to check your TV and reset the channels to digital and analog using your current antenna. The antenna is more sensitive now so you may have to sacrifice some channels for others. If you are using ears then this will take several tries by twisting them.

If your TV doesn't have digital capacity it is either buy the box or get a new TV with digital and hope and pray your ears get you what you want. At this point a new TV is better spent money than a box since we know the TV is out dated.

I wish that I could help you with the You Tube. Try the networks sites for recently run shows. Fox does this on their site I know.