• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yet another study confirms global warming is human-caused...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Another incorrect "study". ;)

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Is the study incorrect, or are the results incorrect? In what way are they specifically incorrect? What fault do you find in the data? What data do you have that proposes otherwise?
Give us specifics, please, not an unintelligible three word response with a smiley.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Stan and Dirk you need to stop this right now. You both only understand a language that is limited to only 26 letters. Since you both can't comprehend even this language, he must result to using the smiley lexicon. Save yourselves the embarrassment of not understanding a more complex language.

Wrong.:tongue:

No, I can't do it. I'm not an eight year old. Please provide the data from your own personal study of which I'm sure was done with the highest scientific standards.

Nowhere in the article does it mention the name of the organization doing the study. It's not Ars Technica, that's just a news site. If I just somehow missed it, please let me know.

We need to know who conducted the study before we can take it seriously.

:cool:

Nowhere in the article does it mention the name of the organization doing the study. It's not Ars Technica, that's just a news site. If I just somehow missed it, please let me know.

We need to know who conducted the study before we can take it seriously.

:cool:

Right at the bottom of the story:
http://www.nature.com/nclimate/journal/v2/n7/full/nclimate1553.html
You won't be able to read the entire article unless you wish to pay for it. But the authors and their credentials are clearly stated if you scroll down.

The only reason I'm so skeptic about "man-made" global warming is because it's so politized. I mean, what a coincidence that all the "solutions" for global warming happen to be described with the following five words: the rich nations pay more. Then when you have a POLITICIAN like Algore (wind bag) selling indulgences... sorry, I mean, "carbon credits" and making himself rich off it. I guess he really knows the meaning of "a fool and his money are soon parted" with so many naive people falling for it. Kind of like evolution. Its politization and the libs' smug attitude about it kind of makes me want to completely take sides with Will and his view of it, even though I know that, sure, evolution is possible, but we got to keep an open mind. When libs take the position that "the science is settled", no, it isn't!! Even fucking gravity isn't settled completly as how it works since we get new discoveries every few years or centuries that turn the science on its head. So that argument only shows an unwillingness to keep an open mind to other possible reasons or theories that might be correct.

The only reason I'm so skeptic about "man-made" global warming is because it's so politized. I mean, what a coincidence that all the "solutions" for global warming happen to be described with the following five words: the rich nations pay more. Then when you have a POLITICIAN like Algore (wind bag) selling indulgences... sorry, I mean, "carbon credits" and making himself rich off it. I guess he really knows the meaning of "a fool and his money are soon parted" with so many naive people falling for it. Kind of like evolution. Its politization and the libs' smug attitude about it kind of makes me want to completely take sides with Will and his view of it, even though I know that, sure, evolution is possible, but we got to keep an open mind. When libs take the position that "the science is settled", no, it isn't!! Even fucking gravity isn't settled completly as how it works since we get new discoveries every few years or centuries that turn the science on its head. So that argument only shows an unwillingness to keep an open mind to other possible reasons or theories that might be correct.

You certainly got that correct. Regardless of how anyone feels about the issue, it has certainly been politicized to death. It really shouldn't be a political talking point at all, but I don't know how to make that happen - It is very relevant to me which candidate takes the well being of our ecology seriously.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Wrong.:tongue:

You're wrong. :tongue:

Indeed it is you delusional man. :facepalm:

Not at all.

Man-made as "global cooling", the ozone lie, and every other fear mongering tactic.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
You're wrong. :tongue:

Not at all.

Man-made as "global cooling", the ozone lie, and every other fear mongering tactic.

Hey Will, I noticed you did not address my post, so I will repeat it. I am sure it is just an over sight.

Is the study incorrect, or are the results incorrect? In what way are they specifically incorrect? What fault do you find in the data? What data do you have that proposes otherwise?
Give us specifics, please, not an unintelligible three word response with a smiley.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Anyone that truly follows the scientific method is skeptical of not only "Global Warming", but of everything else, as well, including the "Global Warming" deniers.

Al Gore has been making himself rich in a variety of ways. That's a problem how? Can only Republicans/Conservatives get rich in this country? The problem most right-wingers really have with Gore is that he won the popular vote in the 2000 presidential race but, in a 5-4 Supreme Court decision that right-wingers have no problem with, lost the race to Shrub. Gore, certainly, isn't my favorite Democrat, but right-wingers, seriously, need to get off his fucking nuts.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Hey Will, I noticed you did not address my post, so I will repeat it. I am sure it is just an over sight.

They are incorrect just like global cooling was incorrect.

The earth goes through cycles. We can't fix or save the earth.
It will go when it does.

I will agree we should do things like some recycling.
And planting more trees. They should look into using other things like kenaf.

George Carlin on The Environment (planet)
Video

Video

Ah yes, noted climate scientist, George Carlin. Where is Mr Carlin's published research on the subject? I would love to read it. Oh right, he's just another uninformed (dead) comedian that uninformed assholes in the internet love to use to back up their uninformed points.

Pathetic.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
BULSHIT!
Ask exonnombil if it's human caused.

Ocean heating up eh? At least it's just a small area.
Not like it's about 70% of the earth.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
They are incorrect just like global cooling was incorrect.

The earth goes through cycles. We can't fix or save the earth.
It will go when it does.

I will agree we should do things like some recycling.
And planting more trees. They should look into using other things like kenaf.

Video

You know what "facts" and "data" are, correct? Since you have proven unable to provide both, you have only proven yourself to be an uninformed troll unworthy of any participation in any conversation resembling an intelligent one.

You know what "facts" and "data" are, correct? Since you have proven unable to provide both, you have only proven yourself to be an uninformed troll unworthy of any participation in any conversation resembling an intelligent one.

He does not have the mental capacity to comprehend facts and data. Sorry.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Ah yes, noted climate scientist, George Carlin. Where is Mr Carlin's published research on the subject? I would love to read it. Oh right, he's just another uninformed (dead) comedian that uninformed assholes in the internet love to use to back up their uninformed points.

Pathetic.

:facepalm:

He does not have the mental capacity to comprehend facts and data. Sorry.

Three clowns who need to play elsewhere. Come back in ten years when this is as laughable as global cooling and the ozone layer. No... just laugh at it now.

The great global warming swindle
Video