• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will Qatar host the 2022 Soccer World Cup ?

Should Qatar host the 2022 Soccer World Cup

• YES

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • NO

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Fuck soccer !

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
On Thursday November 2nd, in Zurich FIFA will announces wich countries have been choosen to host the World Cup 2018 and 2022.

For 2018 the bids are England, Russia, Belgium+Netherland and Spain + Portugal.
For 2022, the bids are Australia, USA, Japan, South Korea and Qatar.

Qatar is the #1 favorite for 2022.
Not because their bid is the best but mostly because hey have spent huge money on "gifts" for the FIFa's voters, hiring VIP amabassadors (such as Zidane) and because it sems there is some corruption affair to give the 2018 World Cup to Spain and the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.
country

Why Qatar shouldn't host that event :
Qatar is a 10.000 Km2 (approximately same size with Jamaica), wich never qualified to any World Cup, never had any good player in its national team or or a qatari player in a european or South-American team. Qatari people is not very interested in soccer so the bid is not about offering the vent to the people of Qatar, it's to give Qatar and its companies a one full month of advertising.
And, no offense to Americans, Japaneses or Koreans that would read this but the 1994 USA and 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup weren't among the best World Cups, because of some lack of enthusiams and knowledge about soccer from the fans whose were there motly to enjoy the event and not the game itself.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
I'd love England for 2018 (or maybe Spain) - so they can win the bloody cup again!
and
Australia for 2022 (or maybe Qatar) - so a little Kangaroo can get into and England match and kick Rio Ferninand in the nuts!

I love Qatar as option of host the 2022 Soccer World Cup!!!. :)

Why Qatar shouldn't host the 2022 World Cup? Three reasons: No alcohol, can't eat pork and it is ridiculously hot there

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
They should get the opportunity to host it, considering they've never had the opportunity.

I can reassure you that you won't notice any difference from other World Cups when you'll be watching the matches on TV. The sheiks promised to hire 200,000 Filipino guest workers for the duration of the tournament to act as an audience and toot on platinum vuvuzelas.

No... I don't even like soccer, but I have been to Qatar, they would be stupid to have it there.:2 cents:

Spleen

Banned?
Damn, that's a long ways away...

I hope they don't win...I'd really like to have it back in the States!

Put it in a country where the majority hardly cares and knows nothing about the sport? I hope not.

Damn, that's a long ways away...

Put it in a country where the majority hardly cares and knows nothing about the sport? I hope not.
Problem it can't be in Europe or South America because Brasil will host WC 2014 and WC 2018 will be in Europe.

roronoa3000

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-olson said:
Bree Olson[/URL][/B], post: 5136073, member: 370964"]I hope they don't win...I'd really like to have it back in the States!

:why: Like putting a Sea World in the Sahara.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
No because playing in that heat would be a killer for starters.I'd prefer
it,if it was either the States,Australia or Russia to get it :)