• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why was I not told of such things??

I've watched the Crocodile Hunter (R.I.P. Steve Irwin) for years, been to Outback Steakhouse a few times, and even drank a Foster's beer when I was a younger thrill-seeker, but I had no idea that it snowed in Australia until I turned on Nat Geo Wild the other day and saw some wallaby freezing it's nuts off in it.

Yeah, it turns out that it's not some freak weather occurrence but that there are actual regular snow seasons in several parts, enough so that there's a winter sports scene complete with ski resorts. How cool is that? Who woulda thunk it? The way Australia is portrayed to foreigners in movies and tv, it's basically the surface of Mars and hot as hades with every creature not only capable of killing you but wanting to. The next Mad Max movie has to be on snowmobiles and plows.

yes, it's snowy, joey
A4rdKT6.jpg

is that a tauntaun?
OsygPwD.jpg

australia - winter wonderland
AomgsvT.jpg

ormHrbC.jpg

Next up in the Why was I not told of such things series:

A woman's clitoris has a hood that peels back? (wtf)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I know a few Australians, and they think Foster's is shit. It's never occurred to me to ask them if they had snow however.

I went in 2005. They have some nasty reptiles down there. The people are nice although I saw a few odd looking people. More than anywhere I have been actually. All the Aussholes must be sent to a far corner of the country and they make them post on the internet.