• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's this scoreland Babe?

Summer

Banned
who is this scoreland babe, this pic's abit shit, looks like she has cod eye but i think thats just the angle at which she's sat, coz i've seen other pics of her so must be the angle :D

Attachments

• bu_on_19990901_16_07_l.jpg
    bu_on_19990901_16_07_l.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 720

member469

Closed Account!
Summer said:
who is this scoreland babe, this pic's abit shit, looks like she has cod eye but i think thats just the angle at which she's sat, coz i've seen other pics of her so must be the angle :D

Summer, if you have the whole link, it's best to send it that way, then we don't have to wait for the pic to be approved...just a thought.

Thanks

Summer

Banned
i dont have the link coz i got the pic ages ago, n just realised i didnt know her name as i was broweings thru my collection :D

I was out watching a movie so wasn't around to validate the pic. Sorry about that. The pics we post goes into a que and the mods or admin has to go in and see whats in there. It's the first thing I do when I get on the board.

I have noticed a few poeple comments on the problem of how long it takes to validate a pic. We will be working on this.

Thanks.

member469

Closed Account!
I just looked at both of them again, and it's not the same babe...one has blue eyes, and the others are brown. They look similar though, tits are about the same. I tried. They are both nice looking babes, with all natural big tits, and that makes them HOT!!

Thanks

That pic was the first one when I saw it in que I said " holy crap she's hot."
They are both hot for sure. Gotta know there names.