• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What sort of "number" makes a slut for a 25 year old?

ok i know many of you are ok with it. but at least try to answer it from your cultural background point of view.

I guess if her number was 555-SLUT that would make her a slut. :dunno:

why do you care? just wrap it up, dog!

For me, it's not the number but the attitude. If a girl (or guy, come to think of it) goes out with the intention of having a one-night stand she is instantly a slut, even if it's her first time. Many girls have high "numbers" because they simply give in too soon and get used, I don't consider this type "slutty". :wave2:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
First of all, allow me to announce that I am an old fashioned guy who has old fashioned morals. Personally, I feel that sex is much, much more than just "getting off", but most people, unfortunately, don't see it that way. I don't agree with one-night stands or casual sex. Anyway, with that being said...

You can't look at just the number of sexual partners that a girl (or guy) has and come to the conclusion that they're a slut or not. There are other factors that come into play. Was her sexual partner a boyfriend at the time or just some random one-night stand? How long has she known him? Is she having sex because she loves her sexual partner or just so she can get her rocks off? :dunno: For example...

Let's say that a girl is 25 years old and has had sex with 10 different guys. IMO, that's a lot of sexual partners, but, once again, I'm old fashioned. Anyway, you can't just look at the number of 10 sexual partners and label her as a slut. What if all 10 of those guys were long term, serious boyfriends whom she cared deeply for? Does having sex with somebody that she has a serious relationship with make her a slut? :dunno:

Now...

Let's say that a girl is 25 years old and has had sex with 10 different guys. But, this time, all of them were one-night stands. There was absolutely no emotion or intimacy involved between her and any of her sexual partners and she was only sleeping with them to get off. IMO, that's slutty.

Also, allow me to bring this up as well...

What about handjobs and blowjobs? Do they count towards "sex" or no? Personally, I don't seperate them, as giving a handjob or blowjob is just as personal as having sex with someone. So, with that being said...

Let's say that a girl is 25 years old and has never had sex with anybody, but she's given blowjobs to 20 different guys. Is that slutty or not? IMO, yes, it is, as I find blowjobs and handjobs to be just as personal as intercourse.

The point is...you can't look at just the number of sexual partners that somebody has. I've only had sex with 1 girl before. Most people will read that and think "Wow, what a loser. He's pretty much never had sex before!" That's until you know the rest of the story. I dated that same girl for over 3 years. Over the course of those 3 years, I had more sex than most people do in their lifetime. So...once again, you can't look at just the numbers. It only tells a very small part of the story.

I really don't like to go out with a girl that has been with over 3 or 4 guys at the most, and even that is pushing it a littlebit. I prefer women who dont sleep around with random guys just for the hell of it.

You cant call it, a woman can say 10 guys and it was really 20. Im sorry you cant believe NOTHING a female say. I AM NOT a sexist but all (not really but most) women IMO are SLORES

Just in case, SLUT + WHORE = SLORE

LOL

You cant call it, a woman can say 10 guys and it was really 20. Im sorry you cant believe NOTHING a female say. I AM NOT a sexist but all (not really but most) women IMO are SLORES

Just in case, SLUT + WHORE = SLORE

LOL

Men are the same, you know.

I was with a girl when I was 25...she was 23 and when our "numbers" came up....she said she could not remember. It also came out that she kept a picture of all the guys she had slept with.

...We'd been together for about 8 months when I found an envelope containing the pictures of 28 different guys...several of which I recognized as recent exes.

Just having "the number" is irrelevant. Everybody has his or her past. If a girl was a whore in highschool and gangbanged the football team, then got her shit together and has been celibate for the last 5 years, does it really matter that her number is 30 or 50 or 100? I'd rather know about the circumstances of a girl's last few partners than the total number.

Just having "the number" is irrelevant. Everybody has his or her past. If a girl was a whore in highschool and gangbanged the football team, then got her shit together and has been celibate for the last 5 years, does it really matter that her number is 30 or 50 or 100? I'd rather know about the circumstances of a girl's last few partners than the total number.

So your cool with beat down, beat up, used and abused pussy, huh? Well, not I

1-800-ASK-4-ASS

seriously, it's not the quantity, it's the quality of the cocks she's put inside her. It's way different if a chick fucks a bunch of well mannered guys than if she's just running around suckin' a bunch of street cock.