• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What in the fuck is wrong with people?!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I was starting this thread specifically for the story I posted, but it occurs to me the world is full of fucked up people, that do stupid, vile, inexcusable things everyday.

So post those stories here. When you find one non-political, or sports related, post it here.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-faces-prison-kidnapping-baby-144521797.html

The worst part about this story, is at the very end, where it states "prosecutors are seeking the maximum sentence, EIGHT YEARS!! that's all this piece of garbage MIGHT face. I find that reprehensible.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8824865/brutal-assaulted-bc-teen-filmed/
B.C. mom pleads for help after daughter punched, kicked and forced to kiss shoes

Based on the videos, the mother estimated between 25 and 50 people witnessed or participated in the attack, and that several of them also filmed it.
By the time it was over, she said, her daughter had a fractured nose, a concussion, black eyes, bruised ribs, a rolled ankle that requires x-rays, and cuts and bruises all over her body. She is still struggling to eat due to swelling, her mother added, and coughing up some of the blood she inhaled in the assault.

She said one youth, “the primary aggressor,” was arrested and released to a guardian on an undertaking with a future court date. No one has been charged and police are working to identify additional witnesses and suspects, she said.

And of course, not only will the perpetrators not be punished, but they'll be able to pretend like nothing happened because they can't be identified.
If doxxing was ever justified, it's cases like this.

Mr. Daystar

https://globalnews.ca/news/8824865/brutal-assaulted-bc-teen-filmed/
B.C. mom pleads for help after daughter punched, kicked and forced to kiss shoes

And of course, not only will the perpetrators not be punished, but they'll be able to pretend like nothing happened because they can't be identified.
If doxxing was ever justified, it's cases like this.
Now we know why some animals eat their young. These little fuckers need to be locked in juvie, until they're 18, and their parents need to be locked up in a penitentiary for a couple of years too. It wouldn't break my heart one little bit, if this girl was to systematically get revenge. A ball bat to the knee here, a blackjack to the elbow there....nothing fatal, just permanent.

Mr. Daystar

Well this thread's going to be a real laugh a minute, isn't it.
Reality is a bitter pill. I posted it here, because it wasn't political in nature, and it didn't seem to fit in the "Funny" section....although people do seem to think a constant stream of naked chicks is funny, so maybe I did screw it up.

Police make arrest after visually impaired man's neck slashed on CTrain
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...aired-man-s-neck-slashed-on-ctrain/ar-AAXuypN
According to police, both men were riding the northeast bound train from City Hall station at around 6:15 a.m. on Wednesday when the 65-year-old man's neck was slashed and he was assaulted in an "unprovoked, random attack."

Random knife attack on a visually-impaired senior.
There is a very, very horrible place in hell for shits like this who assault people that can't fight back.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Each to their own and everything but I don't understand the need or want to absorb depressing or terrible news stories. Life's hard enough! It was like when the pandemic first hit hard, you've got people spending their day analysing how terrible it is and how much worse it was going to get and how many people died today. Twitter was full of them especially. So I didn't read the news for about a year or go on social media, and I coped with it all far better than I normally cope with anything, what with a GAD diagnosis and all.

But by all means carry on, I'll be over there with my head buried in the sand.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Each to their own and everything but I don't understand the need or want to absorb depressing or terrible news stories. Life's hard enough! It was like when the pandemic first hit hard, you've got people spending their day analysing how terrible it is and how much worse it was going to get and how many people died today. Twitter was full of them especially. So I didn't read the news for about a year or go on social media, and I coped with it all far better than I normally cope with anything, what with a GAD diagnosis and all.

But by all means carry on, I'll be over there with my head buried in the sand.
That's been me for a long time. No news or politics under any circumstances. Both of those get people wild, and I like to try and control my level of happiness. There isn't a whole lot I can do being fearful of my life, so yeah. I'm just chillin.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
That's been me for a long time. No news or politics under any circumstances. Both of those get people wild, and I like to try and control my level of happiness. There isn't a whole lot I can do being fearful of my life, so yeah. I'm just chillin.
I've got my politics and feel strongly about them as I've got vulnerable kids who I went a better future for but butting heads with the other sides is a waste of my time and energy. Just gotta keep on keepin' on.

Mr. Daystar

If it's going to be a problem for you guys, then close it. I just figured people might want a place to vent about injustices in this world.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
If it's going to be a problem for you guys, then close it. I just figured people might want a place to vent about injustices in this world.
No, it's not a problem at all, just venting my opinion about this sort of thing (y)

Mr. Daystar

I don't know what to tell you Steve....56 years has left me a glass half empty kind of person.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meth-guns-stolen-escalade-6-173631224.html

Well this is good. I don't really care about the weed, but I'm glad they got people like this, with guns, off of the streets. I hope they can put them away for awhile, and don't plea bargain it down. That rifle requires a tax stamp too, so if it's not on file with the ATF, that's a Federal charge, and should be about 10 years on it's own.. Any rifle with a barrel shorter then 16", over-all length is considered an SBR and falls under a category they requires and FFL back round check, and tax stamp, similar to what you need for suppression, or full auto.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/rising-level-violence-employees-fight-090442940.html

I'm not even sure if you would be allowed to defend yourself in California. In Ohio we have no obligation to retreat, and it extends to yard, vehicle, and work place. It doesn't appear that either has a gun, at least that I could see, but a sledge hammer can cause some serious cranial damage, and a Range Rover sure as hell wouldn't tickle. It's a very sad, and dangerous thing, that the people growing up now a days, or even only a decade ago, have so little respect for lives and respect for property, and the law. Sadly, laws are lightened, or deals are made, and no one learns a lesson, and thus, no deterrence. When I was a kid, if I got in trouble, whether it be school, or neighbor. I paid. If it was school, I got it twice, once from school, then from my mom. Not only was there a respect you had better have for your elders, there was a little fear too, and I think it helped keep me from ending up in serious trouble, and knowing better, when I should. That doesn't exist anymore.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/rising-level-violence-employees-fight-090442940.html

I'm not even sure if you would be allowed to defend yourself in California. In Ohio we have no obligation to retreat, and it extends to yard, vehicle, and work place. It doesn't appear that either has a gun, at least that I could see, but a sledge hammer can cause some serious cranial damage, and a Range Rover sure as hell wouldn't tickle. It's a very sad, and dangerous thing, that the people growing up now a days, or even only a decade ago, have so little respect for lives and respect for property, and the law. Sadly, laws are lightened, or deals are made, and no one learns a lesson, and thus, no deterrence. When I was a kid, if I got in trouble, whether it be school, or neighbor. I paid. If it was school, I got it twice, once from school, then from my mom. Not only was there a respect you had better have for your elders, there was a little fear too, and I think it helped keep me from ending up in serious trouble, and knowing better, when I should. That doesn't exist anymore.
I used to know a guy whose motto about child raising included the phrase "Never underestimate the power of fear as a positive motivator"

Mr. Daystar

I used to know a guy whose motto about child raising included the phrase "Never underestimate the power of fear as a positive motivator"
And if I called an adult by their first name, without a Mr., or Mrs., I was getting a slap.