• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Do You Like in Spread Pussy Photos and Videos?

SmartGuy

I'm touching myself right now!
What do you like to see in spread pussy photos and videos?
No matter what your opinion, take the poll and feel free to comment! (You can select multiple choices.)

As for me, I absolutely love great, crystal-clear pictures of a wide spread open pussy.

Here's what I like:

Simple poses of models with great long legs, in which they are laid back on a chair or couch with lovely legs spread and pink, slick, pussy opened up and spread wide. I like both a wide shot that show all of her legs, and then of course the close in shots that show the intimate details of her pussy. Since I love great legs, I prefer bare legs instead of with stockings. High heels are great since they accentuate the shape of beautiful legs.

I'm not much for speculum shots, but a few shots where she has it spread so we can see deep into the vagina are great. (Good lighting is essential in these pics if you want to see the texture of the vaginal walls.)

Oh yes, I also like to see spread pussy with nice views of the clit. It’s great when a great looking woman not only spreads her pussy nice and wide, but also pulls back the clitoral hood so that we can see the clit. Every set should have a few shots like this!

Finally, a good. clear well-shot video is even better since we get to see the elastic pussy spread, stretched, and flexed in real time. But too often the model quickly stuffs her fingers or a dildo into her pussy and we don't get a good look. They need to hold their pussy open for a while so we can get a good look! (InTheCrack has some good ones.)

(And no, I do not wish to be a gynecologist.)

Baill Inneraora

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I love HD pictures of Blueballs and Chefchitown bending over with the shot being close enough so you can see their butt hair and their scrot doing a bulldog and Boothbabe in her dominatrix outfit spanking them.

:rubbel:

SmartGuy

I'm touching myself right now!
Well, the forum only gives you 5 minutes to add a poll to a new thread and then it times out. I did not quite get it finished in time.

Just post your comments. Thanks.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I love HD pictures of Blueballs and Chefchitown bending over with the shot being close enough so you can see their butt hair and their scrot doing a bulldog and Boothbabe in her dominatrix outfit spanking them.

:rubbel:

Got a vid? Er ah... forget I asked :anonymous

sexdog121

Love your enemies. It'll make 'em crazy.
HD pictures are so much better. I like when they have pussies that are dripping wet

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

jayaprak

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
i like so