• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are your custom video ideas?

daboognish88

There are contests on this board?
Collaborate and discuss custom video ideas. What are you planning on commissioning next? Or what would you like to commission if you could afford it? Perhaps a like minded fetishist with money will think its a great idea and decide to create it like a patron. If you're creating a video consider throwing in ideas from other's so they can then enjoy it too at a cheaper price.
For example: I recently had a conversation about how I was planning on getting a custom video made centered around my ahegao/silly face fetish. I'm not really into "vore" and didn't know what it was but someone suggested I throw some of that in so they too could enjoy the video. I realized I could easily have thrown in a foot fetish into the mix or just about anything else (especially if its rare) and it would cost virtually the same. I asked the model to do silly faces/vore/and show her feet at the same time even though I'm not even into feet!
🤪😜😝 download.jpg
Ask me about my all encompassing theme idea for a custom! Its a well that never runs dry.