• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What a good day to have current technology (just for fun)

Recently my curiosity almost drive me nuts(went crazy) when I watch the 6 years old scene from Amaranta and Gemma, yeah this third base by Gemma still "mystery" not to mention she kinda vanished but I was interesting with their conversation ,so I decided just to find website that can translate their conversation and found one even only for short duration.
I know this might be already exist but I'm amazed but somehow feel afraid with this new advance technology in future.

Here's my little work..:ROFLMAO:

(Hope there's no issue with the attachment)

Last edited:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I see no attachface. Wherefore art thou, attachface?

Sidenote: Pick up an old google pixel phone and turn on realtime subtitles (I forget what they call it) and you can get song lyrics, movie subtitles, give it to your grandpa who is half-deaf and cant hear a fuggin thing, etc.

I see no attachface. Wherefore art thou, attachface?

Sidenote: Pick up an old google pixel phone and turn on realtime subtitles (I forget what they call it) and you can get song lyrics, movie subtitles, give it to your grandpa who is half-deaf and cant hear a fuggin thing, etc.
Damn it,now I have to edit it
Another attempt

Last edited:
I mildly chuckle at your slight misfortune.
But in a friendly way. :)
I thought streamable can upload the NSFW content,just uploaded the new one

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I thought streamable can upload the NSFW content,just uploaded the new one
Is that a website?
Just post the link if you cant use the 'media' linker.
Untitled.png

Is that a website?
Just post the link if you cant use the 'media' linker.
View attachment 1147934
The first one was Streamable unlike Gfycat in past where you can upload that 18+ stuff and labeled it as NSFW, I already signed in but in a moment they deleted the short clips,so I went to nsfwupload,I use mobile version since my laptop can't access to Freeones, perhaps IPV6 issue

I grew up in an era (1960s) of transistor radios. My father had a tube radio on his work bench in his work shop. Today, I can charge up my Apple Nano, that is the size of a matchbook, plug in my ear buds, then mow the lawn listening to my favorite tunes.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
My friend went to a Walmart (One on the edge of civilization where the entire county is only 9000 ppl. FFS my previous neighborhood in a major city had that many ppl!)
and saw a 1 terabyte SSD for 60$.
A WALMART. ONE TERABYTE. UNDER 100$.

94670b28466eb89d794c643ffda2.jpg

A pentium 133 with 1 gig hard drive was 2,500$ when I was a young lad!

Sidenote 1: Storage is basically free, these days. PRAISE BE!
Sidenote 2: Anyone else ever get annoyed/pissed off at those atari/midway/whoever compilations back in the day that sold for 30$ and only had 30 games? FFS YOU CAN FIT EVERY ATARI AND NES AND A LOTTA SNES GAMES ON A DANG 650 MB CD!

Sidenote 3: So yes, everything is reasonably cheap and fun.. except where are the good games? Where are the movies worth saving? They have entertainment down to a science, yet they're trying so hard to be original and subversive that they cant hold the attention of half the population, it seems. Maybe the younger generations find it worthwhile. /shrug

"A pentium 133 with 1 gig hard drive was 2,500$ when I was a young lad!"

The first PC I bought was in my late 20s, when I started a MBA program. I think I paid $3,000 for a Gateway Pentium 120, with 16 MB RAM, a 1 GB HD, a 28.8KB modem, 15" Sony CRT monitor, with Altec Lansing speakers. Forget if my HP Deskjet 600C was included, or I bought it separately.

I grew up in an era (1960s) of transistor radios. My father had a tube radio on his work bench in his work shop. Today, I can charge up my Apple Nano, that is the size of a matchbook, plug in my ear buds, then mow the lawn listening to my favorite tunes.
The only missing was the struggle to hear the favorite song

"A pentium 133 with 1 gig hard drive was 2,500$ when I was a young lad!"

The first PC I bought was in my late 20s, when I started a MBA program. I think I paid $3,000 for a Gateway Pentium 120, with 16 MB RAM, a 1 GB HD, a 28.8KB modem, 15" Sony CRT monitor, with Altec Lansing speakers. Forget if my HP Deskjet 600C was included, or I bought it separately.
Like I remember when 64mb flashdrive price was like hell since you only have options with floppy disk or burn it through CD where both devices have terrible weakness , floppy only can save less than 1,5mb while with CD, despite it have size more than 64mb, but once it gets scratched, the CD will be useless

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Like I remember when 64mb flashdrive price was like hell since you only have options with floppy disk or burn it through CD where both devices have terrible weakness , floppy only can save less than 1,5mb while with CD, despite it have size more than 64mb, but once it gets scratched, the CD will be useless
Not to mention bitrot. I burned EVERYTHING to CD, then DVD. But everything seemed to start deteriorating after 6 years, give or take.

Side story: I once bought a Jaz drive. (1 gig per platter, it was a portable hard disk.. of sorts.) This was my early days, so I was still 'finding my way'. (We really HAD to do that with limited DMA's, IRQ's, HD space, ports, memory (Ever have to manually allocate protected/high/whatever RAM just to run a certain program? It was a thing in 3.1 and 95)

So I get home and realize I haff no phucking idea what 'scuzzy' is. I still hadnt read my computer bible, all the way and didnt put 'SCSI' and scuzzy together as the same thing. And no, I didnt have a SCSI card, nor could I buy an adapter for USB (which I also didnt have a PCI card for, but it would've been cheaper) cuz 95 didnt support it in the least until about 1997 (service packs and extra firmware, too)

So up to win98, (which had been out for years but my comp was craptastic so 98 CHUGGED) buy a SCSI card, annnnnnd the store stopped selling jaz disks RIGHT around the time I was ready to use it. Plus I think Iomega stopped making it around 9/11.

Not to mention bitrot. I burned EVERYTHING to CD, then DVD. But everything seemed to start deteriorating after 6 years, give or take.

Side story: I once bought a Jaz drive. (1 gig per platter, it was a portable hard disk.. of sorts.) This was my early days, so I was still 'finding my way'. (We really HAD to do that with limited DMA's, IRQ's, HD space, ports, memory (Ever have to manually allocate protected/high/whatever RAM just to run a certain program? It was a thing in 3.1 and 95)

So I get home and realize I haff no phucking idea what 'scuzzy' is. I still hadnt read my computer bible, all the way and didnt put 'SCSI' and scuzzy together as the same thing. And no, I didnt have a SCSI card, nor could I buy an adapter for USB (which I also didnt have a PCI card for, but it would've been cheaper) cuz 95 didnt support it in the least until about 1997 (service packs and extra firmware, too)

So up to win98, (which had been out for years but my comp was craptastic so 98 CHUGGED) buy a SCSI card, annnnnnd the store stopped selling jaz disks RIGHT around the time I was ready to use it. Plus I think Iomega stopped making it around 9/11.
SCSI, been long never heard the word because back then you have to updated the driver frequently

LOL I've seen those! And "Zip" drives too!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Weren't the zip drives like 150 mb? And they had the unfortunate timing of going up against cd burners? Good times.

They kept touting the whole "but you can erase and reuse our brand!" Like a floppy!

... Which is nice, but blank discs were so CHEAP!

Weren't the zip drives like 150 mb? And they had the unfortunate timing of going up against cd burners? Good times.

They kept touting the whole "but you can erase and reuse our brand!" Like a floppy!

... Which is nice, but blank discs were so CHEAP!
Do you remember CD R/W?? I think I still have some of those.
The problem was, they were so expensive that it was ok to just use the 1-time CD's because it was so much cheaper.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Do you remember CD R/W?? I think I still have some of those.
The problem was, they were so expensive that it was ok to just use the 1-time CD's because it was so much cheaper.
Exactly. I'd add that while it was nice, in theory.. to have such a thing, the reality of the late 90s/early 00s was that 650/700 MB was simply not as much as it used to be.

A whole music album was about 50, easy.
A whole movie? 600 megs (bit-starved, we were) with enough room for some necessaries like digicam photos, PC backups, etc.
A video game? Everything was multi-disc around 2001.
DVD burning, on the other hand.. was more viable over a longer time.

/meanwhile he looks over at his 2TB external and is actively trying to fill it with a plethora of goodness

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
My friend went to a Walmart (One on the edge of civilization where the entire county is only 9000 ppl. FFS my previous neighborhood in a major city had that many ppl!)
and saw a 1 terabyte SSD for 60$.
A WALMART. ONE TERABYTE. UNDER 100$.

View attachment 1148199
A pentium 133 with 1 gig hard drive was 2,500$ when I was a young lad!

Sidenote 1: Storage is basically free, these days. PRAISE BE!
Sidenote 2: Anyone else ever get annoyed/pissed off at those atari/midway/whoever compilations back in the day that sold for 30$ and only had 30 games? FFS YOU CAN FIT EVERY ATARI AND NES AND A LOTTA SNES GAMES ON A DANG 650 MB CD!

Sidenote 3: So yes, everything is reasonably cheap and fun.. except where are the good games? Where are the movies worth saving? They have entertainment down to a science, yet they're trying so hard to be original and subversive that they cant hold the attention of half the population, it seems. Maybe the younger generations find it worthwhile. /shrug
Good lord. This takes me back.

Exactly. I'd add that while it was nice, in theory.. to have such a thing, the reality of the late 90s/early 00s was that 650/700 MB was simply not as much as it used to be.

A whole music album was about 50, easy.
A whole movie? 600 megs (bit-starved, we were) with enough room for some necessaries like digicam photos, PC backups, etc.
A video game? Everything was multi-disc around 2001.
DVD burning, on the other hand.. was more viable over a longer time.

/meanwhile he looks over at his 2TB external and is actively trying to fill it with a plethora of goodness
Wasn't it a big deal when they squeezed that little more into CD's? Going from 650 to 700MB. At the time, 50MB was a lot - like a full mp3 album. That also meant you could get a couple more minutes if you were burning a music CD.

Yeah, once you got the 3Gigs of DVDs, that changed everything in terms of video quality.

And remember DVD-DL?