• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Weekly report of PRESIDENT

Hello my comrades I'm back for make weekly report today.

Politics - I want start by sad news and tell you we turn back on gas for Europe, next winter we turn off for longer period.

TV - I watch tv show of Bret Michael the Rock Love. It very funny, seem like woman is in that show like in whorehouse USSR. Me and Dmitri think maybe make similar show on NTV with comrade Gorbatchov.

Music - Dmitri buy me CD for Christmas name Chinese Democracy by Guns i Roses. I put in garbage two days ago because no like CD name, China is communist.

-Thank you, president

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Politics - I want start by sad news and tell you we turn back on gas for Europe, next winter we turn off for longer period.

Shame you had to turn it back on, but I like your idea for next year. Let them see what it is like to be cold!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So, where has Putin been?

Can you give me an address to a reputable and reliable mail order bride company?

Or.....can you set me up with a nice young female who wants to get married to an American? :D

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Banana splits beat borscht, baby!! :nanner:

Comrade President. Where you have been? I just come back from trip to Moscow where I drink vodka with large-chested girls in Moscow club. I take one girl back to my hotel room, her name Mischka. She is daughter or farmer. Or was it sable herder? I not remember. Anyways, she has large chest and tattoo of hammer and sickle over right boob. She says you will lead Mother Russia back to prominence and american men are sissy weak blinies. I felt sad and cried.

Hello my comrades I'm back for make weekly report today.

TV - I watch tv show of Bret Michael the Rock Love. It very funny, seem like woman is in that show like in whorehouse USSR. Me and Dmitri think maybe make similar show on NTV with comrade Gorbatchov.

Music - Dmitri buy me CD for Christmas name Chinese Democracy by Guns i Roses. I put in garbage two days ago because no like CD name, China is communist.

-Thank you, president

oh no...TWGF's multis have made it to freeones! :hatsoff:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I miss this guy.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Where are you Putin?:iloveyou: