• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Third World War

Nothing but 24/7 Tell Sell on every Tv in the world could stop WW3...
If my calculations are correct, the expected value of the beginning of WW3 is 34 years from now.
Combine that with the fact that one hour of Tell Sell reduces a person's IQ by .01...
Conclusion: We'll need every second of those 34 years to make everyone to dumb for war!

Or, alternatively, we could try to create International Organisations which help with peaceful conflict resolution combined with enough firepower to actually have any credibility. Like Hobbes said: Covenants without the sword are but words. (Leviathan, can't remember the page though)

It's already over.

Where the fuck were you?

~HB

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The main villians of World War 3 will be Nazi Sharks you see when historians from the History Channel and scientists from the Discovery Channel get together to make the perfect show the end result is a global conflict between the horrors of science versus humanity.

The cause of it is the Russian Ultra Nationalists and Vladimir R. Makarov. So watch out!.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What about Christian Lions?

So this preacher is walking through the forest and a lion starts chasing him. The preacher jumps behind a tree and says a quick prayer: "Lord, I haven't asked much, but would you please make that lion a Christian. Maybe he'll have second thoughts before he catches me."

Almost on cue, the lion stops in his tracks. The preacher is elated. And then the lion raises his paws and says: "Lord, I give thanks for this meal that I'm about to receive."

:hatsoff:

I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. And by all means, try the veal!

How can you avoid or predict an event that has already occurred?

Now, the fourth world war on the other hand, that's going to be something sticking around for. Especially as the Chinese now have the backing of the Moon Jews.

Shit's gonna get real, son!

Worldwide economic collapse... add in a little pandemic and famine... the Horsemen will ride and the world will go to shit as the bottom 40% attack the people with food, money, and land. It will happen, I just hope I'm not around when it does.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Russia will invade America along with its allies. But then they will be defeated by the Michigan Wolverines.