• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Other Black Dude From Walking Dead Arrested for DUI And Marijuana Possession

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/04/seth-gilliam-arrested-for-dui-marijuana-possession-walking-dead/

'Walking Dead' Star
Arrested for DUI, Pot, and ...
Triple Digit Speeding

5/4/2015 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seth Gilliam plays a priest on "The Walking Dead," but got busted for blazing like a bat out of hell down a highway, possession of marijuana, and DUI. Let us pray.

Police in Peachtree City, GA arrested Gilliam -- who also played a cop on "The Wire" -- early Sunday morning after officers say they clocked him at 107 mph. Once he was pulled over ... cops smelled booze, and asked Gilliam if he'd been drinking. They say he admitted to having 3 beers and a shot.

According to the police report, the arresting officer also discovered a joint in a cigarette box, hidden in the arm rest.

Cops say Gilliam blew a .107 blood alcohol level. He was arrested and released after posting a $9,818 bond.

It's weird -- Seth's arrest came 2 days after his 'Wire' and 'Walking' co-star Chad L. Coleman freaked out on an NYC train. Something in the water?

0504-seth-k-gilliam-mugshot-1.jpg

No, the "other black guy" is Bob. The other other black guy is T-Dog. The other other other black guy is Morgan. The other other other other black guy is Oscar. You mean the other other other other other black guy.

The black guy (sans "other") is, of course, Michonne. Kidding! It's Tyresse. ;)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
No, the "other black guy" is Bob. The other other black guy is T-Dog. The other other other black guy is Morgan. The other other other other black guy is Oscar. You mean the other other other other other black guy.

The black guy (sans "other") is, of course, Michonne. Kidding! It's Tyresse. ;)

Shit, I thought there were only two. I guess there's more on the loose that still need to be apprehended. Let's turn the priest who turned into an imam into a cop from Baltimore.

20241227.jpg

"Can you give us any information about the remaining Black dudes from Walking Dead
that are still out there? I know I also used to be one of the Black dudes from Walking
Dead but the ones remaining are committing such heinous crimes they decided to pin a badge on me."

I can't stand the guy in the program, he is constantly on the verge of a breakdown and nearly got everyone killed in the series finale. He's a snitch and a backstabber too.