• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The NipID Game

The NipID Game

aka The Nipple Identification Game

The NipID (or "nipid") game should be a lot of fun for those nipple lovers out there. The only requirement for participating is that if you ID a nipple that you also post the next nipple.

Of course, follow the Board Guidelines and use public domain or free photos when posting linked images. One of the guidelines on posting images reads: "Try utilizing an image hosting service that allows adult content and insert the image into the thread using the button instead of attaching it."

NipID Game Rules:
1. Identify the lovely lady whose nipple was most recently posted.*
2. Await confirmation of correct response from the individual who posted it.
3. If you reply with the first correct response, then post a nipple.**
4. Confirm the username that provided the first correct response.
5. Post the complete image in the same confirmation message.***

And repeat.

*Identifying the nipple:
Bonus if you can ID if it's her left or right nipple.

**Posting a nipple:
1. Select an image - preferrably high quality - where one of the lady's nipples is completely exposed, unobstructed, and directly facing the camera.
2. Create a copy of the image.
3. Crop out everything except one of her forward-facing nipples, include her entire areola. Do not include the rest of her breast.
4. Save the image with a nondescript filename.
5. Upload both images - the original and edited - to a site that allows hosting images, then post the linked image of the nipple.

***Posting the complete image:
Just as with the zoomed in nipple picture, the link for the entire image must refer to a site that allows hosting images.

Note:
- If nobody is able to identify whom the nipple belongs to within 1 day (24 hours) of the nipple post date, then provide another edit of the image slightly zoomed out that displays her entire breast. Do not include anything beyond one breast.
- If nobody IDs her by 2 days after the original nip date, then provide another edit slightly zoomed out that displays both of her breasts. Do not include anything else.
- If nobody IDs her by 3 days after the original nip date, then provide the original image displaying her entire body - face included - and reveal her identity. Then find another lady's nipple to post.
- If the previous nip poster fails to respond after 4 days, then anybody else may post another lady's nipple to help keep the nipples rolling.

Some clarification:
- If you were the first person to provide the correct response identifying the most recent lady, then it is your turn to post the next lady's nipple.
- Please do not identify the lady unless you have access to a site that allows hosting images and you are willing to crop an image and post the next lady's nipple.
- "Completely exposed" means the nipple is not covered - partly or completely - by a bra, bikini, or other clothing.
- "Unobstructed" means there is nothing else in the image but her nipple. If she has long hair, it must not be in the nipple image. The only exception is if she has a nipple piercing or tattoo. It's preferred that you post an image without a nipple piercing, if possible.
- "Directly facing the camera" means it is not a profile of her nipple. Try to select an image with minimal angle. This allows maximum view of her nipple and areola.
- Include her entire areola in the nipple image, even if her areola takes up a large portion of her breast, and include nothing more in the nip pic.
- When cropping the original image, make sure that the nipple image is an appropriate size for easy viewing within the forum.
- It's encouraged that you select an image where the lady is completely topless - if possible - so that, if you have to zoom out to 1 of her breasts after 1 day or both of her breasts after 2 days, there is nothing else to give away her identity.
- If you can ID the lady's left or right nipple, there isn't really a bonus, at least not yet. You can take the trophy for NipID King/Queen until the next person IDs a specific nipple.
- The linked images that you post must be working links. Test them before posting them. Also, it's preferred that the host allows long-term image hosting.

Crop and resize images online:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=crop+and+resize+images+online

Adult image hosting sites:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=adult+image+hosting

Here are some example pictures....

The initial nip pic:

If nobody guesses after 1 day, then a 1-boob pic:

If nobody guesses after 2 days, then a 2-boob pic:

If nobody guesses after 3 days, then the full pic and ID is revealed:

September Carrino

And, of course, if someone figures it out after the nip pic or one of the boob pics, then post the complete image and the model's name, along with confirming the username of who provided the 1st correct response so they can post the next nip pic.

Okie dokie, so, there you have it. The NipID Game. :D

The pictures above are just examples, they're obviously not part of the actual game since I revealed who it is.

I'll leave it up to someone who replies to post the 1st official nip pic.

Have fun!

:glugglug:

That's odd, the example pictures I posted were initially displayed but now they're gone. I suppose imagezilla only keeps pics online temporarily. Does anybody know of any image hosts that keep pictures online long-term?

Cool thanks!

Here's a redo on the example pictures from the original post....

The initial nip pic:

If nobody guesses after 1 day, then a 1-boob pic:

If nobody guesses after 2 days, then a 2-boob pic:

If nobody guesses after 3 days, then the full pic and ID is revealed:

September Carrino

:D

It's really too bad these forums don't let us edit posts beyond a very brief period of time immediately after posting. Oh well. Here's an update on how this game works (I wish I could put this at the top of the original post)...

The VERY simple rules to how the NipID game works:

1. Post a lady's nipple. Wait for a correct response, if none then...
2. Post her breast. Wait for a correct response, if none then...
3. Post both of her breasts. Wait for a correct response, if none then post the entire picture and reveal her identity.

The duration you wait between each update is up to you. You can wait 1 day, 2 days, or you can wait until someone asks for the next picture.
If anybody thinks that too much time has passed without updated pictures, then they can post another lady's nipple, etc. to keep the game moving.

:glugglug:

we can start any time. if anybody wants to go ahead and grab a photo of some hot lady and do the nip, 1boob, 2boob, thing let the nipID'ing commence. :D

i've selected one model but since i've already posted the example nip pics above i'll wait a day or so to see if anyone else wants start. :glugglug:

Ok here i go with this tasty nipple...

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 190
I suspect that sometimes some nips will be really easy to figure out, particularly for the nipplepreneurs haha but otherwise I think it might help if we allow for hints.

Maybe, idk. :rolleyes: lol

It might help move things along.

Is she:
A) European
B) from the UK
C) from the US
D) other?

I might have a guess if she was an eastern European babe. haha

Wow this game is a lot more difficult than I thought it'd be.

Or maybe I just don't know enough hotties nipples. lol

yeah i have no idea who it is. haha
and yep it is a pity about it. i'm sure if it were posted in another forum, like one of the most active forums on this message board, that it'd probably get more attention.
...but of course not before someone would show up and say, "hey move this to the games category". lol

I know it's pretty difficult so to ease it i'll provide you 2 extra hints, apart from the breast itself. One is the eyes of this babe, and the another is that you can find a popular cartoon character with this babe's name :)

Attachments

• Sin títuloa.png
    Sin títuloa.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Sin títulob.png
    Sin títulob.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 161
no idea, sorry. nobody else is guessing. i give up who is she?

it's too bad this thread hasn't picked up. i can post another one, i previously cropped an image of a model into a nip pic, a 1-boob pic, a 2-boob pic, and then there's the original unedited. I can post the 1st one, wait a day, then the 2nd if nobody guesses, wait a day then the 3rd if nobody guesses right then either.

maybe if there's less time, only 1 day between updated posts (nip pic, 1 boob, 2 boobs, full image), that might help to move things along. but then there's also the whole thing about more people posting their nipID guesses.