• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Best PS2 game of 2004

Any gamers around here?
What was the best game you`ve bought/played in 2004 for PS2?

Mine is :
1-GTA San Andreas
2-THUG 2
3-NFSU 2

:hatsoff:

bishbash1

Banned
gta san andreas
burnout 3 takedown made me laugh all the way
shellshock nam 67 made me shit myself all the way

Europa

Banned
Star Ocean
Silent Hill 4

XanderJack

Banned
I think it has to be GTA San Andreas. Because in no other game can you do everything you have always wanted to in life. One of my favorites is fucking a hooker, then killing her and taking back your money. That, and blowing the shit out of cops with a rocket launcher.

mine are Ace Combat 5 the unsung heros (with the flight stick bundle)....and Nascar 2005 the chase for the cup

my humble opinion though

other notables.....ESPN NFL 2K5.......and Madden 2005

Mr Miyagi

Banned
XanderJack said:
I think it has to be GTA San Andreas. Because in no other game can you do everything you have always wanted to in life. One of my favorites is fucking a hooker, then killing her and taking back your money. That, and blowing the shit out of cops with a rocket launcher.

For me its gotta be the chainsaw every time....soooo cool !

never got into those gta games. too um boreing for me. Actually, i own a ps2 and have no games for it. None i actually want. So it is used for a decerative DVD book end. But, there is a sleeper game comeing out in feb/march. Its called pariah, its for xbox also. It is a FPS. amnd has a map editor on it that will allow you to download maps to others online and you can all play them.

pitino

are you talking to me?
Burnout 3: TAkedown (playing online!!!)

GTA San Andreas because of its gameplay and there's a lot to do there, the story is kinda cool though I liked the revenge story from GTA3 better, but I specially liked going on a killing spree on the Abrams tank hidden in the no-fly zone.

I also liked Star Wars Battleground, an instant action fix, though it'd be more fun playing it online but I need broadband for it.