• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

The gunman who opened fire inside a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, has been identified as [NOBABE]Devin Kelley[/NOBABE], an Antifa member who vowed to start a civil war by “targeting white conservative churches” and causing anarchy in the United States.

Wilson County Commissioner Albert Gamez Jr said that at least 27 people have been killed in the shooting, according to reports by the CNN and the BBC, with the confirmed death toll expected to climb in the coming hours.

Witnesses report they saw [NOBABE]Devin Kelley [/NOBABE] walk into the Baptist Church in the small town 30 miles from San Antonio at 11:30am local time Sunday, according to KSAT-12.

[NOBABE]Devin Kelley[/NOBABE], who killed at least 27 people and injured many more, was one of two shooters in the church, according to eyewitnesses, who also report Kelley carried an Antifa flag and told the churchgoers “this is a communist revolution” before unloading on the congregation, reloading several times.

[NOBABE]Devin Kelley’s[/NOBABE] Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

An eyewitness told CBS News that there was a heavy police presence on the road to the church, adding that they had seen severely injured people being airlifted from the area.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott posted to Twitter shortly after the mass shooting, saying: “Our prayers are with all who were harmed by this evil act. Our thanks to law enforcement for their response. More details from DPS soon.”

Article

:facepalm:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Great source you cite. Here is another "gem" of news from the frontpage of their website:

jay-z04unp.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Great source you cite. Here is another "gem" of news from the frontpage of their website

And? All the things the site said about the shooter are true.

Also, look at the category that article is under.

Even Yahoo has a weird news section.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Texas church shooter Devin Patrick Kelley served in Air Force, was court-martialed for assaulting wife, child

Kelley -- dressed entirely in black and "wearing a face mask with a white skull on it," according to Texas Department of Public Safety's regional director Freeman Martin

Kelley often posted on his Facebook page about his rifle and atheism, and that “a lot of friends quit talking to him by senior year.”

Courtney Kleiber, a New Braunfels High School student who identified herself as Kelley’s “best friend for a number of years,” said in a Facebook discussion about the shooting that Kelley once was heavily involved with the First Baptist Church.

Brittany Adcock, a 22-year-old who told NBC News that she dated Kelley for two months when she was 13 and he was 18, said Kelley would constantly call her after she broke off the relationship.

"He would offer me money to hang out with him quite a bit. There has been one point that I called the police because he was just calling me so much I wanted to report harassment," Adcock told the network. "One time he told me I should move in with him and his wife and that he would take care of me as long as I walked around topless."

Kelley had previously served in the U.S. Air Force, and was stationed at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico from 2010 until his discharge in 2014, an Air Force spokesperson confirmed to Fox News.

He was court-martialed in 2012 for assaulting his wife and his child, and later received a bad conduct discharge from the Air Force, in addition to confinement for 12 months, and was reduced in rank.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday said there was a connection between the "very deranged individual" and the church where the slayings took place, telling "FOX & Friends" that people will learn about a link.

"I don't think the church was just randomly attacked," he said. "I think there was a reason why the shooter chose this church."

The gunman was also denied a Texas gun permit, according to Abbott.

"He was rejected either because he did not fully answer all the questions that are required to get a Texas gun permit, or he answered those questions wrong, that we still don't know," he said.

Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackitt told Fox News that Kelley's former father-in-law did attend the First Baptist Church, but he and his wife were not there Sunday.

Article

There are no factual evidence to support claims that the shooter was a Democrat, a Republican a muslim converted or an antifa.

These Internet hoaxes were designed, largely, to misinform the public and to increase tensions among different political groups. But the reality of the situation is that more than two dozen people lost their lives on Sunday, and sharing these false informations is insulting to the victims and their families.