• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

T.O. Sings With The Buffalo Bills......."WOW"

T.O. Becomes A Buffalo Bill

now im a Bills Fan considering the fact i was born In Buffalo
but i think i can speak for all the Bills fans out there when i say that its a time u can be happy and look forward to the next season bein the end of the Bills Drought of not gettn' in da playoffs

And a time to be worried because of T.O.'s history to destroy A franchise after he leaves a team

it wasnt as bad as when he left Dallas
but philli and san fran.......damn

philli was able to get back on dey feet cuz as u know they were jus in the NFC Championship Game vs. the Arizona Cardinals

but san fran, yea, cant really say the same about them. mayb wit hall of famer(or future hall of famer idk) Mike Singletary runnig thangs they could turn it around

but me bein a bills fan i jus hope T.O. does more good than bad

I never knew he was a singer. :1orglaugh

He will do great at first. But the first game he doesn't get the ball he will become the same old cancer he's been everywhere else.

Oh well, at least he's out of Dallas. :wave2:

The 1 year contract helps the Bills as T.O. is not a huge disruption until after year 1. What remains to be seen is how quickly T.O. will sour on Buffalo. It is no Dallas or Philly so that could be a problem. Also, how quickly will he run over Dick Jaroun is another concern. As long as Terrell shuts his mouth, doesnt drop balls, and plays for his next contract Buffalo will be in good shape.

I am not sold on the fact that with Terrell the Bills are for sure in the playoffs as there are still questions. Will Marshawn be suspended? Who is going to generate a pass rush aside from Schoebel provided he stays healthy? Will the O-Line hold up? Plus the schedule is not the easiest with playing the AFC and NFC South.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
What song did he sing? :D

were is he going to have his b-day party this year? :dunno: not to many places in buffalo! ha ha

T.O. Becomes A Buffalo Bill

now im a Bills Fan considering the fact i was born In Buffalo
but i think i can speak for all the Bills fans out there when i say that its a time u can be happy and look forward to the next season bein the end of the Bills Drought of not gettn' in da playoffs

And a time to be worried because of T.O.'s history to destroy A franchise after he leaves a team

philli was able to get back on dey feet cuz as u know they were jus in the NFC Championship Game vs. the Arizona Cardinals

but san fran, yea, cant really say the same about them. mayb wit hall of famer(or future hall of famer idk) Mike Singletary runnig thangs they could turn it around

but me bein a bills fan i jus hope T.O. does more good than bad

If Jerry Jones let him go, you have to think a bit.

But I wish the Bill's best of luck with him, you will need it!

I am just glad TO's out of San Fran. Even without a winning season in ages I still take that over having that cancer on the team.

This shit is all over the news. I don't even watch sports so I could care less, butt it's the only topic taking place here in Buffalo. So what if the city has 10% unemployment population. It's all about football!!!

He might be what the Bills need so they can lose another Super Bowl this year.

Considering there was talk about Buffalo being relocated, this is a great move business wise. Owens will put people in the seats, and popcorn sales will shoot through the roof.

Also, Owens will open up room for Lynch big time.

Buffalo isn't as bad as their record last year indicates. They were young, and in experienced. They were 6-0 I believe.

They have an elite running back. 2 far above average recievers, and now an elite receiver that demands double teams. A solid quarterback and an above average defense.

They do play in a tough division though. And their out of conference schedule is also tough. Regardless, I see a playoff berth and a team nobody wants to play next year.

P.S. Fuck Terrell Owens. Love San Francisco.

They have an elite running back. 2 far above average recievers, and now an elite receiver that demands double teams. A solid quarterback and an above average defense.
HE SUCKS!!! If you think averaging 135 yards and 2 interceptions a game with those receivers solid...then so be it.
I cut him from one of my fantasy teams last year. I just took zero points when Cutler had a bye and still won that week.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
elite receiver? his best games were against the worst teams last year and he has been at the top of the list for dropped passes the last few years. he is good, but elite? no way.

elite receiver? his best games were against the worst teams last year and he has been at the top of the list for dropped passes the last few years. he is good, but elite? no way.

i take that back. not elite. but game changing. he WILL command double teams. he WILL open up room for Lynch and he WILL catch at least 10 td's and have 1000 yards. again. he may be a piece of shit in the lockerroom, but on the field he is a horse.

I think there are at least 4 members of the Dallas Cowboys franchise that would disagree with that statement. Their names are Tony Romo, Jason Whitten, Jerry Jones, and Wade Phillips. His behavior won't change, he has become problematic everywhere he's been, and until NFL teams realize this, they'll reap the partial benefit of a wide receiver, at the expense of the rest of the team. We'll be having this exact same issue in another 6-12 months but with a new team.