• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sweetyurizan luvs Freeones!!

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• luvfree.jpg
    luvfree.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 336
I totally love this new look of you. Your eyes look sultry and charming, your lips promise paradise on earth, your skin is a poetry of beauty and your lovely breasts bear the most beautiful areolas I´ve ever seen. Modelling is the best thing you can ever do, and you look better each day. Please...more of these!

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Read this We did it!!!
A big hug to Nickey Milo, my photographer and producer for the past five years and the best business partner in the whole world.
Hugs
xxox
Yurizan

Hi,

The nominations for the 2009 AVN Awards have just been announced, and I wanted to personally let you know that you have been nominated in the Web Starlet of the Year category.

The full list of nominees is as follows:

Web Starlet of the Year
Alison Angel AlisonAngel.com
Anna Miller 4RealSwingers.com
Ariel Rebel arielrebel.com
Catalina Cruz catalinacruz.com
Gina Lynn GinaLynn.com
Jenna Haze jennahaze.com
Kelly Madison kellymadison.com
Lia 19 lia19.com
Misty Anderson mistyanderson.com
Only Carla OnlyCarla.com
Puma Swede PumaSwede.com
Rachel Aziani rachelaziani.com
Ruby Day RubysDiary.com
Sophie Dee clubsophiedee.com
Sweet Yurizan SweetYurizan.com

Firstly, I wanted to say that we looked at a lot of sites over the past few weeks, and at this point, it's fair to say that you have one of the top solo-model sites on the web. For that, congratulations. This category was extremely competitive, so it really is something special to make it to this point.
Secondly, I have attached several AVN Awards nominee banners. Please feel to use them on your nominated sites, but please link back to AVNAwards.com. It's great promotion both for your site and the awards show itself.
Lastly, I would encourage you to consider having the talent behind your sites attend the awards. It's a great event, and of course, their pass will be complementary. Additionally, we would like to announce this award during the ceremony, and in order to do that, we will need all of the nominees to be present. If one of the nominees cannot make the event, we cannot present the award live, during the show. Please let me know if the models will be able to make the awards show and I will make arrangements.
Thank you, and again, congratulations.

Monty McMahon
Publisher, AVN Online