• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Support our OCSMs with our brand new Model Stores!!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Over the years, we've had a lot of models and OCSMs ask us how they can sell their content on FreeOnes. So we decided to create a brand new feature that allows the girls to upload their own videos and photo sets that YOU can buy with your myFreeOnes credits!

You can find the Model Personals, for participating OCSMs, on their babe section in a new tab called "Personals".

Here's how the Model Personals works:

1. Go to the model's babe section on www.FreeOnes.com. Example, Mariah Milano

2. Click either on the Personal's tab (the tab with a key icon), or on the 'My personal Content' button in the upper right hand corner of the babe dashboard.

3. Look over the content, click on the videos and/or photo sets that interest you to see screen caps.

4. Make sure you're logged in to your FreeOnes account and buy the videos and/or photo sets that interest you!

The following babes are currently participating by helping us beta test the Model Personals:

See all model Personals here!

Note: Please keep in mind that the Model Personals feature is currently in the live, public beta test phase. If you try to purchase content and are unable to download it, or something goes wrong with your purchase, please either report it in this thread or mail us at webmaster@freeones.com so we can look at getting it fixed!

We also welcome any questions, comments, or ideas for future features you'd like to see!

We have numerous new features (such as model descriptions of their photo sets/videos, a page where you can see ALL girls that have Personals content, etc) that we're working on to add to the Model Personals to make it a lot more interactive for both you, the fan, and the models! So stay tuned!

Models, if you are interested in a Personals page, please mail mcu@freeones.com for more information on setting up an account!

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Re: >>> Brand New FreeOnes Feature! Model Personals!

Just take my money already!

:wallet:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

MissHybrid

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: >>> Brand New FreeOnes Feature! Model Personals!

Petra took all my credits away yes :(

You didn't deserve them.

MissHybrid

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Model store?! I can buy me my favorite model now?! Awesome! :nanner:

Sewiously, I weally like ze feature! They put videos up there that you'd normally have to buy on this clipstore thing right? That's really great that I can buy them with FweeWons points now! :bowdown:

Briana Lee

I got one :) but it wouldn't play:( Maybe it's my computer

If it's one of mine babe I'm REALLY sorry!! There seems to be a problem with the format I uploaded them in. I'm having to re upload them all. Hopefully they'll all be back up in the next couple of days.

Sorry again. :(