• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Summerland Tour!! :D

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I just had to share with you guys how excited I am for tonight!! I am taking my brother to The Summerland Tour! It's a concert with Sugar Ray, Lit, Marcy Playground, Gin Blossoms and the band that I am most excited to see, EVERCLEAR!! Ahhh! Yay :)

I even put some (temp) dye in my hair for the occasion! :D This is my brothers first concert so I'm really excited to be able to share it with him.

What was your first concert and was it a good experience?

IMG_5246.JPG

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
I just had to share with you guys how excited I am for tonight!! I am taking my brother to The Summerland Tour! It's a concert with Sugar Ray, Lit, Marcy Playground, Gin Blossoms and the band that I am most excited to see, EVERCLEAR!! Ahhh! Yay :)

I even put some (temp) dye in my hair for the occasion! :D This is my brothers first concert so I'm really excited to be able to share it with him.

What was your first concert and was it a good experience?

Nice...sounds like a solid line up. I saw Everclear play in a small club 4 years ago. They were awesome.
My first concert was Rush, a fantastic experience. Possibly enhanced by all the second hand smoke hovering around...lol :joint:

Is that why you scared me with that picture yesterday? I see. :) Also, I thought you'd said that you'd taken him to another show. Am I full of shit?

I need to see moar of your titties ^^

How classy. :facepalm:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
:sing: Let's just leave this place
go to summerland
just a name on the map
sounds like heaven to me :sing:

Everclear and all that other 90's music is good nostalgia. Reminds me of family trips to the beach.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
My first concert was George Carlin, but the first actual music concert I saw was Alice In Chains in '09.

My first concert was Aerosmith in 93? 94? something like that. Since then, I have seen and worked for them more times than I care to remember.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
you think other people will be there too? what a line up..

but really.. my first? i went to a couple punk shows but have no idea who was playing. no one big. i mean, it was punk.

the best ones were seeing the smashing pumpkins in 08 a couple of times. once in ca, once in az. the zeitgeist tour. old shit and new shit. it was pretty awesome.

before that i saw billy corgans solo act. i rather liked that. that was in a really small venue in l.a. very personal.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
OP could make a mint as a camgirl.
Maybe I should start working the cams, what do you guys think?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
First concert? Lynyrd Skynyrd Tribute Tour. 1987. 55,000 people singing "Free Bird"; because the band played it sans vocal. out of respect for Ronnie.

Best concert? Aerosmith for the Pump tour. I saw them twice.....got a thumbs up the second time from Joe-Fuckin'-Perry during "Back In The Saddle"....my favorite Aerosmith song ever. Shit made my night....

My first concert was Kiss in San Bernadino. I was 16(I think) and far from home so me and a couple friends paid for an extra ticket for an "adult" so he could get us a hotel room. Long story short it was fun.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Dave Matthews Band was my first concert. :facepalm: I got the tickets and a contact high for free. Christ, I hated his fucking music.

The lineup at your concert sounds like a 90s all-star team. That should be fun. Enjoy the show!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
My was first concert was Iron Maiden, during their A Matter of Life And Death tour. Kicked ass.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I hope you didn't actually PAY for tose tickets? :facepalm:

My first concert was David Lee Roth and Poison in the old Meadowlands Arena.

Dave surfed above the crowd.