• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

South Florida Strip Clubs

We will be in S. Florida in cpl of weeks and taking wife to a strip club for the first time..... are there any more couples friendly than others?

Any that have both male and female dancers?

I can't help but if we keep this at the top maybe someone from the area could help!

Good luck, Man!

Hmm, don't know of any that have male and female dancers down there (or anywhere for that matter).

If your gf is going with you, in my experience if you go to any of the "nicer" clubs, the dancers will be super cool to your lady. :2 cents:

Have fun and bring lots of singles!

DiscreteSecret - Either is topless or full nude is fine.

CunningStunts - I saw a few with just guys so I thought maybe take her there first but I figured they were gay clubs???? If so they'd prob be all over me and that wouldn't be cool

Play With Alisa - Which are the nicer ones?

Angel Vain - Fort Lauderdale. I thought I read Toosies was a swingers club?

Angel Vain

Pending Official Checked Star Member
DiscreteSecret - Either is topless or full nude is fine.

CunningStunts - I saw a few with just guys so I thought maybe take her there first but I figured they were gay clubs???? If so they'd prob be all over me and that wouldn't be cool

Play With Alisa - Which are the nicer ones?

Angel Vain - Fort Lauderdale. I thought I read Toosies was a swingers club?
No tootsies is Regular.
Scarlets I hear good things about too

You would know the moment you walk in. If the girls are having a problem walking they slur their words it smells funny, Most of the chicks aren't all that great looking. The bathrooms aren't well kept up. I'm sure I can think of more if you give me time. I don't know any actually clubs in Florida but as I'll be heading to the Disney area in May I would like to know too. (I would love to avoid the hit or miss when I get there)So if I get away from mommy duties and can get someone else in the fam to watch my kiddies I love visiting strip clubs.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Is The Doll House still in business? If so, that's where I would go. It used to be on Federal Highway (US 1) just south of Pompano if I'm not mistaken.

Now....if you want really high-class strip clubs, come to Houston. Best in the nation bar none.