• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Soft photosets of pin-up wearing thong

Hi, Looking for photosets of models posing* with sexy outfit like thong*. The classic old fashion pin-up posing in thong in full series of pics (not isolated photos)

Nowadays I feel like it's all artcore and glamcore, and few poeple really understand photography which according to me should be associated with softcore only if you want to emphasize the beauty of a model. In most photosets with striptease sequences, I can see that by the time the model gets in underwear she has already turned to a hardcore attitude (streching, pulling aside her panties ...). looks like photographers/models have difficulties to associate "thong babe" and softcore (lost of interest and skills in photographying thong babes).

situation is even worst considering what's the lingery industry fashion is up to nowadays and what considerations are given to intimates in erotic photography website.
Indeed first, I observe that in the classic erotic photography website (see Metart as reference) there is too much just nudes or models simply going from dress to nude in other words the glamour dimention is poorly represented. Panties are the most intimate piece of clothes, thong* the sexiest!!! this being said look at what the lingery industry is offering as sexy lingery nowadays: it's simply terrible (such a lack of style). the lingery industry has made the real thong out of fashion, and what we call thong nowadays has nothing to do with what we called thong 20 years ago!

In summary: 1) intimates are not represented in the set 2) when represented: intimates are rarely sexy 3) when represented and sexy, thong babes are poorly photographed; conclusion: proper glamour photosets <<<<5%
A good photographer I like to refer to because of its excellent job is OLIVER KLOSOV (see nextdoor models) although the site gets shortcomings related to amateur models and the strange / fetish outfit choices... the way he is photographying models and photoset setting are perfect.

Any soft photography lovers sharing my point of view? please suggest photoset, websites or photographers!
All the best!

View attachment 374114View attachment 374115View attachment 374116