• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0324788/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siena_Goines
https://criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/Siena_Goines
https://www.aznude.com/view/celeb/s/sienagoines.html
https://imgur.com/a/uIKWIM3

Overview (2)
Born March 28, 1969 in Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Height 5' 7" (1.7 m)
Mini Bio (1)

At the age of six Siena Goines moved to the West Coast from the East Coast. Grew up in a single parent home, public assistance and a handful of obstacles. Siena had teachers and friends who presented choices that showed her she could choose a different direction in life. She rose to the occasion through strength and determination. Siena traveled through her modeling days to many places, experiencing different cultures and lifestyle. Eventually modeling led to commercials and commercials led to film and television. She was always a natural in the arts. Her credits include the acclaimed Jericho as Sarah Mason Special Intelligence Operative, Criminal Minds, Jerry Bruchheimer's 'Chase', Arch on Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Med, Fox's new drama 'Deputy' as Deputy Quinn/Delgado and Season 3's Westworld to name a few.

- IMDb Mini Biography By: Siena Goines

Siena Goines
Born March 28, 1969 (age 50)
Washington, D.C.
Occupation Actress
Years active 1995–present

Siena Goines (born March 28, 1979) is an American film and television actress. She has guest-starred on the soap opera Passions, the police drama The Division and the medical drama Private Practice.
Contents

1 History
2 Filmography
2.1 Film
2.2 Television
3 External links

History

Goines was born in Washington, D.C. From 1998 to 2000, Goines played the role of Callie Rogers on the CBS daytime soap opera, The Young and the Restless where she earned an NAACP Image Award nomination for Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama. From 2000 to 2004, Goines played the recurring role of Mia on another CBS drama, Judging Amy. The actress has made a name for herself appearing on TV series including Charmed, Chicago Hope, and The Magnificent Seven.

In 2004 Goines appeared in Ellen DeGeneres' My Short Film for American Express in 2004. In 2007, she had a recurring role on the CBS drama Jericho as Sarah Mason.

She appeared in The Sweetest Thing (2002), Rancid (2004), The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005) and Nina (2015).

Attachments

• MV5BZjI3YTdmY2QtMzRmZC00Y2Q1LWIxYjItN2E3NDQxYzVkM2MyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI5NTUyODY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
    MV5BZjI3YTdmY2QtMzRmZC00Y2Q1LWIxYjItN2E3NDQxYzVkM2MyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI5NTUyODY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 174
  • MV5BMTkzMjAxOTczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwNjA3MQ@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTkzMjAxOTczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwNjA3MQ@@._V1_.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 169
  • MV5BZmE4MzNmYjktYjgyYy00MzU2LWEzN2QtNmEzZjZlNDg5NGFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI5NTUyODY@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BZmE4MzNmYjktYjgyYy00MzU2LWEzN2QtNmEzZjZlNDg5NGFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI5NTUyODY@._V1_.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 196

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://www.timesheraldonline.com/2...ce-actress-with-vallejo-roots-beats-the-odds/
https://celebriot.com/siena-goines-weight-height-ethnicity-hair-color-eye-color-s1

EntertainmentA&E
Oct. 4, Vallejo A&E Source: Actress with Vallejo roots beats the odds

Siena Goines has long-established an acting career after a difficult Vallejo childhood.
By Richard Freedman | Vallejo Times Herald | rfreedman@timesheraldonline.com
PUBLISHED: October 2, 2018 at 1:28 pm | UPDATED: October 4, 2018 at 10:46 am
Siena Goines has appeared in more than 50 TV shows and films after a rough time of things growing up in Vallejo.

Siena Goines is proof of the power of perseverance.

As an adult, Goines parlayed stunning good looks and a solid work ethic into a successful acting career, appearing in more than 50 films and TV shows, including everything from “Chicago Hope” to “Criminal Minds,” “Young and the Restless,” “40-Year-Old Virgin,” “Judging Amy,” and her current job in the Disney Channel’s “Andi Mack.”

The road to Hollywood, however, wasn’t yellow bricks. It wasn’t even paved. More like littered with landmines.

It wasn’t just that Goines’ Vallejo childhood was tough. Looking back, the 49-year-old Washington, D.C., native wonders how she escaped.

An addict mother. Section 8 housing. Extreme poverty. Goines was asked about going to bed hungry.

“Uh, I didn’t even have a bed until I was 4. It was so weird,” she said. “I felt trapped and there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it.”

Though Goines’ mixed-race heritage played well in Hollywood, it failed her on the school yard. As the offspring of a black father and white mother, Goines took a verbal and, at times, physical pounding for being different.

“I really didn’t like school that much because I didn’t feel very smart and I was the only bi-racial kid in my school,” Goines said. “I didn’t have any way of identifying with a group of kids.”

“I was, apparently, attractive and didn’t know it,” Goines said, managing to laugh. “I was on my own island and more accepted at the time by Caucasians, but not really.”

Goines said she was threatened on a daily basis from fifth to 10th grade, as students “wanted to maim me or shame me or hate because I had ‘good hair’ or ‘pretty skin.'”

And, though Goines said she was a virgin, students call her “fast” — “and I didn’t know what that meant. It was very hurtful. I had to fight to save myself. You had to show you’re not going to back down.”

“I don’t think I reacted, I think I survived,” Goines said. “I learned street smarts and taking care of myself.”

Home life was equally discouraging as facing fellow students. Goines arrived from D.C. with her mother and mother’s boyfriend, with her father in D.C. — unaware that his ex-wife took Goines and fled to California.

“I was 6. I didn’t know what was happening,” Goines said. “My mother moved here against his wishes.”

Goines said her mother battled prescription medicine addiction, dying earlier this year at a Colorado Springs nursing home.

“We moved around a lot,” Goines said. “I just remember meeting other kids who had more of a ‘normal’ life family structure and being invited over to their swimming pools. It was a nice escape from my home.”

To the rescue with encouragement came several teachers, including Jewell Fink, “the teacher who showed me I could live a different life,” Goines said. “There were a couple of teachers who took an interest in me and I feel like that changed my life.”

“I was fortunate enough to live in a small town and community where people were still willing to help you,” she said. “Even though I sort of grew up with a certain sense of poverty and lack of parenting, I feel like other parents and other kids and teachers kind of bridged the gap and, I guess, it gave me a choice. By experiencing a different lifestyle, I realized I had a choice and that there were other options.”

The episode of Andi Mack called “We Were Never,” features a scene between Buffy (Sofia Wylie) and her mom, Patricia Driscoll (Siena Goines), who returns home from the military. Goines grew up in Vallejo.

Fortunately, in 12th grade, another bi-racial girl enrolled at Vallejo High School. It helped ease the pain.

“Times now are more forgiving, I would hope, of bi-racial ethnicity,” Goines said. “Though none of it is personal, it’s very personal when you’re that age.”

As much trouble as Goines had with her mother, she’s grateful that Zorina — she called her mother by her first name during this recent phone interview — took 11 year old Siena to see the Brooke Shields’ film, “Endless Love.”

Goines observed Shields and thought, “I could do that and I think I could do that better.” That was the first inkling that acting was her future.

“That seed was planted,” she said.

When Goines was 17, she landed a waitress job, often told “you should be a model.” Eventually, her mother took her to a modeling agency in San Francisco. It was basically “don’t call us, we’ll call you.”

“I went on my merry way,” Goines remembered, and she returned to studies at Napa Community College.

“I thought I wanted to be a third- or fourth-grade teacher,” she said.

The break came. Goines was hired to model for the now-defunct Mervyn’s. And when the photos appeared, “it took on a life of its own. Everyone wanted to book me. I dropped out of school and modeling just took over my life,.”

Goines briefly relocated to San Francisco, but knew Los Angeles was her destination and packed her bags.

Managing to gain lodging in a building “where some famous people lived,” Goines was taking out the trash one day, witnessed by “X-Files” star David Duchovny and Perry Reeves of “Entourage.” She was given the number of a manager for TV and film. That didn’t connect, but led to acting teachers which led to a manager which led to jobs … and “the rest is history,” Goines said.

“The way I feel is that acting found me,” Goines said.

The actress believes her best work was in the 2008 film, “Jada,” and her role as Sarah in “Jericho,” a 2006-2008 CBS TV program.

“Those are my two favorites,” she said.

Goines is thrilled with her place in the Hollywood food chain, though she yearns for perhaps a show where she’s the ongoing featured character.

“My ideal role would be a social worker or mom, where I’m a good friend with her kid and maybe the neighborhood kids,” Goines said

2020 Body stats
Siena Goines weight
Not available
Siena Goines height
5' 7" (170 cm)
Siena Goines body measurements
Not available
Siena Goines bra size / breast size
Not available
Siena Goines hair color
Dark brown
Siena Goines eye color