• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex Advice from a Busty Female Bodybuilder

FemaleMuscle

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
MGF-Sex-Advice-Quote-1-1469767486.jpg

Get Sex & Relationship Advice from the Locker Room.

You ask. We’ll get you answers. Female Bodybuilder Jill Jaxen has the Scoop!

I love looking at girls with muscle online but my girlfriend hates it. Is there anything I can tell her to make her feel better about this?

Tell her to get some muscle so you can look at her, too! Just kidding… Not really. If she doesn’t approve of you simply looking at things you LIKE online, then you need to find someone that’s not threatened by that. (She obviously has self confidence issues.) If you stay with her, just don’t tell her, because you know what her reaction will be. I say chuck her ass to the curb and get with a muscle broad because that’s something that you should experience first-hand and not online.

Click here to read the rest of Jill’s sex advice on Muscle Girl Magazine

--> Got questions? Post them in this thread and we’ll get your answers.

And be sure to check out the #1 premium tube site for videos of muscle girls and girls with huge tits!

Muscle Girls & Huge Tits on Muscle Girl Flix

FemaleMuscle

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

MGF-Sex-Advice-Quote-2-1470109509.jpg

How can I start a conversation with a gym crush without looking like a gym creep?

First of all, don’t interrupt their workout or you’ll be a jerk AND a creep. Try and be slick and slide in on the machine next to them during cardio or ask how many sets they have left, IF you’re training and can pull off looking like you’re training the same thing and not stalking them. Or just be a normal human being and smile and say hello and say that you’ve seen them around and ask their name. BOOM. Easy. A smile will open up infinite possibilities and you can usually gauge interest from that. Or you can just be a total stalker and find them on social media, start following them and then one day be like “hey! I follow you on whatever – nice to meet you in real life”. The latter is more my style. I like the thrill of the hunt.

And be sure to check out the #1 premium tube site for videos of muscle girls and girls with huge tits!

FemaleMuscle

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

MGF-Sex-Advice-Quote-3-1470794615.jpg

My girlfriend needs at least 30 minutes of foreplay before sex every time? Is there anything I can do to speed her up?

If you’re on a time crunch, you can always tell her to get started herself and call you when she’s warmed up. Or you could always improvise with the aid of a vibrator to help stimulate her at a quicker pace. Or you could always just use the old tried and true method and go first and foremost downtown and get to work immediately off the bat. If none of that works you could always buy her some expensive jewelry!

I’d like to get my girlfriend to start working out with me. How can I get her in the gym without making her think that I think she is fat?

Book a vacation somewhere that requires a bikini. She’ll happily get her butt in the gym PRONTO. This way you get the girl in shape and get a vacation out of it. Plus, you never have to say she looks fat, plump, chubby or portly. Triple win.

And be sure to check out the #1 premium tube site for videos of girls with muscle and huge tits!

Muscle Girl Videos & Huge Tits on Muscle Girl Flix

FemaleMuscle

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

sex-advice-in-the-locker-room-part-3-1466484329.jpg

Be in the know, Our Amazing fitness babe Jill Jaxen continues to give you quality sex advice and tips to spice up your love life.

My girlfriend and I have a good sex life but she is so quiet in bed. How can I get her to let loose and make some noise?

Make some noise yourself to start. Ask her to call out your name or to say who owns her lady bits during sex. Talk to her. Ask her if it feels good. Questions do generate responses, you know. But you have to set the tone and be talkative yourself first or she’ll just play the library game with you.

FemaleMuscle

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

MGF-Sex-Advice-Quote--1469767486-1474305840.jpg

Our resident expert is here. Get the scoop from physique athlete Jill Jaxen. Sex advice, relationships, dating and more.

I worry about how I smell when a girl goes down on me. Is there anything I should do about it?

Thank you sir for caring. You should. A LOT. No one wants to smell funk on their trunk, so manscaping is essential. Shower often. Wear fresh drawers. Use baby powder. Keep it shaved/trimmed. Balls, too, homie. Drink plenty of water and have a healthy diet and everyone will be happy.