• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Santorum worked for WWE

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Rick Santorum worked for WWE

For the most part, all the public knows is that Santorum claims to be a strong family values man, including his devotion to religion — the two are often seen as one. Yep, faith and family; if you’re not a devout religionist you can’t love your family. Sounds like something out of the Muslim Brotherhood.

But nowhere on TV has it even been suggested that Santorum’s great regard for God and family seems to have a literary precedent in Sinclair Lewis’ “Elmer Gantry.” Santorum’s career, if anyone bothered to look, has shown steady service to the first family of cable TV sleaze, work-related drug deaths and the desensitization of kids to violence — pro wrestling’s McMahon Family.

In the late 1980s, as investigative reporter and pro wrestling chronicler Irv Muchnick (no relation) has written, Santorum served as a WWE (then WWF) lobbyist while a lawyer for the Pittsburgh firm that the McMahons still keep busy.

Two years ago, Santorum endorsed Linda McMahon in her failed run for US Senator from Connecticut.

So how does an unwavering family values presidential candidate reconcile such a thing? No one, as yet, has asked.

Here’s a question that might be put to Santorum:

By 1997 Mr. and Mrs. McMahon had introduced a popular and highly marketable and imitated team of wrestlers, “D-Generation X.” Their signature move was thrusting their hands toward their crotches while hollering, “Suck it!”

Throughout North America, 13-year-old boys accosted 13-year-old girls with that gesture, accompanied by “Suck it!” Kids were suspended from school for imitating D-Generation X and for wearing the licensed T-shirts, the ones with an arrow pointing toward their genitals, sold by the McMahons.

And Mr. and Mrs. McMahon, as well as their children, would step into the ring to perform debased skits for the kids watching at home.

So how, then, Mr. Santorum, could you, as a family values advocate and candidate, have endorsed Mrs. McMahon’s candidacy to serve in the US Senate?

Or is it that you’re just another demagogue, a political hack with strongly stated convictions with nothing behind them?

Article

Next article, Bachmann used to work for Vivid video. :1orglaugh

Wow...that's funny. Sick, but funny. I really didn't need to see that. On second thought, maybe I shouldn't comment on a thread that is clearly just...wrong...:)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I think that the picture about the reasons Santorum talks and acts the way he does is getting clearer.

He found himslef a niche that the other candidates were shying away from, and where the media like Fox Network etc. were heading for the last years:

Over the fucking top crazy, insane theories, creepy bullshit stories, and cater to the extremist religious right. For the latest part, you don't get any worse than Opus Dei. Look it up at Dan Brown's 'The Da Vinci Code'...

I bet he does not believe in ANY of his topics.

Possibly he chose that strategy for his name:

SANTORUM, there's a religulous name right there

Mayhem

Banned
I gottcha, but both of them are completely done. Everyone knows that the both of them are batshit and both will stay mired in obscurity, like Dan Quayle (who? exactly.). And in Newts case, stay mired in a 4.3 million dollar campaign debt.

Nope, in four years we'll have another crop of the shrill and hysterical. Ye Gods, how much fun has this last primary season been? And out of all the dishes in the buffet, they went with the bowl of jello. Fuckin' incredible. I love my country. :)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Sometimes these people pop back up. Look at Newt.

It's best to find everything you can on someone that does not need to comeback, like Newt and Santorum.

Once again, I agree 100%, strangely enough :)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I gottcha, but both of them are completely done. Everyone knows that the both of them are batshit and both will stay mired in obscurity, like Dan Quayle (who? exactly.). And in Newts case, stay mired in a 4.3 million dollar campaign debt.

Nope, in four years we'll have another crop of the shrill and hysterical. Ye Gods, how much fun has this last primary season been? And out of all the dishes in the buffet, they went with the bowl of jello. Fuckin' incredible. I love my country. :)

Okay. I just hope they are done. I thought Newt was, then he popped right back up. :facepalm:

Once again, I agree 100%, strangely enough :)

Good ;)