• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ryan Reynolds To Take Over As Batman

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
A lot of people said there was no way a comedian like Michael Keaton could pull off the roll in the late 1980s.

Granted, it is extremely disappointing to miss out on Nolan and Bale. I think the pair gave us a realistic, gritty edge that had been missing from the genre. But, unfortunately Nolan wanted out and I thought I read where Bale had his fill, as well. The Batman character is one of the more recognizable of the characters, so the studio was not going to want to let it go too soon...hopefully, they can make this work.

A lot of people said there was no way a comedian like Michael Keaton could pull off the roll in the late 1980s.

Granted, it is extremely disappointing to miss out on Nolan and Bale. I think the pair gave us a realistic, gritty edge that had been missing from the genre. But, unfortunately Nolan wanted out and I thought I read where Bale had his fill, as well. The Batman character is one of the more recognizable of the characters, so the studio was not going to want to let it go too soon...hopefully, they can make this work.

I agree with you there as both the Keaton and Bale versions have been by far my favorite versions of Batman to date, dark, gritty and brooding heroes rather than the more campy offerings we've had. But now we must look to the future and what the reboots will offer.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:why:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Reynolds tiny little nads will not be able to fill out the cod piece. This is clearly a marketing move to pull in the female demographic.

Maybe what they're trying to do is make Batman as shitty as humanly possible, so Christopher Nolan will take pity on us all and come back as the director. Thats the only logical explanation I can think of for this.

Maybe what they're trying to do is make Batman as shitty as humanly possible, so Christopher Nolan will take pity on us all and come back as the director. Thats the only logical explanation I can think of for this.

Sadly, if that were to happen the pattern in the history of Batman movies would keep holding true where they alternate between some of the best most successful movies of all time to some of the worst and then back again.

According to Wikipedia, the Batman series is just going to be revamped to coincide with the Justice League movie. Much like MARVEL have done with Ironman, Hulk, Thor etc and made the Avengers movie.

I don't think Reynold's could be Batman, not if he's the Green Lantern.

DC won't have the same actor playing two different characters, just like MARVEL won't.

What's wrong with Nolan/Bale? :dunno: I mean, if the Nolan/Bale movies sucked then by all means, reboot, but they don't suck. Same thing with Spider-Man, they were okay, well, maybe not the last one but Tobey McGuire as Peter Parker was not a bad choice.

What's wrong with Nolan/Bale? :dunno: I mean, if the Nolan/Bale movies sucked then by all means, reboot, but they don't suck. Same thing with Spider-Man, they were okay, well, maybe not the last one but Tobey McGuire as Peter Parker was not a bad choice.

This article was an april fool's joke...a pretty good one too.

Seriously. Do these idiots around here know how to read??? They see the thread title are start acting a fool.

i don't read articles that people post links to i just respond based on what i think it most likely says ;)