• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. -- What are your thoughts?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Mr. Antivax is back in the news again.

You've heard about the Brain Worms and the Brain Fog ( :bowdown: to Jordan Klepper)

Now this ...

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/04/rfk-jr-dead-bear-00172593

I'm trying to come up with a good joke for this.

Bears Against Kennedy - hmmmmmm??

71FQ41QxdmL.jpg

This is like his uncle's Chappaquiddick ... (there's got to be a tie in somehow.)

I need some help here. Your thoughts ...

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I never liked any of them. They were all two faced, liars and basically, white trash that drank (too much) good Scotch, and said "Err, aah" a lot. and made every word in the English language sound like it ended in "AH". The country doesn't need another one trying to fumble through the dark, while making choices that affect others.

And they treated women like shit.

Last edited:

maildude99

Closed Account
The Kennedys have been doddling around like lost schoolkids who missed the bus ever since Chappaquiddick. Just kinda set on cruise control. When they do make a move politically, they do things like Junior. I watched him on Mahr's show. Bill was trying his best to be patient and tolerant. But it was pathetic. Like watching an aphasic kid writing on a blackboard. He wants to be a third candidate? Fine. The ghost of Ross Perot thanks you.

John Oliver dedicated this week's show to him. He's worried that Kennedy will siphon votes from the Dems which would only aid the GOP. The Dems should be treating him as big as a threat as tump, but they have largely been ignoring him.

maildude99

Closed Account
John Oliver dedicated this week's show to him. He'g s worried that Kennedy will siphon votes from the Dems which would only aid the GOP. The Dems should be treating him as big as a threat as tump, but they have largely been ignoring him.
I've been doing a wee bit of research into this...boy, those message boards and social media sites can be helpful at times...and I think the only votes Junior is gonna get are going to come from upper-middle class white women who don't want Trump, but aren't liberal enough to vote for Harris. Is that enough to sway the vote? I won't lie to you. I support Harris, but Trump shot himself in the foot choosing this Vance fella. Plus, his scrape with the bullet isn't having the Reagan Effect he might have hoped for. Every day, Trump's star seems to be falling, while Harris is picking up steam. And the DNC is coming soon, with the election just three months from now. That's very little time for Trump to recover, or Harris to run out of Mojo Juice.

I think the only votes Junior is gonna get are going to come from upper-middle class white women who don't want Trump, but aren't liberal enough to vote for Harris. I
I think it's more than that. No one is voting for RFK thinking he will be prez. Meaning it's more of a protest vote - and a big reason to protest in the US is dissatisfaction with the 2-party system. IMO people who feel strongly about that issue, and are willing to sacrifice their vote on it, tend to be liberal types. Those who "vote on principle" and not "to win". Not to mention many of his policies (environment, etc) resonate with lib voters. So there is a real chance that he can take enough of the lib vote to allow the GOP to win in close races.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
....So there is a real chance that he can take enough of the lib vote to allow the GOP to win in close races.
He may take some liberal votes, but he's also a nut job. Mr. Antivax. Mr. Conspiracy Theorist. He's crazy.

What states is Kennedy going to do well in? The blue states ... New York? California, New Jersey? Connecticut? Illinois? Massachusetts? His own family has disavowed him. No, people in blue states will stick with Harris and her VP candidate. Did she announce who that was yet?

Anyway, people in New York who vote for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and for Donald Trump are throwing their vote right in the garbage. There was a story today in today's paper saying about how Donald Trump is leading the polls on Long Island. Let's say Trump takes Suffolk County 66% to 34% over Harris. In Nassau County let's say Harris wins there 53% to 47%. The key to the state is New York City. Trump will probably get crushed there. He did in both 2016 and 2020. He got wiped out in each election. With the exception of Staten Island (which is a GOP stronghold), let's say that Harris takes the City 83% to 17%. There's no way that the GOP will turn New York red in the Presidential election and take New York's 28 Electoral votes. Just no way.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Well I heard he's going to suspend his Presidential campaign today. He is supposed to be in Arizona as will Donald Trump. There's a feeling that he's going to endorse Donald Trump. Acck!! That's a kick in the head to his father's memory as well as to his uncle's legacy even to his grandfather Joseph Sr.'s contributions made in the Democratic Party. The brain fog from the worms seem to have taken effect. Imagine Thanksgiving or Christmas at the Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts? All that food will be flying about. They'll probably hit him the head with the bowl and miss him with the mashed potatoes.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Joe Sr’s legacy is a bit more clouded. I think RFK Jr fits a bit better into that mold.

Seeing RFK Jr leave the campaign is good since he brings a small amount of uncertainty. He is like a gnat - harmless, but annoying. Like Project 2025, Trump may come to regret the affiliation.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well I heard he's going to suspend his Presidential campaign today. He is supposed to be in Arizona as will Donald Trump. There's a feeling that he's going to endorse Donald Trump. Acck!! That's a kick in the head to his father's memory as well as to his uncle's legacy even to his grandfather Joseph Sr.'s contributions made in the Democratic Party. The brain fog from the worms seem to have taken effect. Imagine Thanksgiving or Christmas at the Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts? All that food will be flying about. They'll probably hit him the head with the bowl and miss him with the mashed potatoes.
He traded his endorsement for a whitehouse job if trump wins. I think he tried to do it to harris too. He's a typical two faced lying kennedy.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Anybody voting for him should stick with Kamala Harris and the Democrats. He's a joke. Trump is going to lose with his support.

He traded his endorsement for a whitehouse job if Trump wins.

What White House job can he do? Hmmmm. Let's think. Ahh, I know. Toilet bowl cleaner. Yeah definitely that. :p

Anybody voting for him should stick with Kamala Harris and the Democrats. He's a joke. Trump is going to lose with his support.

What White House job can he do? Hmmmm. Let's think. Ahh, I know. Toilet bowl cleaner. Yeah definitely that. :p
I think anyone who was going to vote for him as going to vote Dem. That's why he was such a threat to them, because he would have siphoned off votes from them and could give the GOP the edge they need.

I wonder if the GOP really tried to entice him to stay in. They would have had everything to gain if he stuck it out to the end.