• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Redhead Teen With Natural Hairy Pussy - True Amateur Models

I came across this gallery from True Amateur Models, and would like to know if anyone has ever seen this girl before on any other sites. If so, please post anything that you have. I love that all natural look with freckles, and the hairy pussy really makes it good for me too! :)

Name: Amelia
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier

Don't you just love her cute freckles? Amelia is a very natural and amateur redhead teen
that has an all natural and amateur hairy pussy! She does trim the hair directly between
her legs though, so it is not a huge hairy pussy. But what about those little reddish,
blonde hairs that are surrounding her asshole? Oh man, I don't know about you, but that
makes my dick hard! I met this amateur redhead at one of those buffets that some of the
restaurant's in town have on the weekends, and I decided to speak with her about doing
a nude amateur shoot! I remember staring at her ass while she was walking through the
line at the buffet, wondering what her asshole smelled like. And what about that tight
looking pussy? Oh man, talk about nice...and the fact that Amelia is just a very real and
100% amateur girl that I met over at the local buffet restaurant is even that much more better!