• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

'Real Indian' Running Against Elizabeth Warren Sues For Right To Label Her As 'Fake'

BeatMan

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
Fact: Sen. Elizabeth Warren is not "Indian." She's not half Indian, not a quarter, not an eighth, not a 16th, not even 132nd native American.

Still, Warren claimed she was descended from American Indians and used that claim to get a job teaching at Harvard (the college touted Warren as being Native American, CNN reported last November, singling her out "because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory").

Warren still claims native American heritage, though, despite refusals to take a DNA test. "It’s a part of me, and nobody’s going to take that part of me away," she said last month.

President Trump calls her "Pocahontas." And now, a self-described "real Indian" has filed a lawsuit against the city of Cambridge, Massachusetts, which has ordered him to take down campaign signs calling her a "fake Indian."

Shiva Ayyadurai is running against Warren in the Massachusetts Senate race. He was born in Bombay, India (which, of course, makes him a "real Indian"). He says in his lawsuit that Cambridge is violating his constitutional free speech rights, The Washington Times reported.

“This is a political vendetta by City officials who are supporters of Elizabeth Warren,” Ayyadurai told the Times.

Ayyadurai's campaign bus is emblazoned with signs that show Warren wearing Native American attire, with the words: "Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian."

"Earlier this month, the campaign received a notice from Cambridge building inspector Branden Vigneault that the signs lacked the appropriate 'approvals and permits,' according to local reports and the Ayyadurai campaign," Fox News reported.

Ayyadurai's campaign, though, says any building code couldn't apply to his bus since, you know, it's not a building.

For the record, here's what Warren said last month about her mythical Indian heritage:

"So let me tell you the story of my family. My mother and daddy were born and raised in Oklahoma. My daddy first saw my mother when they were both teenagers. He fell in love with this tall, quiet girl who played the piano. Head over heels. But his family was bitterly opposed to their relationship because she was part Native American. They eventually eloped. They survived the Great Depression. The Dust Bowl. A lot of knocks. They raised my three brothers, all of whom headed off to the military, and me. And they fought. They loved each other. And most of all they hung together for 63 years. And that’s the story that my brothers and I all learned from our mom and our dad, from our grandparents, from all of our aunts and uncles. It’s a part of me, and nobody’s going to take that part of me away."

Wow. Lotta' words there.

The issue was reignited last month when the Berkshire Eagle, a newspaper in Massachusetts, said Warren "must resolve" the debate on her heritage. "All the senator needs to do is spit into a tube, wait a few weeks and get her answer. No matter if the test came up negative or positive, it would constitute a plus for Warren and her political hopes."

Warren's refused to do so, which means this story isn't over, not by a long (bow) shot.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29810/real-indian-taking-elizabeth-warren-sues-right-joseph-curl

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Warren is a lyin’ Sacajawea.

BeatMan are you black?

I am guessing by your sigs that you are. I am asking because if you are, then you are one of the rare unicorn black conservatives. At least you seem to lean conservative.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
this "real indian" thing comes across as a gimmick that might play well with Massachusett's extensive hindu community.

Elizabeth Warren is a hyper lib and New England is white lib central.

You can literally kill a young woman and be re-elected until you die.