• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ps3

Where should I buy my PS3? Does any one know any trustworthy, legitimate and cheap websites to purchase one?

Stores have them for 500 bucks. Ebay has users selling them for lower, find one with a 100% rating with many raters.

don't spend much on it either way.

They are a total flop in sales, and a lot of them are being sold already (people just aren't getting what they wanted and are looking to recoupe (sp?) some of their money).

Make sure you look at what edition you are getting too.

There are basically 3 versions none of which can be modified as I understand (one doesn't have HDMI, and all three have different HDD sizes). Basically they came out with a new top end model, stopped making the low end model and shifted the prices down of the top two models.

What does that leave you with. Basically you are going to get one of the top end models, but the "price drop" didn't actually drop the amount of money you have to spend, you just get a slightly different (argueably better) system.

As far as cheap places, the prices are pretty standardized, unless you can find a places that is attempting to get rid of their stock of PS3's and plans to stop selling them all together. You other option (as the previous poster mentioned) is to get it from a person who is selling their, just be sure to read the fine print, and check their rating to ensure you'll have a pleasant transaction (I've never had a bad experience purchasing an item from eBay, though selling is a different story).

My advice would be to leave well alone. Xbox 360 rule!

Agreed. Stay away from the PS3
I have both A 360 and PS3.
My 360 broke so I had to send it in.
But even with a missing 360 I don't even touch the PS3 aside from playing DVD's.

Don't listen to the fanboys in here. The PS3 is an awesome system and extremely reliable. You don't have to worry about red rings and it has some really good games with more on the way.

They aren't actually a flop in sales. By the time the PS3 was released worldwide, it sold more than the 360 had in the same amount of time, dunno where your getting your info from. I have both systems too, and to be honest, at the moment I'm playin the 360 more. But when more third party developers put their faith in the PS3 it will outclass the 360 in every way, except maybe online.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I am most likely going to buy my PS3 in November when Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is released. :thumbsup:

I just picked up my PS3 from Walmart. About 3 weeks ago now. I love it... I've always been a PS fan though. A few buddies of mine have the 360 and I just like the PS3 better.

Vagina

Banned
don't spend much on it either way.

They are a total flop in sales, and a lot of them are being sold already (people just aren't getting what they wanted and are looking to recoupe (sp?) some of their money).

Make sure you look at what edition you are getting too.

There are basically 3 versions none of which can be modified as I understand (one doesn't have HDMI, and all three have different HDD sizes). Basically they came out with a new top end model, stopped making the low end model and shifted the prices down of the top two models.

What does that leave you with. Basically you are going to get one of the top end models, but the "price drop" didn't actually drop the amount of money you have to spend, you just get a slightly different (argueably better) system.

As far as cheap places, the prices are pretty standardized, unless you can find a places that is attempting to get rid of their stock of PS3's and plans to stop selling them all together. You other option (as the previous poster mentioned) is to get it from a person who is selling their, just be sure to read the fine print, and check their rating to ensure you'll have a pleasant transaction (I've never had a bad experience purchasing an item from eBay, though selling is a different story).

All three versions have HDMI actually.

i gotta admit. My Ps3 just collects dust right now, and has for some time.
I downloaded Warhawk and absolutely hated it. I love online gaming, and this was just a disaster of a game. Before and after Warhawk there hasn't been much to play. Resistance was fun.

My 360 gets all my gaming time. I think ps3 will have a good future. However, 360 just dominates right now. Its better in just about every aspect. Not to mention whats going down in a bout 9 hours from now!!!

:D I can't wait to get Call of Duty 4 and Unreal Tournament 3 for my PS3 (yea, the PS3 version of UT3 supports KB/M and cross platform gaming)!

The ps3 sucks balls, im soOOoo under whelmed by it

xbox 360: Fable 2 & Halo 3 will piss on any crappy ps3 title

I might be

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
xbox 360: Fable 2 & Halo 3 will piss on any crappy ps3 title

I doubt it, for the last game for the greatest gaming series is comming for PS3....drum solo......Metal Gear Solid 4: The Guns of The Patriots.

I doubt it, for the last game for the greatest gaming series is comming for PS3....drum solo......Metal Gear Solid 4: The Guns of The Patriots.

Ever since splinter cell came out , it has outshined MGS with better gameplay mecanics and story so even if it comes out on 360 later ( The rumor mole in official xbox mag has a good source on that ) I'm not sure I will jump in my car to get it the day it comes out . I loved the first MGS but starting with the second one I got really disapointed by that franchise .