• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Points taken from auction with no prize given

During the freeones auction that was held in believe during september, I won a month's subscription to a website. Well my points were taken and I never received the info for the website. I have not got my points back or access to site 5 months later. I have contacted a couple of the leaders from freeones and can't seem to get a reply or a solution to the problem. Has anyone else been treated this way from the auction? I don't want much, just my points back.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You need to PM Petra. She will take care of you (she is a moddess, after all). I doubt very much that they would intentionally take your points and not give you anything for it. I'm not doubting your story, it's just probably a mix-up. If it's not taken care of in a week, give me some names and I'll start breaking kneecaps...

Thats the prob. I was in contact with her for a while waiting for info. Now that it is obvious that I am not going to get it. I can't get her to answer me back through pm. I don't know what is going on. I think its been over a month and 3 pm's later and still haven't heard from her. Also contacted another mod and didn't hear from that one either. Starting to wonder if my pm's aren't going thru.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I got your email to the webmaster and your points have been refunded. I think I missed your last PM since I've been getting pinged with 50+ PMs a day since Miss FreeOnes started.

Thanks petra. I was wondering if you were getting them because you had always gotten back to me. All is good. Thanks again.