• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

plz help identify two different scenes of milfs getting awesome anal from bbc

satyrboy

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Hi everyone, I am looked for IDs on two different scenes of milfs getting anal from bbc.

The first is a tanned, short-haired brunette getting her ass seriously reamed by a black guy on a black leather sofa.

73222001_complete.jpg

The second is another brunette with long wavy hair and fake boobs who calls a black guy to come over the ream out her butthole...also on a black sofa.

hamster_coup33_Sexy-Babe-Fucked_Anal-By-BBC3.jpg

If anyone could identify the models or, even better, the movies the scenes come from, I'd appreciate it!

satyrboy

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Finally identified the first scene! I recognized the guy in another video which gave his name as Joachim Kessef, and worked back from there.

It is Hanah and Joachim Kessef in How's That Big Cock Gonna Fit In My Mom's Ass #1 by Dog House Digital, 2007.

Hanah is French and does not appear to have done many films, alas. The only other one I could find for her was I Wanna Butt Fuck Your Mom 2, by White Ghetto, 2008, and she only does vaginal in that scene, which is unfortunate because I love anal, and her ass just devoured that BBC! Love her Christina piercing!